Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/2023 in all sections

1. Cloudussy. Tight formation. Nimbussin.
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. Not saying any names, but, pretty sure this dude posts here.
    2 points
  5. The dude is trying to be funny by asking what is the dot and line on the play button thing in videos.
    2 points
  6. Motherfuckers were running their mouth a few months ago online so I volunteered to pony up fees for a boxing ring at a gym during Bizcon in Vegas. As per usual all parties shut the fuck up when they found out there was a legal option for beating the shit out of eachother and pussied out. I was looking forward to talking like Michael Buffer while drunk as shit.
    2 points
  7. ssstwitter.com_1674275965162.mp4 Skygina
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. I am almost certain they were bots created by Dhabz so it appeared he had friends.
    2 points
  10. Sheeeeeeeeeeeit you ain't supposed to feed em napalm! But I bet the terps are on point with that 'torched combatant' tang 😉 I've been busy lately. I might open up a lab next week. Waiting for lawyer bullshit to finish. Vurry excited. Also here's a helicopter I made out of some dumb motherfucker's face
    2 points
  11. I've been tired as heyll all day. This better not be COVID again. Guess I'll take my temp soon and see what's what.
    1 point
  12. I’ve been troubleshooting some sound issues for a couple weeks now. Left and right speakers randomly act up. Either get distorted, fade out, or just not work on start up. Bounces back and forth from left speaker and right speaker. Sometimes will play sound flawlessly. I won’t touch anything and then when I try to listen to music the next day it happens again. i figured it was the cheapo speaker wire that came with these home theater speaker from AmVets but I changed it out for some 16ga speakerwire and banana plugs to the amp, but the Issue persists. Have checked all the connections over and over. Wires to speaker, wires to amp. Wires to turntable, wires to amp. i think I’m gonna buy an FM antenna or cheap CD player to hook up to the amp and see if the issue continues. If it doesn’t, I’ve isolated it to the turntable. If the issue continues I think I’ve isolated it to the amp… maybe? It could be the speakers…
    1 point
  13. Internet had me worries about stylus alignment but it took less than ten minutes. WE HAVE LIFT OFF!
    1 point
  14. Found my speakers today. $17 for both at a thrift store. They were BNIB and part of a home theater set up from the 90s, guessing from designs on the box. Opened the box, took them out of their foam wrapping, and took these to the counter and said they didn’t have a tag but I want them lol. Second pic showing stock speaker wire has never been twisted around a receiver stud. All I have left to get is a 1200 and start stacking records. i hope these sound ok. I can’t find anything online when I search their P/N
    1 point
  15. how do you just switch gangs? seems treacherous
    1 point
  16. Jumped off to get photos of the taps panel then this rolls in. Shame the windows got buffed.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00