Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/30/2022 in all sections

1. ssstwitter.com_1669845544866.mp4
    6 points
  2. 5 points
  3. channel zero is a leading source for news and information
    5 points
  4. I dunno man. That op username checks out
    3 points
  5. The fact that it was updated in March 2022 is wild. What women are out there going two inches deep with toilet paper!?
    3 points
  6. InShot_20221130_063801908.mp4
    3 points
  7. Jesus tits. I can't imagine a world in which a customer dictates payment terms. I understand to a certain extent paying at a maximum 2 weeks out for book keeping reasons, so you aren't spending every day all day cutting checks. But net 360? Lolz. Who evers agreeing to this shit is already well established and doesn't need the business but wants to add another notch in their belt. Nothing would make me happier than to see all companies say "get fucked, I don't care if anyone drinks your shitty coffee or not." *Sips Dr.Pepper from the new BD energy bottle
    3 points
  8. I wonder how many times you have to mention @NightmareOnElmStreet before he appears. We're already past Beetlejuice and Candyman levels.
    2 points
  9. Drake always present bc of the gym. Spotify exposes me damn
    2 points
  10. This was fun last year. Here’s my 2022
    2 points
  11. Lol. Jesus Christ almighty. I swear I thought that last post was @Schnitzelfor some reason.
    2 points
  12. I know your smoking that shit, but didn’t think you are that high. After the ribeye I had a bowl of ice cream for dessert.
    2 points
  13. @NightmareOnElmStreetyour absence is getting ridiculous at this point. You are needed. My life depends on your input. Plz stop ignoring me 😞
    2 points
  14. High Life is clown piss fam - you can’t even get bent off the shit.
    2 points
  15. 2 inches is “the usual”, they actually recommend going as deep as you can…so I’m sure some have gone deeper. But the deeper they go, the more brown they will find….shits vast. “Push the toilet paper in as deep as you can”
    2 points
  16. Hahahaha. Bro if I push the toilet paper 2 inches into my ass hole to wipe, that janks not coming back out til the next shit.
    2 points
  17. Happens to chicks too. https://enviromom.com/what-are-skid-marks-in-underwear/ “Beware of Farts Accidents happen. A good rule of thumb is, when in public, NEVER trust a fart. It seems innocent enough, but it can quickly backfire. Sharting, also known as when you think it’s a harmless fart… but it’s not, is the number one way to ‘mark’ your underwear (or worse). So it’s never a bad idea to have a backup pair of underwear with you. Keep them in a purse, in the glove compartment of a car, or even in a backpack or briefcase. It doesn’t take long to switch to clean panties, and saving yourself from a potentially embarrassing situation is definitely worth it.” ”On top of that, every time you use the bathroom to have a bowel movement, wipe yourself well. Push the toilet paper in as deep as you can (usually up to two inches is enough) and wipe several times until the toilet paper comes back without a single mark.”
    2 points
  18. 2 points
  19. 1 point
  20. It’s a true story minus the rampage… ”Fortunately for the good people of Blue Ridge, GA., the real version of the story is less gruesome. In 1985, investigators searching for drugs dropped by an airborne smuggler discovered the ripped-up remnants of cocaine packages in Georgia's Chattahoochee–Oconee National Forest. Each of the 40 packages reportedly held a kilogram of cocaine, or about 88 pounds in all, valued to be worth as much as $20 million at the time. Nearby, they also found a large, deceased black bear who had apparently helped himself to the product. According to an Associated Press article from the time, officials believed the bear had eaten "several million dollars worth of the cocaine." "The bear got to it before we could, and he tore the duffel bag open, got him some cocaine and OD'd (overdosed)," Gary Garner of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation told the outlet.”
    1 point
  21. That's the second video I've seen that shows live crab murder.
    1 point
  22. Bro, when times are down, turn the Slipknot up.
    1 point
  23. Im watching my life fall apart before my eyes because @NightmareOnElmStreet refuses to help me pick a nice color for my stairwell/hallway. I do not recommend this show. It is sad and troubling. God bless those who have never experienced this pain. Consider yourself lucky 😕
    1 point
  24. MSK ain’t what they used to be.
    1 point
  25. i just read that keurig dr pepper uses an RFP that has net 360 payment terms. that means they're telling people "yeah we're not paying for a full year after you deliver. deal with it."
    1 point
  26. I guess that was my appetizer, having a ribeye now for the main course.
    1 point
  27. No it just needs to cross that line where the end zone starts. Even if it’s just millimeters over the line it counts as a score. Even if the ball carrier goes out of bounds. As long as they have possession of the ball while it “breaks the plane”, or they have both their feet in the end zone, it’s a touchdown. (millimeters for your convenience 😈)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00