Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/14/2022 in all sections

1. @Mercer they made the robin tim drake bisexual thinking it would boost sales but literally nobody bought the issues even though people on Twitter where going " yaaas Robin slay queen." For months @ndv people like that have been raging at Bruce Wayne for a few years on Twitter. Happens at least every other month and dies down once people point out all the comic runs that go into specifically this , and they suddenly get quiet . This is the first time someone did their research and still doubled down. The DC and marvel movies really did ruin most discussions about theoretical fiction regarding comics and it's analog to the real world. Like my favorite twitter convo this year was me and a bunch of other people being like " yo remember when professor Xavier formed the original X-Men , and he also had hundreds of other mutants as back up sleeper agents in case someone on the team died?"..that shit is kinda fucked."
    3 points
  2. sharted on my walk to work, no budweiser
    2 points
  3. this shits probably super fun, yeah. until you run the wrong light and get juiced. but the instagram story until that point.. lit
    2 points
  4. redditsave.com_two_skateboarding_maneuvers-vcurnc3ri83a1.mp4
    2 points
  5. i missed this place
    1 point
  6. washed down with a diet coke.
    1 point
  7. The wrong shit apparently lol. It’s not for what I need. Will probably keep around though. I’m trying to fetch a closet outlet off the back side of this media room for my new Dyson vac. I opened it up last night and discovered 3 different romex cables in that bitch all mad tight in there. Called the homie and said I’m not even gonna try. If it was a little cleaner in here I might give it a go. Here’s where I was going to tap in. here’s the backside of this wall in the closet where I wanted to put a outlet.
    1 point
  8. It's not the size of the duck....
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. Not too long ago I went to the Chris King handmade bike show where about twenty bike builders were given new, limited edition Chris King components to build a bike around. There were some really cool bikes on display but by far the coolest was from a company called No.22. Being a fan of titanium bikes I was really drawn to it but I think I was equally drawn to the attention to detail not only in the frame design/build but also the paint and anodize they do on all their bikes. Really nice stuff.
    1 point
  11. I get when people are outraged by people doing harmful shit, but there's this modern automatic condemnation of rich, and successful people. Nothing will get you more clicks and likes than expressing hate for them. The entire reasoning for this outrage is fiction based to begin with, in order to deflect from the fact it's envy based. It's only natural to extend this fiction based outrage to fictional characters.
    1 point
  12. Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that state exists.
    1 point
  13. Antifatwitter is now going after Bruce Wayne for some reason.
    1 point
  14. I really have no business fucking around with electrical shit but I’m going for it brehs.
    1 point
  15. Got bored doing Sadliers so moved onto the SCT trains. Have renamed over 500 in last three days. Have also been culling the double up photos have removed over 1.4 gigs of photos
    1 point
  16. Jesus would choose NY fats
    1 point
  17. the way he runs dead arms is killing me
    1 point
  18. @Dark_KnightI didn't notice before but if you cover his head, he looks like a small child playing around in his dad's suit.
    1 point
  19. New balance 990s v6 not my favorite shape but mad comfy
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Didnt see a thread about this but wanted to see if anyone else here has been tinkering. I'm totally blown away by it. it struggles with certain details but its only a matter of time. I just got a midjourney account and subscribed.
    1 point
  22. He is how white trash my roots run - pops shows up wearing these and we had to make a hardware run, so I end up being seen in public with old dude rockin them. He’s out of his mind on grass so I don’t think he gives a fuck - but we all know my feelings about clean kicks. Shit was tough.
    1 point
  23. I am s sucker for the occasional sci fi space movies and of course Halle berry.
    1 point
  24. Tattoos are dumb. So glad to be almost done with my back (1 session left) , there was definitely a point where I wondered if I'd finish this fucking thing.
    1 point
  25. Got a title, still don't do shit
    1 point
  26. (via https://www.instagram.com/modelroyalofficial/ ) hygge.mp4
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. When I heard TSA agent I pictured some fat, nasty cunt that chews gum with her mouth open all day making the sound of toenails being cut, walking around with a superiority complex & far below average IQ. That said, an overall reduction of violence (non defensive) against any/everyone is the goal, even another piece of shit "Cop" being harmed is unacceptable, it's all no bueno. Imagine being cuffed in the back of the car watching these fucktards not even try to save you. Biggest problem with this entire thing is all the idiots involved are still probably all doing police work. On an unrelated note:
    1 point
  29. Cats knocked my Xbox controller off the tv stand and the rh joystick got fucked up and wouldn’t push-in like a button. Went to game stop and missed out on a nice scam…. traded in the broken controller for an exact match. Got $6 store credit for the broken one I used towards the purchase of an exact replacement. the new controller came with a $7 one year warranty for replacement. I should’ve just bought a new one + warranty and turned in the broken one my cats kicked off and broke as if it were the new one I bought today. next time …
    1 point
  30. definitely looking forward to the Last of Us 1 remake for the ps5.. as far as single player options the spiderman games are super fun.. havent played miles morales yet but all my buddies say its awesome and judging from how fun it was just swinging all throughout the city in the first one was im sure the second is equally dope.. besides that Control is dope with the ps5 upgrade, Sifu is fun as hell if you like beating people up, Dying Light 2 is pretty fun if your into zombies and parkour but it can get kind of old after a while.. Ghost of Tsushima is awesome especially with the iki island update.. Also not for nothing but HotWheels Unleashed is fucking awesome.. its on sale in the ps store for like $15 and its fun as fuck.. Basically drift city with hotwheel cars and you can customize your cars and make your own tracks as well.. definitely a game thats been slept on fershuuuuure..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00