Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/29/2022 in all sections

1. It's also currently hotep season on black twitter cause they are always mad they don't get to do Hanuka after proclaiming they are the first abrahamic people
    5 points
  2. I can only prop him for that. Champagne of Beers mofuckas.
    4 points
  3. Dudes prioritizing his high life’s over curating a proper color pallet for a guy he communicates with on a small forum smh
    4 points
  4. I would like to purchase drugs from you if you're selling. It's a pretty simple business model- they pay you, you provide service. No pay, no service. Or keep running your shit like this:
    4 points
  5. 3 points
  6. NYC is rude like that. Truth be told I dropped a floater and sat there chilling for 10 minutes. I was working in a high rise office building. This dude walked in like "Flush it!!" "Flush it!" at first I had no idea he was talking to me, then it took me a minute to decipher the thick accent. I flushed because I was defenseless (not a feces thrower) until after the wipe. Truth be told he was kinda right, and the dude only weighed a buck 20 tops.
    3 points
  7. I burned my sprout area once trying to drop a match that was already put out into the toilet while I was taking a shit. They stay hot for a minute. After being yelled at by a Pakistani dude in a public restroom in NYC, I just flush immediately after the first big log drop, then another flush after final wipeout. Fuck conserving water.
    3 points
  8. ssstwitter.com_1669743163176.mp4
    3 points
  9. Or for this particular client you could double your price and collect 50% as a deposit. Fuck them anyway. Or better yet take payment up front and then make them chase you down for 5 or 6 months to get their product. This job I'm working on right now, they tried to stall on my first draw. I told them no problem and I will come back to work when ever they get their issue sorted out. Crazy how these end of the world red tape problems resolved themselves first thing the next morning.
    3 points
  10. Give them another chance and include the late clause mentioned above.
    3 points
  11. unless i feel like being nice, i let this happen once. after that, our agreement for any new work comes with my late payment clause. my standard late fee is +10% of the amount owed after 30 days of delinquency. and it can be re-applied every 30 days. it's savage. since imposing this, i have always been paid on time.
    3 points
  12. Check this stingray I saw last night.
    3 points
  13. I done said it before on here, more than once, you got to wash your ass.
    2 points
  14. No, but he was outside though, wasn't avoiding eye contact either.
    2 points
  15. @MOOGLE?there are so many videos of chicks talking about their dudes asses being shitty. Lol. I saw one where some chick was telling a story where she asked her man if he washes his ass hole and she said he sounded confused and was like "I'm sure water makes its way down there." Lolz. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkXm41ogFRC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    2 points
  16. Someone has tried it, and it didn’t work.
    2 points
  17. There's only one color way that accents that wood trim properly. *Bites fist waiting for @NightmareOnElmStreetto respond.
    2 points
  18. Need 12oz help. what color should I make my stairway/hallway? @NightmareOnElmStreet especially but all are welcome to give their opinion.
    2 points
  19. 2 points
  20. I'm not playing the lottery so much as I'm making a charitable contribution to the state in hopes of receiving a reward.
    2 points
  21. You got verbally assaulted by a Pakistani for assaulting his nostrils in the shit house?!?! Impressive
    2 points
  22. @ndv you lose money (time) hounding them too - cash on delivery or 10% late fee is super reasonable
    2 points
  23. I'm lakitoose intorlements but for you I'll post up a slice from the traditional Italian pizza place
    2 points
  24. Huge priority for me whenever possible. The piss walk. I’m kind of known for it.
    2 points
  25. Found out the cab driver from back in the day moved back to Chicago. Man had the midas touch with his plants
    2 points
  26. I agree, oil and gas have the money to pay in full. For the most part. The thing about the oil and gas motors, is when they say they are gonna pay net 60, 90, 120, then that's when they pay. The problem is all these other companies working for them think they can adopt the same pay periods. Which I laugh at and bring up the grocery store anology. Now, don't get me wrong, some of these companies can't pay when nothing is coming in. Keep in mind the oil majors control the faucets too. So it can get tough for some companies cash flow. But that's not the case with my customer, I mean the company has been around since 1908. That tells me you should have your things in order. So I am guessing they are paying when they want like you mentioned.
    2 points
  27. everyone gets to choose how to run their business but most of my clients were big companies that could afford to pay in full when due. if they're paying late, it's because they wanted to. hence that bear trap late fee. a late payment clause can also be negotiated.
    2 points
  28. Arched back, pelvis forward, both hands on hips, bare ass exposed.
    2 points
  29. 2 points
  30. think Iron Maiden got them beat combined Band age of 395 years but that involves having more members. I saw AC/DC about 6 years ago and they are geriatric still rocked but you kind of see the end coming. I will still go to shows to a degree but am starting to experience that "see them before they die" sensation. I mean Ice T is 64 years old now. I had my first legal beers at his concert in sydney in 1992. he would have been mid 30's then. Krs is 57 Chuck D is 62 flava flav is 63. George Clinton is 81 now that's a good innings to still be performing massive shows.
    2 points
  31. Sometimes when I have a good stream, like breaking the seal on some beers, I'll start pissing and then start moving back from the bowl to see how far away I can get. Or I make an O with my thumb and finger and pee through the center. I piss while dropping monikers. I piss and walk at the same time. Partying like it's 2023.
    2 points
  32. @One Man Banned haha second from right with the grey hair. had to cut down my oontzing to get my rig going for the shoot. if I had the option I probably would take part - fuck it
    2 points
  33. Coming in with some breaking news. I looked it up and the article I read was published “4 minutes ago”.
    1 point
  34. i just read that keurig dr pepper uses an RFP that has net 360 payment terms. that means they're telling people "yeah we're not paying for a full year after you deliver. deal with it."
    1 point
  35. Pretty cool plants! That’s all in a greenhouse around your way?
    1 point
  36. Also worth noting that OP said that the guy he did that to is a conspiracy nut so you know his brain boiled over
    1 point
  37. 1 point
  38. Serial killer had a cult like following, they made a documentary out of the guy called the devil you know. Actually came in contact with the guy when I was a wee little bloque, was introduced to some crazy meth head called crazy ed through a string of weirdo acquaintances I had as a young pot smoker because ed fixed a nice bong I had for dirt cheap like 20 bucks or something. Anyways "pazuzu" was with him had Satan tattoo'd on his arm and his teeth were sharp like fangs.
    1 point
  39. @Schnitzelbeen kind of missing lately. My guess, he was busy taking part in this photo.
    1 point
  40. Appreciate a grower who takes requests. Had to press and wait for the bubble gum but dude finally came through.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00