Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/2023 in all sections

1. last 10 days in pies went out at 41 degrees to catch some flicks tree fell down taking out the power to nearby radius except my house curiously had a rare Kid free NYE so spent it in the black chair transferring alcoholic beverages from the red bag to my stomach. Had to make sure I was too drunk to go pick up kids to ensure they had to stay at auntie's. Will be stoked when pool is finished the temp fencing sucks. went to watch the early fireworks from around the corner. dog did a very messy shit on a perfect lawn and I nearly fell in it trying to bag it. had new years beers following night down at beach two aboriginal ladies sitting down were doing a roaring trade in yarndi and shards (weed and ice). slight perveract action on the shot platters had a camp out with my son because we were bored took him on fishing charter for christmas early start Moon was setting Tommy ruff (australian Herring) dismal haul made worse by my lack of experience with filleting garfish and whiting @LUGR you're the fishing guy? how much dows cleaning fish suck? Love the G on that logo (hash dealer on instagram) was a bit hot in carpark this afternoon graff n dance
    4 points
  2. prolly give granny the raw glizzy Morticia looks like she might have a dirt box.
    3 points
  3. is that why the wife took me shopping for a nice chair? oh boy
    3 points
  4. eb807f20fe3ecab41ef8c90f02ab2719.mp4
    3 points
  5. Happy little trees
    2 points
  6. Reminds me of something Bob Ross would paint.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. @earmuffstrying to slide that cracker pizza into the middle of all that
    2 points
  9. I wonder if you would have gotten the creap vibe in person.
    2 points
  10. Been chatting to a writer on instagram for years he'd send graff pics - I'd send graff pics he'd call them euro shit usual shit. but after a few years was a bit more personal ask how christmas was etc. how his mum was going. Never met the dude in person but traded a load of messages, put him up on pieces and he put me up etc. He got busted two weeks ago for graffiti offences. The police raided his house and confiscated his computer and hard drives. He was telling me about the bust and I assumed it was standard graff stuff. Then I start seeing people all over instagram screenshotting newspaper articles about him getting busted and calling him a rockspider/ paedo. Turns out while he was at station the coppers found child abuse and bestiality images on his hard drives. Not sure if his own or what - just getting the info from the newspaper. Devastating shit because it was such a surprise. You can't be friends with fucking filth!! End of fucking story But I miss who I thought was my "friend".
    2 points
  11. trinidad gonna be pissed off
    2 points
  12. @asthma al coming through with the no questions - the real question there is to strap up or nah?
    2 points
  13. agreed! I haven’t done their Patreon. Was talking to the hood talented homie about it the other day and he said the same shit lol. Definitely kinda boner topics but I find myself still listening lol.
    2 points
  14. Did you get the chair? Nice furniture is so expensive, talk about living the mid life, buying couches that cost more than a reasonable used car.
    2 points
  15. sometimes the hosts annoy the fuck out of me but they still do some good stuff on patreon like the DESA episode. the questioning Jurne about science stuff was just excruciating to listen to. bored as hell of graff podcasts all knuckling down on mental health and treating yourself right etc. just talk about the drugs etc...
    2 points
  16. fuck yeah call me Brazil -I love me some amazon. little torn on Granny but I'd say why not she looks keen S Goth - why not S
    2 points
  17. Am I an asshole for thinking about cutting up an extension cord to use as speaker cable?
    2 points
  18. S goth bbw S big titty grandma
    2 points
  19. It’s been a while since I’ve posted here. I’ve had a lot of ups and downs the past nine months. But I’m definitely gonna be on the bench a lot more this year.
    2 points
  20. That depends- how they wipin?
    1 point
  21. Super rare sighting of a Mercedes I’m sure @Deine Muddersees all the time. Tried to get a pic of the front through my rear view mirror. Ended up with a pic of my hand.
    1 point
  22. Do y'all think tye self check out cameras are behind the scenes logging data and facial recognition on the cool?
    1 point
  23. Like a beached walrus.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00