Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/05/2022 in all sections

1. Been a couple weeks since I got back from Japan, guess my mind still there. made some uni rice for dinner last night, Roy Choi adapted recipe. simple ass sashimi and miso soup for breks.
    5 points
  2. but grandma back then had qualudes and all sorts of wild ass over the counter drugs that where safe to use
    4 points
  3. kanyes Instagram is like the Truman show crossed with Takeshi’s castle crossed with american history x
    3 points
  4. I am s sucker for the occasional sci fi space movies and of course Halle berry.
    2 points
  5. @ndv how the fuck did you find the toxic king black people twitter area? most of it is 70% ridiculous hyperbolic 20% jokes/satire 10% deadass fr fr , but its usually just the rapper future and the fandom
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. TO get back on track and quit talking about myself... I just learned about this small boutique shop here in Portland called UNLESS Collective. I'm kinda feeling this yellow hoodie and these shoes...
    2 points
  8. Yeah, you should. The shop is cool, there's a tattoo parlor with some incredible artists working in there, and I believe there's a skateboard shop as well. There's usually a beautiful lowrider or two in the parking lot, and if the garage door is open you can see some of the Graffiti painted on the warehouse walls. Also, if you're into it, Mike Giant does an Art Night once a week (I think every Wednesday). He invites folks to come hang out at his studio and draw or paint or whatever. I went this past summer while I was in town and it was pretty cool to meet like-minded folks and see the work they're doing.
    2 points
  9. I mostly just did graphics for t-shirts. Characters, tags, and a few Tribal letter pieces. A friend of mine designed one of their first cut & sew jackets which was based on a vintage denim jacket. I kinda helped with that but I wouldn't give myself design credit. For the most part my job at Tribal was graphics for tees and filling orders to be shipped out. I also helped with those early 90s trade shows (set up/tear down, and sometimes sales) in San Diego and Vegas. I had a day job but I would go to Tribal after work most days because I got off work around 2:30pm so I could be there to help them finish out their day. What's really cool is they have kept at least one if not more of everything they've ever done. And every writer and artist they've ever worked with has also given them some kind of framed art so the back of house walls are covered in some incredible artwork, both framed and painted directly to the walls. So much great history in there.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Maybe i’ll see you fucks again in like another 10 months. Enjoy.
    2 points
  12. Try calling Whole Foods, the one near me just started carrying it a couple weeks ago. Getting it shipped online might be mad expensive.
    1 point
  13. becoming a fan of these premixes. not a particularly "good" drink but I can knock off a few with no illeffects next day
    1 point
  14. I wasn't 100% sure but I thought you did. 81 point victory was unbelievable
    1 point
  15. I mean run them feet through the car wash and lotion up a bit and yep!
    1 point
  16. Big butts, big boobs, and chubby bellies for life!
    1 point
  17. Random short film. Weirdly worth the 5 minutes. Reminded me of suki.
    1 point
  18. bout to start the vampire the masquerade podcast from start and binge it until im at the latest episode. i never bothered with these kinds of ttrpg podcasts until around november 2020 when i randomly heard this group on soundcloud with dumb dumbs and dragons
    1 point
  19. continuous thread @SMdoubleXL essemdubs' thread for all size adventures.. dear Covid, f I have you can you just start showing up properly schnitzel wants a day on the couch.
    1 point
  20. my peoples just called them either tire tracks or black airforce 1s. ive heard dubs , all weathers , african flip flops , fire walkers
    1 point
  21. I had to delete mine out of embarrassment. Due to my son's control over the music on roadtrips Rick Astley was at number one, followed by the proclaimers. followed by various disney hits.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00