Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2022 in Posts

1. redditsave.com_what_a_beautifully_perfect_sequence-am3j57fkrr4a1.mp4
    3 points
  2. I really have no business fucking around with electrical shit but I’m going for it brehs.
    2 points
  3. Got bored doing Sadliers so moved onto the SCT trains. Have renamed over 500 in last three days. Have also been culling the double up photos have removed over 1.4 gigs of photos
    2 points
  4. Total eclipse of the fart
    2 points
  5. @Deine Mudder @LUGR its Clausthaulers regular brew but they put a holiday spin on it with cranberry and some spice bullshit. It tastes pretty good - I used to love fucking Magners, Hornsbys etc
    2 points
  6. Morocco would be a nice one for the books
    2 points
  7. ^There is no way you could handle that.
    1 point
  8. Everybody at Twin Peaks today watching the game had massive Messi boners for Argentina.
    1 point
  9. thought i smelled dog fart but it was really dog shit
    1 point
  10. Went into guitar center today to check out cartridges and shit. Not a lot of selection some good used speakers though. here they are
    1 point
  11. C’mon mon…..You’re telling me, you have never gone in to an all night dinner and hammered a breakfast plate and felt for a split second……everything was going to be alright?! I even edited it just for you because you’re a “sausage” guy. it’s never too late bru…
    1 point
  12. This is the kind of story I’m interested in a deeper dig.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. redditsave.com_two_skateboarding_maneuvers-vcurnc3ri83a1.mp4
    1 point
  15. They didn’t even try to score a goal. Dem tiddies must have been distracting their strikers.
    1 point
  16. @Dark_KnightI didn't notice before but if you cover his head, he looks like a small child playing around in his dad's suit.
    1 point
  17. @LUGRThe plan to get a solo Tech1200 went kaput last night. Was offered a deal i couldn’t pass on. Was able to swoop up TWO functional Pioneer PLX1000 with Stanton headshells and all cables for $400 cash. Just need cartridges and styli now. And a mixer I guess. And a bigger desk/space
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. If you ever see that Black Butte, give it a try. It’s a wannabe porter, which is a style I never drank in my drinking days, but it is one of the only NA’s that tastes legit imo. This is one of the other ones.
    1 point
  20. Yeah - this is my first time trying it. Clausthauler is one of my least favorite NA options - but because there are so few options I am always willing to try something new.
    1 point
  21. False, tpbm is looking forward to 2023
    1 point
  22. Yeah, what is the deal with that? Different style? Or just different label to their usual brew for the holidays? That was my go to shit for a long time back in the day. Tried one recently and wasn’t very impressed. This is my go to now, when I feel like a brew. This stuff is bad ass!
    1 point
  23. Napping with my wiz. #flannelsheetsoner
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. watching a Denzel movie, being a lazy ass
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Progress was made today with flooring repair - the shit is way more intricate than I thought. Especially because the initial installer laid the shit over old linoleum which doesn’t exactly plane evenly into the living room floor. We also discovered that dude had covered a floor register but its not hooked up to the HVAC - so fuck it. We need to get a better set up cut the final keystone section in this weekend.
    1 point
  29. Might as well get 2 turntables and a mixer. Lots of fun to be had messing around mixing records.
    1 point
  30. Stretching the families legs, the paths were packed, my neighborhood usually feels like a ghost town. Stretching the legs of my almost 14 year old cream puff, I haven’t driven her in two weeks and don’t want the battery to die. Once again, people everywhere. Nobody walks in Phoenix/Scottsdale, these are rare times. IMG_5849.MOV
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00