Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/28/2023 in all sections

1. My 2023 goal is to do some heavy mortgage principal shaving down.
    5 points
  2. @LUGRlol. That old man knows exactly how good that baby smells. It's getting to the point where I'm wondering if baby powder isn't made out of ground up white newborns.
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. i wanna do a wholecar and sell some art and finish building my new bike.
    2 points
  5. You really typed all that? Y’all are some scientistific muthafuckas.
    2 points
  6. I mean it is legit. It's been a while since the last time I looked into it. But there are government set-asides for studies like this. I mean don't get me wrong there is still a process of approval and paper work you have to fill out to get money to fund a scientific study like this. But like I said, it's been so long I can't remember what department you have to go through. But there are or have been plenty of scientific studies, surveys and such that they government has funded with tax payer money that some of these studies would be considered wasteful or useful spending. So technically this would make an interesting study. But whatever the guidelines the government lines out, I am sure somewhere in here you would have to include demographics e.g. classes of people, lifestyles may contribute to types of aromas. Like for example, if someone has a poor diet that consists of nothing but fast food (processed) food, would their baby smell different than someone who is a vegetarian, compared to someone who strictly eats organic off the grid type diet. In that case I'd like to know do native American babies smell more like petrichor, opposed to native Alaskan (Eskimos) babies that may as well smell like petrichor, but are the aromas the same, one maybe sweeter, the other more earthy or pungent. This is a very good study. But you may have a tough time trying to find women who would let a stranger in the room while giving birth to collect samples. Some women you may not. Depending on how in depth and thorough you want your study to comb over. I mean I believe you would also have to consider the at birth aroma and then the post birth aroma, (a day or few days old aroma). And that's just it, I believe in the process of applying for government grants for studies such as this you will have to outline all of this as part of your synopsis on the project. And to go even further, other countries also contribute monies to studies like this. It's basic human curiosity. And this is the exact foundation where many many great sciences have been discovered inadvertently which have created medicines, products, or simply became a catalyst for discovering other things.
    2 points
  7. Holy shit. I knew I was on to something. Fuck you Reddit.
    2 points
  8. Starting to finally assemble the Shunting Loco. The road wheels make contact with the drive cones on the traction wheels for road mobility. The traction wheel assembly slides inboard and outboard and the road wheel arms raise and lower.
    2 points
  9. Bruh, wtf? You retarded? Anyhow, man figured out in the early centuries that white babies smell vanilla and black babies smell chocolate. Asian babies all smell like ginger, except Indian babies, they all smell like curry. All babies smell like food if you're hungry enough. And where do brown babies fit into your thinking? Bruh, are you retarded?
    2 points
  10. So I started swimming with this club in like June of 2021, three times a week, open water in the summer, pool in the winter. When I started it was my goal to complete all sets in a workout on the send offs; right before Christmas I did it. I had pretty much given up on it and when it happened I assumed that the workout was a fluky easy one. Now however I am finishing maybe a third to half of all workouts, it is like I finally picked up enough speed. 18 months into the routine and still making incremental progress. I think sometimes that the internet and some media like books and whatnot set unreasonable expectations, like transformation photo sequences from fatty to fit and promises that if you buy into the hype you will be ripped in 163 days or whatever. Like so many things in life however it may be that a positive feedback loop in life takes a long time to get moving. Not like a negative feedback where your consequences can be almost immediate and compounding.
    2 points
  11. Don't go to Reddit with your questions. Those fucking haters and non thinkers will just call you retarded and shit. Hella not woke.
    2 points
  12. I think you are on to something, keep doing your research and report back with your findings.
    2 points
  13. @mr.yuckat a family reunion sniffing babies
    2 points
  14. So my fully realized question was something like this; Babies are born and elicit cute responses from adults. Large eyes, big smiles, laughs, clumsy. I think it has been discovered that across all species, this was built in so that the adults of the species and parents of the offspring don't murder and eat the new born. I've been around for quite a few white baby child births and fresh out the pussy these little creatures smell good like baby powder. It's the weirdest thing. For days they smell like this. I don't ever remember any of the black babies in my family smelling like that. So I started to wonder if black babies smelled different to black people perhaps even on a spectrum that white people can't smell... Sound far fetched? Maybe. But there is also light spectrums that exist that humans can't see, so maybe not so far fetched. And this was the basis of my question. Do white babies smell better to white people in order to keep our lizard brains from taking over and murdering our offspring. It wouldnt be necessary for black babies to smell good to white people in this far fetched scenario. Hence the question, do white babies smell better than Black babies.
    2 points
  15. Okay. So my actual question was incredibly nuanced but me being the inflammatory asshole that I am boiled the question down to it's most simplistic base and used that as my headline for the post. The headline was 'Do white babies smell better than Black babies?'
    2 points
  16. It must have been really fucking stupid… what was it?
    2 points
  17. Be careful. I got banned from the sub reddit 'no stupid questions' on my first question. The mods sent me a message literally asking if I was retarded or not.
    2 points
  18. that takes skill getting banned from nostupidquestions . its up there with getting banned from trashyboners or trees
    1 point
  19. I mean, the baby's been marinating in sniz. Puppies have puppy breath. Not necessarily a great smell, yet people like it.
    1 point
  20. @LUGR it can be, depends on the crowd
    1 point
  21. What if chimpanzee babies smell like bananas? You don't know. That would be dangerous for the babies though. That would be like making elephants smell like freshly roasted peanuts. Those babies are as good as dead.
    1 point
  22. Always been envious of living in a community where not everyone has to own a car.
    1 point
  23. Since I quit my job at the rescue, I’ve been really focusing on my mission to help feed stray/abandoned/homeless dogs. I have a GoFundMe set up that can be accessed via my IG @sooki_love if anyone can donate even a $1. Please share on your social medias ❤️ I’d also like to add that I should be veteran status not enthusiast 😆🥰🐶 IMG_6151.MOV
    1 point
  24. Probably D.B. Cooper.
    1 point
  25. Whoa, lucky shot find. If I was in the exact scenario as your brother when he found that bottle, I wouldn't have been able to stop digging. Maybe there's one more in these dunes. Maybe more... The paper money crumbling to the touch like that I believe. Museum art handlers and preparators have all kinds of delicate tools and techniques to deal with artifacts like this.
    1 point
  26. My brother was operating a big excavator leveling a sand dune on an island and he unearthed a bottle or some container from deep in the dune. Somehow he didn’t grab it with the bucket and rebuy it, it just rolled out of the sand. It had some old silver US coins (nothing crazy, crazy old), .22 rounds and some paper money (crumbled to the touch). He thinks it was probably there since the 60’s or 70’s, who knows…?
    1 point
  27. Side note - Someone once told me -two ways to keep a man happy - if he doesn’t have a boner, put a sammich in his hand.
    1 point
  28. Not sure if this is a good one. But this is all I could come up with in less than 3 mins.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00