Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/22/2023 in all sections

1. He gave the box a 7.9. Could’ve went 8.1 but a little too much flop.
    4 points
  2. Gave making a pan pizza from scratch a shot today. Room for improvement on that dough.
    3 points
  3. Imagine hitting the horn instead of your brakes. redditsave.com_to_move_an_18_wheeler_with_a_horn-y6nwpq4c7gda1.mp4
    3 points
  4. InShot_20230122_172755516.mp4
    2 points
  5. I am almost certain they were bots created by Dhabz so it appeared he had friends.
    2 points
  6. $1 per 9mm round is ridiculous. Usually it’s customers robbing the gas station, not the other way around.
    2 points
  7. Caught this at my local gas station
    2 points
  8. Couldn’t find the town biz thread.. but still Bay Area
    2 points
  9. Anybody rockin a looney tunes fitted gives off the WILD newports 100’s and criminal activity vibes lololol. Y’all wildin.
    2 points
  10. 1 point
  11. I made this video for this thread. #FaceReveal FullSizeRender.MOV
    1 point
  12. Lots of overlap in that realm. That is a chicken and egg question….nobody knows for sure. What about people who have butt chins with goatees?
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Imagine The amount of Arabs who got blasted with this blaring in a humvee. RIPizzle
    1 point
  17. Scott Stapp made this absolute banger for the marlins and I’m so jealous the guardians don’t have a cool song like this. Hes goated
    1 point
  18. Since @Dark_Knightis all talk and no action….here we go. This is for all the chin rock and goatee core anthems you know and love. post up!
    1 point
  19. Fungus friend Someone got lucky. Baggage truck at the end of the world. DTW sky train. Would look better with some pieces
    1 point
  20. December pies-from a trip back east. meant to post ages ago! Passed this in traffic-pretty far out of its jurisdiction
    1 point
  21. Don’t forget Erupto.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. @Elena Delle Donneis the plug on bootleg sweat shop bike parts.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00