Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/06/2022 in all sections

1. He is how white trash my roots run - pops shows up wearing these and we had to make a hardware run, so I end up being seen in public with old dude rockin them. He’s out of his mind on grass so I don’t think he gives a fuck - but we all know my feelings about clean kicks. Shit was tough.
    4 points
  2. I would mount the TV first and give it a trial period to be confident that it was on the best place before investing the time on the shelf. Then I would fuck the shelf off and deal with my wife complaining about the dangling cables every ten months or so.
    4 points
  3. 4 points
  4. Never seen anything like this before. Bought them too small? Wanted to let his toes breathe? All of the above?
    3 points
  5. Progress was made today with flooring repair - the shit is way more intricate than I thought. Especially because the initial installer laid the shit over old linoleum which doesn’t exactly plane evenly into the living room floor. We also discovered that dude had covered a floor register but its not hooked up to the HVAC - so fuck it. We need to get a better set up cut the final keystone section in this weekend.
    3 points
  6. 3 points
  7. InShot_20221206_075223026.mp4
    3 points
  8. When you need someone who will stick their neck out for you
    3 points
  9. Made some gingersnap cookies. The big ones came out burned and fucked up. The little ones are perfect. I did fuck up and used 1 tbs of salt instead of half. It's crazy how half a tablespoon of salt will fuck up and entire cookie doughs flavor profile. If I had more butter on deck I'd make them again tonight. Stay tuned for tomorrow when I'll try my hand at making focaccia bread.
    2 points
  10. They are wrapping their car in Xmas paper and calling it "drip" at the parking lot of walmrt, but they are not having any success. Ductape doesn't work....
    2 points
  11. I should have ditched the van and trailer where they were and just walked up for some closer shots. The train was boring. It was a million fresh ass grainers long with just these couple cars.
    2 points
  12. @fat ralphyget your pops some of these for Xmas to wear with those. Really let his toes hang.
    2 points
  13. @NightmareOnElmStreetyou're good man. Your house just isn't level. Ive been dealing with the same shit. The further you get your TV away from the ceiling, the less noticable it will be. @fat ralphyAre those open toe boks? Lolz. Bro. That level of confidence is inspiring. I hope that floor works out for you. That's a son of a bitch marrying two floors together like that.
    2 points
  14. You need to do a better job being the first vehicle at the crossing.
    2 points
  15. In addition to the height fail the tv itself isn’t level. Brackets are level as fuck. Not sure what hell I just walked into but I’m rippin pissed.
    2 points
  16. Whats crazy is some dirt box let that wide neck fool impregnate her. Could be trying to raise a linebacker though - I take it back…..long term hustle letting that fool knock her up
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. save yourself the trouble and just take it straight to the returns desk.
    2 points
  19. I just had 2 slices for breakfast. But I pity the fool. 99.9% of the pizzas I post are my pix. If I see a meme or something else pizza related that's worth a share, I'll post it.
    2 points
  20. Wide necks, no necks, none of its really worse than people with the ever so unfortunate no neck. Sorry if you are one of them. You knew a guy who actually got the correction surgery and it was fuckin gnaaaarly. But worth every penny. Dude ended up bagging one of the finest ladies around town within a year from zero pussy at all.
    2 points
  21. for a gallon?? ours is cheap(ish) today at about $4.41 usd a gallon (3.78 litres) at moment for the family car. for the ute it's about $5.59 usd a gallon. do you guys have the weekly price cycle where the petrol ( that the retailer bought for one price) changes in price depending on day? last thing I've bought is plus plus a never ending christmas card that plays meow-y christmas songs until the battery dies.
    2 points
  22. They are bringing you one exclusively. Look for this car...
    1 point
  23. Marshall Applewhite is back and bent on destruction!
    1 point
  24. USB AA rechargeable lithium batteries. Not sure if these will hold a charge, they’re definitely from Chiner. Box claims 1000 recharges.
    1 point
  25. I've only used ppg a few times. The last time I did some exterior work and the paint reacted with some kind of contaminant of some sort and started off gassing. Millions of little blister bubbles formed all in the paint job. I was super scared. Weirdly enough I went back the next day and everything had relaxed back to super smooth like nothing had happened. I hear they make good automotive paint?
    1 point
  26. i dunno why , but the signature hovering so high makes me angry
    1 point
  27. Would be darkly funny if dude's crime got him sentenced to death by hanging. They pull the lever, and dude is just dangling there like yeah, what?!
    1 point
  28. Been a couple weeks since I got back from Japan, guess my mind still there. made some uni rice for dinner last night, Roy Choi adapted recipe. simple ass sashimi and miso soup for breks.
    1 point
  29. Is he accidentally letting them do some good old fashioned propaganda? Rice is still putting forth the bullshit about believing that Iraq had WMDs.
    1 point
  30. Maybe i’ll see you fucks again in like another 10 months. Enjoy.
    1 point
  31. I had Friendster before MySpace. Nobody seems to remember Friendster 😞
    1 point
  32. These posters in the men's room are suppose to be read through the mirror. Some drunk thought they were real Soviet propaganda bills and wrote this
    1 point
  33. The long neck of crime caught by the long arm of the law
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. Nah. Mark is a recovering alcoholic. Crazy story; mark hit rock bottom back in the early 90s. Had his own company, was killing the game. Bought his old lady a brand new Lincoln. He was on a bender one night and caught his old lady shacked up in a motel with some other dude. He went fucking crazy and wrecked his car into the lobby of the motel when they wouldn't tell him what room she was in. They put him in jail for a while and took his license for ever. While he was working for me, on the ride home he would sometimes be like "Aaaaarrrggggg," and grab his ribcage. I'd look at him and ask if he was alright. "Yeah man, it's just some cramps." It was like a year later he was nonchalantly like "Hey, I gotta take a little time off to have some minor surgery done." I was like cool. Thanks for the heads up, just let me know when your get out of surgery and are good to go. I talked to him a few days after his minor surgery and it turns out the surgery was for replacing 4 valves on heart. They gave him cow parts as replacements. He finally admitted to me that when he was argggging and grabbing his ribcage it was really his heart shutting down and not cramps and that he was really close to dying and not suffering from cramps. I was like bro what the fuck is wrong with you? He said he didn't want me to cut his hours due to his health problems.
    1 point
  36. Daaaaaaaaamn lolol I would say yeah fasho you goin off in there lol. I’m more of a go off in the more traditional color ways type of guy but do cool sheens here and there. High gloss cabinets and front doors kind of shit. I did this in a clients house over summer and thought it was super dope. Could maybe get into the full sage with different sheens but I’d probably never do the 2 tone room.
    1 point
  37. I got you fam, @mr.yuckand I have been discussing this topic for a few days to determine the best color for you. We have concluded the following combo is best.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00