Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/26/2022 in all sections

1. They do not have a boobie gif thread, I just checked 💁🏼
    8 points
  2. i got all of these on my ipad and i play them on the bus real shit
    5 points
  3. I checked out the site. No I didn’t.
    5 points
  4. Super jealous. 2006 and never returned. Still one of my life’s greatest most memorable experiences. I had locals in different cities guiding the entire trip though. Can’t really imagine how I would have handled it dolo. What were you shooting with, just the phone? Shits look dope!
    3 points
  5. @nicklesndimesI got out of a lot of NYC traffic and parking tickets like that. They have a law that if any info is written incorrectly on the ticket it becomes exempt or whatever. They tried to send one back to me with a lesser fine instead and I sent that shit back "no" and quoted the law and the mistake and they had to throw it out. NYC registration stickers have a bar code with all the car's info that they just scan and it fills in on the ticket. I had an out of state car so they couldn't scan a bar code and they always managed to write in an inaccuracy about the car in the ticket. Think I beat 5 tickets like that. Anyhow, learned about it on the interwebz, saved me a lot of $$.
    3 points
  6. Go to court and if the cop shows up you say you started to change lanes but to your recollection there was another car in your blind spot making it impossible for you to get over. To your recollection. Very important.
    3 points
  7. True. Does it have double drive or double reverse?
    3 points
  8. First of, fuck GERD and the clique you claim. Had to settle for hard kombucha a lil wine instead of the brown liks. Took the weed walk with bro in law and my wife. Family is cool, everybody actually got along this thanksgiving.
    3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. So I should be blasting myself in the face every day or nah?
    3 points
  11. Hope everyone caught the early itus off solid food with perfect seasoning and lots of flavor and maybe a solid beer or six or maybe a bourbon.
    3 points
  12. What if @mr.yuckchecks it out and never comes back bc it’s that dope on the other side. That would suck.
    3 points
  13. Umm, so how do we know who you are to know it's actually a safe space? Sounds like a honey trap to me. I don't see it getting any traffic unless you promise us that your boobie gif threads outnumber ours.
    3 points
  14. It probably won’t be that bad. I thought the school zone was going to be crazy, but it ended up being lower than I expected. Still sucks though. If your letter doesn’t work, see if they have any options. Like, taking an online defensive driving course or something similar.
    2 points
  15. I guess you got to run that Wangcaster through a fuzz box
    2 points
  16. I would say make the walls flat in blank canvas. Cheapest paint you can find. Sherwin Williams Painters Edge or Property Solutions. Trim work blank canvas semi gloss higher end product like Duration. Hopefully down the road when it comes time to put a new renter in place all you will have to do is wash the doors and trim instead of repaint. Also the difference in sheens in the same color will make them look like 2 slightly different colors. @CLICKCLACKONER
    2 points
  17. Out here with my chicks family - grubbing leftovers like a creep.
    2 points
  18. a distinct, memorable URL is so important.
    2 points
  19. Considering the amount of traffic we get here on the “light” web. I bet graf forums on the “dark” web are poppin.
    2 points
  20. The wind stopped finally and the rivers were too calm and glassy. Had the chance to walk around downtown again yesterday. FullSizeRender.MOV IMG_0421.MOV
    2 points
  21. I got one in a school zone the other day. 2nd ticket in my life, and first in about 6 years. School zone is a bit odd, since it is on basically a main road with a normal speed limit of 55mph that drops to 35mph when lights flashing. No kids ever walk on or cross this road from the elementary school the zone is for. I was going 50mph. Cop looked fresh out of the academy, so I knew I wasn’t getting a warning. I was tripping though, “how did I not see the flashing lights?!” Went back around and saw there were two big utility trucks working on the power lines that also had flashing yellow lights about 15ft - 20ft before the school sign. So, my eye saw the trucks first and associated all the yellow lights together. Cop was already gone from his spot at that point, but I really wanted to tell him that his set up was fucked up.
    1 point
  22. Just got back from a dolo trip to Japan. Didn’t know where else to post these. Shit was fun, wish I had more time, didn’t start getting into mypicture taking groove until mad late into the trip due to Japanese whiskey being so cheap.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00