Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/30/2022 in all sections

1. ssstwitter.com_1672216981393.mp4
    3 points
  2. Not bad for a clear beer. But I’m pretty domesticated though.
    3 points
  3. @One Man Banned derp. Haha im a moron, I will check that out. For this threads sake.
    2 points
  4. Right, right.... but like, adult like, right?
    2 points
  5. What in the entire fuck All of a sudden it’s tee shirt weather out. damn near 80 degree difference in one week period.
    2 points
  6. They released Andrew Tate from prison 45 minutes after being put in. He's looking rough and older that fast
    2 points
  7. redditsave.com_playing_bowling_ball_soccer_on_legos-5y6d0somkw8a1.mp4
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. People that don't enjoy fighting have no business in a waffle house.
    2 points
  10. Spotted one on a road sign way out off the beaten path in deep dark WVA a year or so ago. Pulled over to take a leak and there it was on one of those big yellow “road goes that way” signs they out at sharp curves. I was like “what were you doing way out here dude…hell what am I doing way out here…”then the deliverance banjos started and we bailed.
    2 points
  11. finished this today. Fast read. Wouldn’t say it’s anything groundbreaking but entertaining
    2 points
  12. try "project hail mary" by andy weir I quite liked Artemis - I like the nuts and bolts bits of interplanetary life he talks about.
    1 point
  13. have always said a bucket list thing would be to live a winter in a truly cold place but as I get older the more I realise it's gotta suck at times.
    1 point
  14. This one needs photoshop.
    1 point
  15. Think of like dungeons and dragons kind of @Ko SprueOne@One Man Banned he doesn’t paint them and doesnt want me to paint them either
    1 point
  16. South Park Pandemic Special. I shit you not, you will never find this Alien in the episode. . . . Seen this episode a few times, always catch something new.
    1 point
  17. ^^That American Eagle is taking that Canadian Goose back to Canada where it belongs.
    1 point
  18. Arizona, will be around FOR-EV-ER.
    1 point
  19. There is a life size nativity scene. This thing is ginormous One of the buildings downtown had a gingerbread display. Along with Santa’s from around the world again. The ice rink. 🎄🎄🎄
    1 point
  20. Not my day. but a gathering of days It is really amazing during the holidays. Here’s a day downtown, Pittsburgh Merry Christmas, @Mercer the village in Market square The ice Skate rink Point state park tree sits at the Point which is where three rivers conjoin. Allegheny and Monongahela, merge with the Ohio there was a department store downtown, Kauffman’s, which closed a few years back. i think I was able to catch the display windows during one of their last years day/nighttime shots. Pittsburgh is huge on fireworks. This display captures the bridges. Water. Fireworks. this window is the ice skate rink Christmas tree posted above kauffmans had a clock outside. This window has the clock outside the building. ……
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Waited my turn long enough. This is the year I fuck a Kardashian, and a female one at that.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00