Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/22/2022 in all sections

1. hella jealous of people that can eat anything other than pre sliced fruit and non chocolate candy while on acid , cause my denny's experiences in the past are basically everybodies food around me looking like this as i cling to my orange juice like a strung out gremlin
    4 points
  2. Is it in yet? cream or no cream? coke’s in the bathroom this is mad dry/moist who brought the bread? not at (the) kid’s table Will you marry me pass the gravy, please.
    4 points
  3. 2 points
  4. There was another power ranger (will leave color out) that we saw fight once at kickboxing event. he had a thing for one of my girls. saw his dick pics a few times rip green ranger. Super unfortunate
    2 points
  5. @Magnum OPiss great use of light in here, love these. definitely feel like a viewer of the scene not the image
    2 points
  6. @Ray40I like that throwie you got going on at the bottom left. Super solid. I have always liked that lower case asymmetrical Y. That big Y you have at the bottom is your key. Play with that format and build it into a new R and a new A.
    2 points
  7. Edit- have not tried this at all during COVID. Results may skew wildly.
    2 points
  8. Just got back from a dolo trip to Japan. Didn’t know where else to post these. Shit was fun, wish I had more time, didn’t start getting into mypicture taking groove until mad late into the trip due to Japanese whiskey being so cheap.
    2 points
  9. I think I've said it before, I harbor unusual levels of hatred for whoever invented modern organic peanut butter. All that oil and shit separates from the concrete mix. Bread gets all torn the fuck up & greasy. I'd rather have Jiff or Skippy and take my chances with salmonella. Fuck organic peanut butter.
    1 point
  10. Cold as hell waiting for the bus home.. Then noticed this throwie across the street..
    1 point
  11. Thanks Joker, glad to be back, Here is the rest of the page went a little to crazy on the one in the bottom right feel free to critique
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback, greatly appreciated! And that Mail Pouch barn is awesome! 🔥 Hope everyone has a great holiday season if you celebrate. IMG_9674.MOV
    1 point
  14. Also turns out the dude was on some for real karate shit. I was reading on some mma site that he was undefeated in 4 out 4 amateur fights and won his only pro fight.
    1 point
  15. Pretty sure you're supposed to butt chug that. Give it a shot and report back.
    1 point
  16. Yump. Hakushu 12, Yamazaki 12 and 18, and a bunch of random hibikis
    1 point
  17. Bro Im so sad. Thanksgivings canceled this year. We got everyone sick that usually hosts. That's bananas. My man sleepy Joe said this shit was over. Also went to work today for a couple hours. I got some good shit done but man do I feel whipped. Like outta shape whipped. I'm going back tomorrow to show this pussy boy virus who runs shit.
    1 point
  18. I've found over the years this is a safe place to come dump your personal garbage and you'll get treated fairly for it. MF will let you know when youre being wack and you can course correct if you want. Unless your tease. Then it doesn't matter, all bets are off. Clown mode dialed up to Max.
    1 point
  19. So this shit here I can half way get behind. Maybe I’m still sorting myself out but I have bought into the this “toxic individuality” thing and fuck if I know exactly what it even means. Basically, the way society is shaping up to be now is like push push push everything and anyone away that isn’t doing anything for us. When I look at it that way it’s how I see it. However, I have most DEFINITELY fallen back from a few folks but it’s less of a on purpose intentional kind of vibe and more of just not giving a fuck to reach out. My friend game is on high low these days and not by straight choice alone just happenstance and maybe a little extra observational pull back. A new city now old as in like 5 years lol hasn’t provided any new friend base and I’m too old to be extra so I just lurk a lot. I kind way less these days just being a regular ass dad but I still party and what not. Just don’t hang out with many folks unintentionally. Back to my mich ultrasound.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00