Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/07/2022 in all sections

1. Shepards Pie - we made more potatoes this time. It was pretty good, would have liked some A1 though.
    5 points
  2. Forget about doing anything to soften the blow, it will extend the duration of the man's authority over your affairs. just pay and move on.
    3 points
  3. Made some chicken noodle soup.
    2 points
  4. This was just posted by another user within the last 48 hours. Quit bitin.
    2 points
  5. @ndv The Search for Ancient Civilizations, its some Netflix shit.
    2 points
  6. Throw in a wife beater and a Cookie Monster fitted to seal the deal.
    2 points
  7. Made some gingersnap cookies. The big ones came out burned and fucked up. The little ones are perfect. I did fuck up and used 1 tbs of salt instead of half. It's crazy how half a tablespoon of salt will fuck up and entire cookie doughs flavor profile. If I had more butter on deck I'd make them again tonight. Stay tuned for tomorrow when I'll try my hand at making focaccia bread.
    2 points
  8. They are wrapping their car in Xmas paper and calling it "drip" at the parking lot of walmrt, but they are not having any success. Ductape doesn't work....
    2 points
  9. i dunno why , but the signature hovering so high makes me angry
    2 points
  10. Been a couple weeks since I got back from Japan, guess my mind still there. made some uni rice for dinner last night, Roy Choi adapted recipe. simple ass sashimi and miso soup for breks.
    2 points
  11. These posters in the men's room are suppose to be read through the mirror. Some drunk thought they were real Soviet propaganda bills and wrote this
    2 points
  12. I got the 65” in the living room……it compensates for my small ass wiener.
    1 point
  13. Bruh, pull over and get out your car. Smell the creosote and diesel.
    1 point
  14. The 43” was around 1k - Samsung Frame is kinda overpriced but the gallery feature is pretty legit, I also dig the wireless look.
    1 point
  15. Got caught after finishing daytime 😠 VID_20221207_191028.mp4
    1 point
  16. @Magnum OPissThose skillets are probably the biggest flex in here for a long time, especially used Japanese style. that's some. If I looked down and saw that on the table I'd think $500-$800 tab just never saw that. Just guessing, but it looks like uni broiled skillet, then topped with salmon roe, purple radish micro-greens, and green onion. I'm wondering if it's all uni is touching the skillet, or is there another ingredient in there with the uni?
    1 point
  17. Dude looks like he hasn’t had fun since 62.
    1 point
  18. @mr.yuck you are right, trying to match the levels up is fucking tough. Using some drywall shims and trying to build up low areas. To the professionals this will probably look like dogshit but for the trap house its all gravy.
    1 point
  19. Would be darkly funny if dude's crime got him sentenced to death by hanging. They pull the lever, and dude is just dangling there like yeah, what?!
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. I had Friendster before MySpace. Nobody seems to remember Friendster 😞
    1 point
  22. Quick one with 2 of my crew mates from VLC and KNCR crews, I'm in both frola (VLC) ma7iz (KNCR) jnchy (VLC & KNCR)
    1 point
  23. bike ride with my nephew visiting this weekend saw this riding by and was like... then turned it over and was like... Then we parked our bikes too close to the Mariana Trench so this happens...
    1 point
  24. You chillin in the car while your man got a front row seat
    1 point
  25. Oh man easily 15 years. I think that AA heritage colors line goes back 20-25 years? I have a few oldies from that generation kicking around. The paint is all gummed up in the valves so they don’t really work. I’d love to know a trick to bring them back to life if there is one.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00