Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/25/2022 in all sections

1. Part 2 They were delicious and long gone with the chips.
    5 points
  2. Sunny Singh gear, a cocktail smoker, two day Metallica tix for 2024 and some pop art prints that need to be framed (think comic book mixed with Roy leichtenstein, one is suicidal tendencies and the other is AFI)
    5 points
  3. Bubble wrap is custom coffee mug with rap letters.
    5 points
  4. from my wife - car seat covers for the ute (not this exact one but you get drift) from daughter for doing garden work sounds/ pool tunes from son cannot wait to test that out . plus two blocks of amazing chocolate.
    4 points
  5. Going to Greece, with Rick Steves, through the back door eh? Nice! I got nothing, not a single solitary gift except some cash from my mom.
    4 points
  6. Good news fellas. I went to pick up my tools from the job and surveyed the damage. The only shit that got fucked up were areas Ive already painted and they owe me for. I called the main guy told him what's up and he told me to keep on keepin on. It's a christmas miracle.
    4 points
  7. i was out painting the night before it hit, but the winds were already up. super weird to have wind in one direction be 20 degrees colder than the other. some ice buildup on the window here but that's about it. rode the bike today just to flex on people!
    4 points
  8. that's fahrenheit right? jesus christ that's cold - i've never been in anything near that cold.
    3 points
  9. @metronomewhat is a cocktail smoker dude - seems like some cool alcoholic shit I am missing out on. @morton scrill from moms is always the best gift……
    3 points
  10. Chill Christmas 2022. Pretty sweet day, no family visiting, just us and the kids. I covered a shift yesterday and it was a pretty miserable 12 hours so this nice. Currently drinking a mimosa … but I have to shovel my driveway.
    3 points
  11. Yo any of you guys have fucked up childhoods and Christmas is hard for you to understand properly. My chick has like a television type family - everyone hella nice and functional. Couples wearing matching pajamas and stuff like that - I can’t even open gifts without feeling mad awkward.
    3 points
  12. Yo Merry Christmas fellas! Hope everybody’s havin a ok time out there in these streets we call life. Bless up.
    3 points
  13. @Fist 666and @fat ralphythanks for the kind words. This really wasn't meant to be a boohoo moment. I was laughing while typing it cuz I got the call that my job exploded while I was balls deep in replacing my hot water heater on Christmas Eve. Merry Holidays you guys. I hope your day is blessed with special Holiday Cheeks.
    3 points
  14. @fat ralphyits just like it sounds, you can also use it to smoke infuse things that aren’t booze like a charcuterie tray etc
    2 points
  15. This year my festivities are so mellow it is just like a long weekend. I better remember to wire some money to my kid though, getting on that now.
    2 points
  16. @fat ralphyon the contrary the older I get the more fucked up and awkward I get about christmas and it has nothing to do with my childhood. I like Christmas and the spirit of giving or helping, but like the commodification of the whole thing feels kinda gross to me. It's disappointing when we go do Christmas with my wife's family, and I've been a part of this family for 15 years now, they know I don't celebrate Christmas with gifts and shit, I 100% don't want anything from them for Christmas but maybe a hug and some well wishes. But never the less, every year I get a couple things out of some kind of obligatory guilt. And it's always some fucking Spencer's or Hot topic gift. Not even a gag gift. Just like... For example one year I got a pocket knife. Cool I suppose. But it was a Batman pocket knife that said "why so serious" down the side of it, like you might get for the edgy 13 year old in your life. Haha. Bro I'm 40+ years old and you think I'm out here in these streets like the joker of some shit? I dunno man. Just say you don't know me that well to get me a meaningful gift and that you don't have any intention of getting to know me that well. Otherwise keep your money. It's really all good.
    2 points
  17. Doing this insurance shit for the better part of the past decade, I was super surprised at how many home builders put the water heater in the fucking attic. I swear I think builders are in cahoots with restoration companies to secure more work down the road. Mines is in the garage. If it floods it'll just drain under the door and out into the driveway.
    2 points
  18. depending on the location I think that sooner sort of alarm is a good investment https://www.kidde.com/home-safety/en/us/products/water-leak-freeze-detector/ had a relative that fucked up a good portion of their house with a water heater leak whole they were out of town they were a prick and I got a good chuckle out of the fucking they got behind that one/
    2 points
  19. I didn't take it as a boohoo, I just took it as a kick in the dick. Which some people deserve. Some don't.
    2 points
  20. He got the Forrest Whittaker eyeball game….
    2 points
  21. Sitting in front of the fire with the wife and new puppy. This year ate shit and I'm trying to enjoy these long weekends and start 2023 fresh.
    2 points
  22. Casual chores while the wife makes cookies. Dropping on the the oomtz to say merry Christmas. making oysters in a minute when the kitchen is vacant/
    2 points
  23. Parking lot pimpin with this fool while my chick runs in the store for some last minute grocery items. We stay mobile ooontzin…..
    2 points
  24. @mr.yuck shit luck dude, try and enjoy the good things. Seems to me you’re hella blessed despite the recent events - beats eating County spread and hustling. Stay up.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Xmas eve chain pizza (bottom one is vegan)
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. not exactly the current view but only a couple hours old. christmas eve in adelaide.
    1 point
  29. @KILZ FILLZI'm super sorry to hear that man.
    1 point
  30. InShot_20221220_074424444.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00