Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/29/2022 in all sections

1. Part of me misses arguing about shit I don’t give a fuck about 💔
    5 points
  2. There is a life size nativity scene. This thing is ginormous One of the buildings downtown had a gingerbread display. Along with Santa’s from around the world again. The ice rink. 🎄🎄🎄
    4 points
  3. Having just been through 10 weeks of drug counseling whereby I dug up the root causes of all my shit I came to the following conclusions and I feel you on the abandonment issues. 1. I was poisoned in the womb with cigarettes and the sperm from which I won the race being afflicted with the exact same cancerous poison so I never stood a chance for the 9 months prior to entering this reality thanks to fucktarded parents. 2. My father abandoned or left the family home when I was just a toddler so I have lacked my father in my life ever since save for the times he broke up with women and came begging for someone to be in his life. 3. Having kids is the way in which one sacrifices their soul to their children. anyway my resolution is to just laugh at this corrupted fucked up reality as it further descends into madness, as I suck on some nangs and hopefully dissipate into the infinite darkness of boringness. Beyond that, I just finished my final Double Quarter Pounder from Maccas as I ate the final meat burger as I am no longer going to cannibalise my Taurean self by eating meat.
    4 points
  4. The American alligator can grow up to 15 feet. But most only grow four.
    3 points
  5. Lmao he got arrested beefing with greta 2023 needs to not be as escalatingly absurd as the last 10 years.
    3 points
  6. dbe5609b3e1d433c459b686f46ed5028.mp4
    3 points
  7. Before we moved from Las Vegas we ventured out to near by towns A quick hour drive south is a lil old ghost/mining town, Nelson. a lil stop by these old railway tunnels that give a view of Lake Mead that is withering away. I think this day I used my Nikon d3100 i love dusty old rusty things. there is a plane out here used as a movie prop. I’m gonna guess this is it. or this one. …..
    3 points
  8. The museum hosted a naked bike ride-I think they tried to make it an annual thing. Can’t remember what happened after the first one. i didn’t ride. But was there. i think nipples and genitalia had to be covered (they had this double decker displayed inside after this) IMG_3966.MOV
    3 points
  9. Not my day. but a gathering of days It is really amazing during the holidays. Here’s a day downtown, Pittsburgh Merry Christmas, @Mercer the village in Market square The ice Skate rink Point state park tree sits at the Point which is where three rivers conjoin. Allegheny and Monongahela, merge with the Ohio there was a department store downtown, Kauffman’s, which closed a few years back. i think I was able to catch the display windows during one of their last years day/nighttime shots. Pittsburgh is huge on fireworks. This display captures the bridges. Water. Fireworks. this window is the ice skate rink Christmas tree posted above kauffmans had a clock outside. This window has the clock outside the building. ……
    3 points
  10. Sun is being real nice right now
    3 points
  11. Can we bring dhabs back for 2023 and have the news section go apeshit?
    3 points
  12. Waited my turn long enough. This is the year I fuck a Kardashian, and a female one at that.
    3 points
  13. Got some clothes, perfumery book, car vac, and some straight razor stuff along with this too...
    3 points
  14. ^^That American Eagle is taking that Canadian Goose back to Canada where it belongs.
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Zoom lens, no need to disturb anyone. The ducks were close to shore through the woods on the other side. Plus fuck those geese. I'll appreciate them as nature but those who know, know. Think @metronomeis one of those people if I remember right.
    2 points
  17. Two Jews are walking down the street and see a sign that says “convert to Catholicism $100”. Morty turns to Irving and says “$100 is $100”. An hour later Morty comes walking out and Irving says “well did you get the $100?” Morty says “is that all you people think about?”
    2 points
  18. ssstwitter.com_1672344014755.mp4
    2 points
  19. 2 points
  20. Not bad for a clear beer. But I’m pretty domesticated though.
    2 points
  21. I have a good friend who does these adult board games but he refuses to let me paint the figures! It seems like it would be so much fun
    1 point
  22. A few yrs ago I told myself to just be kind like always be kind and considerate (Most times regarding work and work people) it was an easy one so I stayed on the same course last year. To be kind. BUT to also respect me. this has worked well for me in the last few yrs. and it’s tiring hahaha I think I’m just gonna learn another language instead. I’ve been deaf on my left side for 20 yrs with the chance of losing right side hearing eventually, also. you think my dumb ass would learn ASL by now. But I’m such a fuckin procrastinator
    1 point
  23. That sounds like a real nice moment to enjoy.
    1 point
  24. He giving you that side eye, like you be fucking up his parking lot pimp game.
    1 point
  25. Parking lot pimpin with this fool while my chick runs in the store for some last minute grocery items. We stay mobile ooontzin…..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00