• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/2023 in all sections

1. Snapsave_fcd9ec6aca4506c0337289655d107e47_640p.mp4
    4 points
  2. Cloudussy. Tight formation. Nimbussin.
    4 points
  3. 3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Not saying any names, but, pretty sure this dude posts here.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. The dude is trying to be funny by asking what is the dot and line on the play button thing in videos.
    2 points
  9. Motherfuckers were running their mouth a few months ago online so I volunteered to pony up fees for a boxing ring at a gym during Bizcon in Vegas. As per usual all parties shut the fuck up when they found out there was a legal option for beating the shit out of eachother and pussied out. I was looking forward to talking like Michael Buffer while drunk as shit.
    2 points
  10. ssstwitter.com_1674275965162.mp4 Skygina
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. I am almost certain they were bots created by Dhabz so it appeared he had friends.
    2 points
  13. Sheeeeeeeeeeeit you ain't supposed to feed em napalm! But I bet the terps are on point with that 'torched combatant' tang I've been busy lately. I might open up a lab next week. Waiting for lawyer bullshit to finish. Vurry excited. Also here's a helicopter I made out of some dumb motherfucker's face
    2 points
  14. This was my first experience rolling. These rolls are trash (eats 2 more)
    1 point
  15. God's front door. Cuntulonymphus
    1 point
  16. Tha fuk? It doesn’t look like you are exactly lined up behind that car. The angle is causing the tires to not look aligned. Back scrubber is for back….not butthole. You need to chill on that before you hurt yourself.
    1 point
  17. While often misidentified as a vocoder, the vocal effect in "Planet Rock" is actually Bambaataa rapping through a Lexicon PCM 41. I was today years old finding out he just had the delay time set to hella short . Also where the fuck are all these people working that they can just buy vintage shit like this?
    1 point
  18. What you listening to? I feel bad for you but I won't neg you cuz at least there were trains. This isn't better, but more in tune with the thread
    1 point
  19. I've been tired as heyll all day. This better not be COVID again. Guess I'll take my temp soon and see what's what.
    1 point
  20. Anybody ever think that where, kults, and the jugalo guy were all the same person?
    1 point
  21. Found the pics of the walls outside of the Erotic Heritage Museum I posted just up a bit
    1 point
  22. Literally managing a small network of weed dealers for years in Boston taught me this. It's correct.
    1 point
  23. I see where you're coming from Kilz. The way I think of a good manager knows how to allocate and manage their team very well, sees each individuals strengths and weaknesses. So in my thought. If you have a good team where each individual knows their strengths and weaknesses as well, and at that point knows what tasks to perform without being guided, then that's going to reflect the managers aptitude which should make the manager feel as their position is easy. So with that being said due to desk work, and limited responsibilities pertaining to any responsibilities outside management. Then I can see a good manager getting bored for multiple reason.
    1 point
  24. Don't let your guard down. He might be plottin.
    1 point
  25. guy in my city has a patent for whatever this is. we are at the point theres 3 shops that sell cbd ,delta 8 , and all the legally grey as fuck thc-esque stuff ..sourced local even. kinda doubt wi will be a legal state anytime soon though
    1 point
  26. I’ve been troubleshooting some sound issues for a couple weeks now. Left and right speakers randomly act up. Either get distorted, fade out, or just not work on start up. Bounces back and forth from left speaker and right speaker. Sometimes will play sound flawlessly. I won’t touch anything and then when I try to listen to music the next day it happens again. i figured it was the cheapo speaker wire that came with these home theater speaker from AmVets but I changed it out for some 16ga speakerwire and banana plugs to the amp, but the Issue persists. Have checked all the connections over and over. Wires to speaker, wires to amp. Wires to turntable, wires to amp. i think I’m gonna buy an FM antenna or cheap CD player to hook up to the amp and see if the issue continues. If it doesn’t, I’ve isolated it to the turntable. If the issue continues I think I’ve isolated it to the amp… maybe? It could be the speakers…
    1 point
  27. "Cloaked in the snows of California's Sierra Nevada, the 3,200-year-old giant sequoia called the President rises 247 feet. Two other sequoias have wider trunks, but none has a larger crown, say the scientists who climbed it. The figure at top seems taller than the other climbers because he's standing forward on one of the great limbs."
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00