Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/24/2022 in all sections

1. Hey y'all my pipes thawed out with no damage right on time for my water heater to explode. Merry Xmas guys!
    6 points
  2. Seriously. My heat pump is not doing its job right now, the cast iron stove is putting in some real work today. I don't know how @misteraven deals with this shit on the regular.
    5 points
  3. For shame, you know better @mr.yuck
    4 points
  4. Yesterday we hit -13, not including -23 with the wind blowing everywhere. Today and up , those are nice numbers. I work outside all winter long, day or night, and wearing proper layers is key. Expensive gear is a solution to be outside even longer, like ice fishing, but wearing the right layer combo will do the same.
    4 points
  5. Some spot I hadn’t tried in my lady’s hometown. Pretty smackin. #nobroccolioner
    4 points
  6. Looks like Mrs yuck is getting hot water for Christmas.
    3 points
  7. It hit minus 17 here Thursday morning, was 53 on Wednesday afternoon. I've been sick more with flu and rona in the last 2 months than I've been sick my entire adult life. Fucking sucks. Should have went to Argentina this winter and caught some of that world cup action instead.
    3 points
  8. West Coast checking in - today is a high of 60 at my place in Silicon Valley, low is 41. 41 is pretty fucking low for us believe it or not. I am with my lady’s family this weekend, about an hour away from Tahoe. The low here is high 30s with a high of 58. Bundle up ooontz - hope all you East Coasters and Midwestern folks stay safe. Drive slow.
    3 points
  9. I forgot what cultivar you are growing there @mr.yuck but our Ice Cream Cake does this occasionally. We have yet to know why. It’s not a viroid. It’s been tested for that. Just a cool lil mutation.
    3 points
  10. I'm supplementing my heat by burning dismembered tree carcasses. Spent a few hours just before this came down wrapping my pipes with pipe heaters and insulation in my crawl space.
    3 points
  11. Xmas eve chain pizza (bottom one is vegan)
    2 points
  12. Hit that Hawaiian with a smoke hot sauce and you're gonna enjoy it.
    2 points
  13. Dude….rocking a Messi boner in the motherland would have been and epic winter flex.
    2 points
  14. Casual chores while the wife makes cookies. Dropping on the the oomtz to say merry Christmas. making oysters in a minute when the kitchen is vacant/
    2 points
  15. I walk to work (back and forth uphill both ways hahah) . It’s a 15-20 min walk. The industrial park where work is is on a hill. By the I got up there the wind blew me across the ice. Not a lot. Not even an inch. But fuck. Wind should not move me along like a piece on a game board. it was terrifying the way it was blowing shit around. I thought I was done. tapped out today waking up with a fever. our heat will not stop running. The thermostat is on an outside wall opposite side of the house as the living room and bedrooms. We usually keep it at 68. it won’t read above 59. We put a space heater under the thermostat and lowered it to 60 to get it to turn off. The rooms are toasty.
    2 points
  16. I dropped the ball and didn't even think about letting my water drip last night. Now I don't have water.
    2 points
  17. scust - my farts smell like cinnamon and crispy hundred dollar bills
    2 points
  18. Heres a cool little trait these plants are showing. Bud formation out of the center of the fan leaves. I've never seen this before in any of my grows personally. Now I have 3 plants doing it.
    2 points
  19. Weather is fucked in Cleveland. -30f windchill. Just yesterday I was wearing a windbreaker.
    2 points
  20. Shaking off final dregs of a superior hangover that outlasted a swim, two coffees, a pile of greasy uber eats, and an emergency trip to vet to try save a blue tongue lizard my dog caught. (boo) Sadly he'd fucked it up too badly so all they could do was euthanize it. The lizard had a broken spine and two very serious puncture wounds on its head. So I also had to explain to my daughter about animals dying etc. Getting back in the pool
    2 points
  21. No it’s a Canadian chain called Panago @LUGR
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. That's like the clitoris of the weed
    1 point
  24. I am going to prepare them three ways, fried, steamed and roasted. I purchased 2 dozen in shells for the steamed and roasted courses and a pint shucked for frying.
    1 point
  25. Have a great Christmas everyone or whatever else you celebrate!
    1 point
  26. That sounds like a real nice moment to enjoy.
    1 point
  27. @SMdoubleXLI was gonna play it off as my incredible growing skills until I talked to some one on IG growing the same strain and they had it on their plants too. Hah. Cultivar is Alani Skunk S1. There are a few breeders out there toting this thing as the orangiest terps out there.
    1 point
  28. not exactly the current view but only a couple hours old. christmas eve in adelaide.
    1 point
  29. I got the 65” in the living room……it compensates for my small ass wiener.
    1 point
  30. Stolen. That ink kid has been putting in work.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00