Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/03/2022 in all sections

1. watched that 1899 😶 it had me then lost me. repeat x3 still not sure if I liked it or not.
    3 points
  2. I've already made plans to go see this with a group of like 15 people. Might bring cocaine!
    3 points
  3. Tattoos are dumb. So glad to be almost done with my back (1 session left) , there was definitely a point where I wondered if I'd finish this fucking thing.
    3 points
  4. New tv after way too fucking long. Now debating wall mount and cool floating shelf or big cool floating accent wall with shelf. Sonos bars definitely next.
    3 points
  5. These posters in the men's room are suppose to be read through the mirror. Some drunk thought they were real Soviet propaganda bills and wrote this
    2 points
  6. Every so often, everyone takes an L. As long as there are long gaps of time between L’s, it will be fine.
    2 points
  7. Also for future reference don't ever admit to doing anything wrong. They don't give a fuck about reason. It's how innocent people end up in prison for life.
    2 points
  8. Because they fucking hurt.
    2 points
  9. Im on the South Korea and japan band wagon now
    2 points
  10. I suspect we just saw the most worthwhile parts in the advertisment
    2 points
  11. Might have to buy into all the rave. I hate that shit. But it gets me every fuckin time just like the rest of America and the rest of the world lol. We all ridin on the same band wagon these days thanks to streaming and the internet.
    2 points
  12. Needed a show to start on my new tv. Picked this cause I love dude. Pretty damn good so far.
    2 points
  13. Bro, when times are down, turn the Slipknot up.
    2 points
  14. Current state of the Military Bicycle ('71 Huffy)
    2 points
  15. https://boobychristmas.com/ You're welcome.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. I think you should become the judge. Run for office. It will go away.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. Cocoa Diablo today. Spicy for about 10 seconds.
    1 point
  21. I’m inviting myself. edit*not for the coke
    1 point
  22. Now you can't go to court and lie to the best of your recollection cuz you sent in some strange letter admitting you realize the error of your ways due to your ignorance of the law. You tried to appeal to the wrong people. You'll get em next time bro.
    1 point
  23. this is actually a decent one. i'd take the under but i can see it
    1 point
  24. looming great @Ko SprueOne!
    1 point
  25. Im watching my life fall apart before my eyes because @NightmareOnElmStreet refuses to help me pick a nice color for my stairwell/hallway. I do not recommend this show. It is sad and troubling. God bless those who have never experienced this pain. Consider yourself lucky 😕
    1 point
  26. I would like to purchase drugs from you if you're selling. It's a pretty simple business model- they pay you, you provide service. No pay, no service. Or keep running your shit like this:
    1 point
  27. You should try kicking one foot up on the edge of the tub. I'm pretty sure that's the most manly experience you'll ever have.
    1 point
  28. Random poll. Do any of y’all dudes ever piss and raise one hand up in the air for no good reason at all, like me??
    1 point
  29. New Banksy X Nike collabo
    1 point
  30. When you need a friend who will go to bat for you
    1 point
  31. ^Terrible can control.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. VID_20221124_135549938.mp4
    1 point
  34. I been on an Amazon spree lately and need to fucking chill. but you can almost find that one little thing you “need” every time. plants. Plants. Plants.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00