Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/17/2022 in Posts

1. on another note......... i am single again, ready to save some money, and take some trips. later
    6 points
  2. The bar down the street serves these up for November only. they don’t put it on the menu -one of those “if you know about em you know” They call em “thank rolls” a mixture of roasted turkey/stuffing/mash potatoes/corn. Finished like an egg roll served with gravy and cran sauce I can make it through 1 1/2 in a sitting these were from night before last. May get them again today for lunch. and every other day next week good gawd
    4 points
  3. I love jokes like this. I think this is the funniest shit I've heard in a while. 128b748d6a4001364a606c63dc251f96.mp4
    4 points
  4. props. i'm getting an early start on taxes.. four jobs this year so they're gonna be a bitch. my winning wednesday contribution... i'm sorting out who i wanna be friends with. who's good to me, who's good for me, who isn't interested. trying to be super intentional about it. it doesn't really feel like winning, it actually feels bad, reminds me of wasted time. but it's probably a good thing if done right.
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. I don't know why I choose to read stuff like this. It really just makes me mad.
    3 points
  7. @one4hallif you were to increase your arrow usage by at least 200% then this would no longer be an issue
    3 points
  8. 3 points
  9. Truth told - you guys probably know me better than most IRL which is probably a bad sign.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Dad had lung Cancer, fought it for 2 years. Eventually went on hospice and passed away. I've had friends die, grandparents, etc. but when my dad died it hit hard. For some reason, when you lose a parent it extra rough. Part of it is realizing your own mortality, part of it is no matter how your relationship is, it's your parent. Same thing just happened to my wife last year when her mom died. Truth be told it still got losing my dad still kinda got me fucked up 10 years later. I wasn't super close, kind of the same as you @Fist 666due to my dad's hard core conservatism and my extra strong anti authoritarianism. That said, none of that shit matters really, it's your parent. Luckily I was able to hold it down for my family. Wish I had some advice or whatever to help but the truth is, it's just going to hurt, and the pain fades so slowly it seems like it's forever. If you've got unresolved issues, best thing you can do for yourself is let it go, that goes for anyone even if your parent isn't dying. Holding on to that anger shit is 100% natural, one must make a conscious decision and apply that when the negative thoughts start taking over. I had to learn how to nudge my mind into positive thoughts via meditation, then stop and apply that when I had negative thoughts.
    2 points
  12. Man. Sorry bout this @Fist 666 i hope you have been gentle on yourself I made the decision about 20 yrs ago to not have a relationship with my mother. i went through the grieving process and had no idea to expect that because she wasn’t physically deceased but as the years pass I sometimes wonder how her passing will affect me, when it does. i had much better physical (and obvs mental) health after severing that relationship. i have a fantastic relationship with my child you can always hit the pm if you need to vent man.
    2 points
  13. @Elena Delle Donne did a bit of that this year - end up cutting some ties and I am better off for it…..too old to be fucking with half-steppers or time wasters
    2 points
  14. Is monkey pox prohomo?
    2 points
  15. I like to say stuff on the internet
    2 points
  16. I feel like for that blank pause he internally went to this place f225084cbb2f8b887da3c1f0a4c2d1af.mp4
    2 points
  17. That's almost the best part. A terrible joke with a terrible delivery. People just being mad at the end. Chef's kiss.
    2 points
  18. So be it @SMdoubleXLit would be an honor to carry your virus baby until my body ultimately O negs that shit.
    2 points
  19. @mr.yuck i thought you was gonna dip and dodge that shit for life man haha Ps. Name the baby after me
    2 points
  20. Bro. I was about to say that shit looks mad fun to just go to and clown around.
    2 points
  21. black folks church hella better than white people church
    2 points
  22. You got punched in the nose a year and a half ago. Old news.
    2 points
  23. My body is a machine that's eating this pussy ass virus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm gettin back to the bag this weekend!
    2 points
  24. @one4hallare we talking internet beef? That's our fuckin specialty around these parts! où est le boeuf?
    2 points
  25. Interesting. Like big open storm drains. Fascinating. Heres hoping for storm drain water and not piss and shit water.
    2 points
  26. I put "should" in quotes for exactly that reason. I'm okay; I have a therapist and my wife is a therapist so I'm fairly versed in facing what I'm actually feeling and at "using my words" accordingly. ----- She passed about an hour ago. She was decidedly celebratory and welcoming of death (when she wasn't in excruciating pain). She believed she'd be in heaven now, reunited with her parents and her younger brother. My intent with the thread wasn't to be therapeutic for me, but just to start a conversation as the general age range of ch0 users has got to put this event as likely relevant.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00