Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/02/2022 in all sections

1. Sherwin Williams painters Edge for other people Sherwin Williams Duration or Benjamin Moore Aura for myself.
    4 points
  2. the fact that Milo Yiannopoulos is part of this has me in stitches . if we get a 2016 era Milo Yiannopoulos VS Ben Shapiro battle in 2022-2023 this will be the most ive ever paid attention to politics anything
    3 points
  3. Nah. Mark is a recovering alcoholic. Crazy story; mark hit rock bottom back in the early 90s. Had his own company, was killing the game. Bought his old lady a brand new Lincoln. He was on a bender one night and caught his old lady shacked up in a motel with some other dude. He went fucking crazy and wrecked his car into the lobby of the motel when they wouldn't tell him what room she was in. They put him in jail for a while and took his license for ever. While he was working for me, on the ride home he would sometimes be like "Aaaaarrrggggg," and grab his ribcage. I'd look at him and ask if he was alright. "Yeah man, it's just some cramps." It was like a year later he was nonchalantly like "Hey, I gotta take a little time off to have some minor surgery done." I was like cool. Thanks for the heads up, just let me know when your get out of surgery and are good to go. I talked to him a few days after his minor surgery and it turns out the surgery was for replacing 4 valves on heart. They gave him cow parts as replacements. He finally admitted to me that when he was argggging and grabbing his ribcage it was really his heart shutting down and not cramps and that he was really close to dying and not suffering from cramps. I was like bro what the fuck is wrong with you? He said he didn't want me to cut his hours due to his health problems.
    3 points
  4. Daaaaaaaaamn lolol I would say yeah fasho you goin off in there lol. I’m more of a go off in the more traditional color ways type of guy but do cool sheens here and there. High gloss cabinets and front doors kind of shit. I did this in a clients house over summer and thought it was super dope. Could maybe get into the full sage with different sheens but I’d probably never do the 2 tone room.
    3 points
  5. Mf’s can’t be out here just sayin candyman name all willie nillie.
    3 points
  6. Dude, post that shit up. This is a safe no judgement zone.
    3 points
  7. Lemon pepper dry rub Caribbean jerk Buffalo
    2 points
  8. (via https://www.instagram.com/modelroyalofficial/ ) hygge.mp4
    2 points
  9. I got behr and I’m too lazy to get up and look at what the exact color is called. Is behr no good too? Also what’s wrong with valspar? Idk if they still make it but they used to have a spray paint that was great for street fills.
    2 points
  10. Green is good, brother, green is good… Well, show us the results so we can talk shit about your poor choice. At least off white will be easy to go over with station wagon green once you come to your senses.
    2 points
  11. What color and from where? Don’t be the valspar guy.
    2 points
  12. this was actually my initial thought but my dining room is a dark green and didn’t want to go too green heavy. I definitely over thought it. But anyways I bought a gallon of an off white with a slight grey/blue tint. It’s not as fun as a dramatic color but it will do
    2 points
  13. worlds apart, but so similar lol
    2 points
  14. I’m definitely not going out of my way to watch this.
    2 points
  15. I had to delete mine out of embarrassment. Due to my son's control over the music on roadtrips Rick Astley was at number one, followed by the proclaimers. followed by various disney hits.
    2 points
  16. this last one might not be funny outside australia but that's our PM and premier of Victoria
    2 points
  17. Motherfuckers talking shit on the highlife? (A few years old, done by Natasha Bertram)
    2 points
  18. Lol. Has @edogg checked in on the last couple years? Def, not her, but that shit is awful
    1 point
  19. I ate olive it. Psych, not my pizza.
    1 point
  20. The internet rules lol
    1 point
  21. My bad, I thought it said cocaine beer. *backs out of thread
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Serial killer had a cult like following, they made a documentary out of the guy called the devil you know. Actually came in contact with the guy when I was a wee little bloque, was introduced to some crazy meth head called crazy ed through a string of weirdo acquaintances I had as a young pot smoker because ed fixed a nice bong I had for dirt cheap like 20 bucks or something. Anyways "pazuzu" was with him had Satan tattoo'd on his arm and his teeth were sharp like fangs.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00