Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/20/2023 in all sections

1. ssstwitter.com_1674234145244.mp4
    4 points
  2. The last gun show I was at, this dude standing next to us at the table was looking at a few hand guns. I was in my own little world looking at what was right in front of me. I look over at my FIL and he's grittin on the dude next to me. I look up and the guy behind the table looks annoyed, too. Apparently this guy was looking down the sites of the gun and was all over the place with it. Finally my FIL goes "Hey! Sweep me again motherfucker and we're gonna have problems." The guy clearly has no idea that he's doing anything wrong. He does the shit again and the dealer grabs the gun away from him and tells him to get fucked. Even though none of the fire arms are loaded, people still take that shit pretty seriously.
    3 points
  3. I know we aren’t supposed to post good shit. But look at this thing
    2 points
  4. Some serious beef from the best time in rock history.
    2 points
  5. Absolutely agree. Tearing it apart and putting the case back together properly is step 2 though. Have fun with that shit, that's why I don't buy laptops anymore. Those motherfuckers are throwaway devices these days. All my art shit I do on my desktop and use an Ipad as a 4th (touchscreen) monitor so I don't need a lappy. After TSA ripped mine open during a fucking business trip last year and ripped the hinges out (motherfucking Syracuse...I asked the TSA agent 'you fucking feel good, Captain America? You just fucking broke my laptop, GOOD JOB GUMSHOE' ) I don't really plan on having one around as Ipads these days are a cunthair away power-wise. Find a schematic for that model and it should take you 10 seconds to locate where the plug is once you open the case.
    2 points
  6. 10/10 fat bitches will eat pizza with pineapple and then perform fellatio.
    1 point
  7. Pineapple on pizza will never suck your dick the way a fat bitch will.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. This shit tickles my chin whiskers. Good call, and way to think outside the box.
    1 point
  10. Since we're on gun shit. Glock Switch.mp4
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. Imagine The amount of Arabs who got blasted with this blaring in a humvee. RIPizzle
    1 point
  13. Side note that gun isn't what I shot in the before pic. I have a Remington 270 Winchester passed down to me and I've been shooting high with it. Shit the target dead center at ~95 yards and two of them hit the same hole one went higher. Then pops was like oh yeah I adjusted that scope for farther range awhile back. MOTHERFUCKER I've missed several shots or had them be worse because the were slightly high... I'm not shooting antelope at 300 yrds here brodie man
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. @MOOGLE?thats what I thought about VA. I was for certain we would be the last state in America to legalize. Not only that but I was convinced that once the other 49 states legalized, we would adjust our laws to be even stricter.
    1 point
  16. Yeah. He got a few fills running out there, I’ll try to snag more pics next time I’m out that way.
    1 point
  17. It’s a frosted keyboard cover ya ball buster! Lol.
    1 point
  18. Pretty much. Cept` i'm the nerd who fixes commercial weed grows now.
    1 point
  19. For some reason my co-workers have always been older than I am, including my helpers. Over the past couple years that has changed and I now have had the experience of working with some twenty somethings, which makes them about 20 years younger than me. I think that they are, perhaps, a touch sensitive, but am unsure how you can possibly train someone without ever correcting mistakes. Anyone know how to boss these snowflakes? I know it sounds like a prick of a question but I am genuinely curious.
    1 point
  20. Take it back to the Nigerian prince you bought it from for refund.
    1 point
  21. Real men drink outta the can.
    1 point
  22. I would rather have kindergarten pizza over Walmart pizza.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Starting my birthday off tonight
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00