Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/06/2023 in Posts

1. 4 points
  2. Pickle/buttermilk overnight brined chicken thighs up there came out going crazy! Kung fu pao skrimp and (fried rice out the package) fuck you. Skrimps was bananas! Leftover corned beef made chunkin potatoe hash!
    3 points
  3. Wait a minute. Was every one in that video a true man of the times? Fantastic.
    3 points
  4. I don't know but it's not pizza looking enough to protect them. /ProSlayerShirt™
    3 points
  5. Best part is bald dude walking in like this is normal, ignoring all the drama. Role model.
    3 points
  6. They were arguing over the white sauce
    2 points
  7. @KILZ FILLZsounds like the dudes were making fun of the trannies and fucking with them and the one tranny was threatening to bash in his face he doesn’t stop talking. And proceeded to do so.
    2 points
  8. S goth bbw S big titty grandma
    2 points
  9. It was on a bus to Yosemite I think do recall it was around a time I was a very very heavy 12oz user and we all know standards are a little different on here than the wider world so I was probably pretty crass. "oi that cunt's gallopin' the maggot" or something no doubt
    2 points
  10. Christmas gifts , nice to have at the crib....
    2 points
  11. When you thought you were on Twitter talking shit but it's real life fuck around & find out time. Oldie but goodie. ssstwitter.com_1672967390217.mp4
    2 points
  12. Lol tagged the wrong person. Whoopsie daisy
    1 point
  13. That thicc chicken sandwich looks like it's the truth.
    1 point
  14. Perfect analogy of our times, Trumpkins getting owned by libtards and the rest just trying to eat.
    1 point
  15. it's not good. always kicks my ass when i visit santa cruz
    1 point
  16. I finally made my thanksgiving turkey the other day. Slow roasted it in the oven at 250° for 12 hours in a double turkey bag. I'm gonna put it like this; I've never had moist white meat before. In the future this will be the only way I cook any bird.
    1 point
  17. This is so much better than I ever could have imagined.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. ssstwitter.com_1672975789579.mp4
    1 point
  20. It reminds me of that cheap greasy slice they sell around bars and clubs to soak up some alcohol at the end of a night. Def had plenty of those #noshameoner
    1 point
  21. I would rather have kindergarten pizza over Walmart pizza.
    1 point
  22. Slice of pizza looks like cafeteria pizza from a kindergarten school.
    1 point
  23. Thin crusts from Kroger haha.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00