Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/16/2022 in all sections

1. Beginning to think the ref in pro wrestling is fake. Like c'mon ref!
    2 points
  2. Dang man, you ain’t wasting any time with these sexy internet bots. Getting straight to the link clicking.
    2 points
  3. This is going to keep happening to me. I should have never given @Elena Delle Donnemy address. He probably just bought some cleats so he can escape the scene at top speed in the future.
    2 points
  4. Sorry to hear that, man. That kinda stuff always sucks. So much you gotta do to notify your bank and such. Hopefully it doesn't happen to you again. But if you think it may. I recommend having a decoy wallet stuffed with gift cards with nothing on them. Get a sharpie and write numbers like $600, 150, 500 on them as like a balance reminder on the card. But a cheap rolex too, it's gonna be funny when they try to pawn. Even funnier when they trade to rollie for drugs and the dealer finds out its a fake. Throw a naked pic of a half decent slightly over weight older women in the wallet and write Love, Mom on it, that would really make them think...
    2 points
  5. I hope you got a foot ball helmet for when I go upside your head. It's on buddy!!!
    2 points
  6. Somebody posted that in another thread saying it was @MERO. Gets a pass in this thread bc of impeccable chola sharpie brows.
    2 points
  7. Average American Booty < Premium Japanese Space Booty
    1 point
  8. pizzaman.mp4 ^ Me chilling at home on a typical weekday
    1 point
  9. can't overstate this. graffiti is effectively a non-issue in most places but it mostly isn't better
    1 point
  10. No way dude, I have never heard of that around my way. Always seemed pretty mid grade or below across the board pay wise around 35/40. Was just hanging with a guy the other day worked for family company 5 years. 23hr. Trash if you ask me for crawling around in hot ass attics all day long in a full suit. I’ve heard of plenty other dudes making same or less. Never no 75k.
    1 point
  11. Complex subject. There are some rare artists that develop signature illustration styles that take years to come up with. The styles are intentionally hard to imitate. AI can be used to break down every pen & brush stroke to produce similar illustrations that are identical in style. This essentially disincentivizes human advancements in art. I think this is what most people are upset about. Personally, I'm not sure if this hate is valid or invalid yet. I mean if your work is great, but nobody knows your name, and they would prefer to buy an AI piece over your artwork I think you must have slacked on creating a compelling public persona and accumulating fame. I know tons of people with skills 100x better than respected writers, but we all feel personally aren't shit, when they're compared to so called "talentless" bombers that actually do more than legals and dead spots. I've always been the type to diss "purists" artists that think the tools some artists use are so good, that their art doesn't count. Think someone who likes rock, and hates rap, so they say the beats are invalid because there's not a person playing the drums. That's bullshit. Same thing for people who think an artists needs to grind their own pigments, and assemble their own brush, and stretch all their own canvases, etc. It's bullshit. I'm so far gone of this shit I appreciate visual, and musical art created entirely digitally sometimes way more than organically produced shit. Being upset someone has a better tools is usually just envy based. I can't lie though, I feel this way myself seeing kids that don't know how to shoplift paint a piece way better than my garbage pieces in the 90's with low pressure cans and youtube tutorials on their phones. Fact is, if I had mom's credit card and low pressure artsy paints I would have used them too. If I had been better at doing pieces maybe I wouldn't be jealous now. Emotions are not a measure of validity.
    1 point
  12. Ok I see I see. So cut out the whole shit and do what exactly with what’s there? Nothing, just giving more space to work with?
    1 point
  13. One of my all time favorite skate pictures. I kept this and a few other mags with choice interviews from this era hidden away for all these years.
    1 point
  14. @T4M*appreciate the pervo pix
    1 point
  15. Happy belated birthday Tranz4mations 😂 hope you had a good one and by the looks of your pics looks as though you did and got spoiled too.
    1 point
  16. Thread gives me the heebe jeebes.
    1 point
  17. Those terrible motherfuckers live forever. RIP Kirstie Alley
    1 point
  18. Cleveland OG. Dude was a savage back when.
    1 point
  19. Don King is a fuckin savage. I didn't know he stomped one of his employees to death back in the 60s.
    1 point
  20. Don King will die in 2023
    1 point
  21. Not quite bored but restless and I wanted to do something so Headed out the door Went north. Nice to see the lake back up. Stopped to take a piss and managed to draw a cop. Talked shit 1975 style and crossed into Oregon Stopped for supplies I forgot you don't pump your own gas in Oregon so this dude got a reflex "Hey motherfucker" Got to Brookings went on some 'Quest fo the western oracle, the animals will help' type trip. This had some Menendez Brothers/Less Than Zero vibe. Turns out it was just hippies Scouting locations for a Christian Boy Band album cover? lighter for scale What was the point? I just wanted to do this.
    1 point
  22. Dear @MOOGLE? I don't like to brag, but... I got that shit for the low, Yuck
    1 point
  23. As far as graf and toys go - I will admit I own the Seen One Phony Baloney set.
    1 point
  24. Here's some flicks from late 2015 - early 2016
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00