Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/26/2022 in Posts

1. I think I’m gonna stop tipping at these stupid fucking tablets and handhelds. There is a liquor store in the next neighborhood over that asks for tips now - LAST STRAW
    3 points
  2. Today was the busiest most non chill Christmas in a long time. Too much driving and visitings. Good solid vibes though. I been in a shit fuck depression for months. Pushed all through that and somehow managed to not get in a yearly Christmas fight with my old lady. Success all around but I had one too many beers/shots to do it and now I’m typing phone keyboard with one eye open . Little broth I ain’t seen in about 3 4 years proposes to his high school sweetheart heart that was pretty sweet but I really wanted to tell the lil nigga naw don’t do it brehlito lololol.
    3 points
  3. I stopped tipping at those things a couple of months ago. The first time you stare those fools in the eye and hit 'no thanks' you get this rush of endorphins through your whole body. As for me, I'm gonna work as little as possible and use my free time in my garden, reading books and helping anyone who needs a hand.
    2 points
  4. Breakfast for dinner today, Onion board, which is like focaccia with onions is homemade as is the cream cheese. Was going to be for brunch but schedule was revised.
    2 points
  5. @mortongo for it. That’s the version I have on dvd so I don’t know what the extra content is. Maybe the scene with Charlize Theron tits is only in director cut?
    2 points
  6. @fat ralphyits just like it sounds, you can also use it to smoke infuse things that aren’t booze like a charcuterie tray etc
    2 points
  7. tracks.mp4 Not mine, but a winter classic
    2 points
  8. Parking lot pimpin with this fool while my chick runs in the store for some last minute grocery items. We stay mobile ooontzin…..
    2 points
  9. 1. Going to get the necessary checks to volunteer at Foodbank SA (would only take about 24hrs all up) 2. review my addiction to fucking instagram and streaming services 3. rebuild my relationship with my kids a bit. (Life at home is fucking exhausting with all the constant fighting) 4. try to catch one tag per day 5. if there's time left over a few more fucking pieces. ( ideally a character on each one to spice up my albums) In short pretty much the same as last time a thread like this came up which is dismaying.
    1 point
  10. I need to get on the jiu jitsu mats 2x weekly minimum this year and get this fucking black belt. I also need to drop some lbs - Better financial discipline too now that I have to run the household by myself. Truth is I should also stop being hella hard on myself, but I think that is part of a fucked up attachment style due to childhood abandonment. That one is a work in progress…..
    1 point
  11. @LUGR haha definitely not - although we did use only half the powder sugar the recipe called for, cream cheese icing so good.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. ^^ Yup, pretty common ones. During December, the whole month Catholics celebrate many events, and if you attend them, they will give you a bag with goodies for showing up. Tradition is you have to pray and sing to get a bag and usually the hardcore Catholics have the best bags, but you will be monitored by them lol I lip synced one of the bags.
    1 point
  14. The ice cream truck that came to our apartments when I was little used to sell them for like 10¢ ea. used to love those fuckers
    1 point
  15. from my wife - car seat covers for the ute (not this exact one but you get drift) from daughter for doing garden work sounds/ pool tunes from son cannot wait to test that out . plus two blocks of amazing chocolate.
    1 point
  16. This year my festivities are so mellow it is just like a long weekend. I better remember to wire some money to my kid though, getting on that now.
    1 point
  17. @fat ralphyon the contrary the older I get the more fucked up and awkward I get about christmas and it has nothing to do with my childhood. I like Christmas and the spirit of giving or helping, but like the commodification of the whole thing feels kinda gross to me. It's disappointing when we go do Christmas with my wife's family, and I've been a part of this family for 15 years now, they know I don't celebrate Christmas with gifts and shit, I 100% don't want anything from them for Christmas but maybe a hug and some well wishes. But never the less, every year I get a couple things out of some kind of obligatory guilt. And it's always some fucking Spencer's or Hot topic gift. Not even a gag gift. Just like... For example one year I got a pocket knife. Cool I suppose. But it was a Batman pocket knife that said "why so serious" down the side of it, like you might get for the edgy 13 year old in your life. Haha. Bro I'm 40+ years old and you think I'm out here in these streets like the joker of some shit? I dunno man. Just say you don't know me that well to get me a meaningful gift and that you don't have any intention of getting to know me that well. Otherwise keep your money. It's really all good.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Roja beef torta and some potato thingies
    1 point
  20. 2 pinches of shredded parmesan
    1 point
  21. washed down with a diet coke.
    1 point
  22. https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/4-members-of-green-goblin-subway-attack-crew-idd-by-nypd/
    1 point
  23. I met Dee Snider once for a minute and had to ask him about this back cover. He said other writers had beef with the crew who did it (Vulcan, Tee Bee, Cmor, Boo85, Bmesh). The wall was painted one day and the band had to get back there fast the next morning to pose for the pic before it got dissed.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00