Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/15/2022 in all sections

1. redditsave.com_shit_happens-wdabqtcm5yz91.mp4 You seeing this shit?
    4 points
  2. Yeah I'm finally eating some sour cream and onion Pringles. They are fire. That was my first thought this morning. I was just clownin so hard about never catching the shit.
    3 points
  3. solved the mystery of why my mess room always kinda smells like pickles...
    3 points
  4. Divorces were rare back when food came from scratch & roles existed. /codependent-oner She won't ever need to work ever again, but I got the come up. Haven't flexed in here for a minute, but this year we grew 2 mason jars of popcorn, kernels were kinda small tho, so I wasn't sure if it would pop. IMG_1433.mp4 IMG_6194.mp4
    3 points
  5. @fat ralphy I'd say 90% of my home made food flex's are my wife's work. I really only grill the steaks/burgers, cook eggs & toast for myself, or stir fry random refrigerator & garden finds when she's not cooking. She's leaving for a week soon and my digestive future is in danger. She's making me her Gordon Ramsey style shepherds pie (but laced with olive chunks, super delicious), and her chicken pot pie to hold me over. Outside of that I've got eggs, biscuits, a mason's jar of popcorn we grew, and Chick-fil-A™ to hold me over.
    3 points
  6. Great Book loved the movie as a teenager
    3 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Props for your work, but maybe more so for posting a vid I can fucking see @Mercer
    2 points
  9. @Mercer my whole shit falls off drastically too when she is MIA for awhile. She has taught me some insta-pot recipes which are a game changer. Hella easy. I feel you though dude. Dead ass this woman’s game in the kitchen is like a huge factor in why I love her. Fat Ralphy gonna Fat Ralphy.
    2 points
  10. A few random pubs and pints the head in the northern monk is unnecessary
    2 points
  11. Looking at random rap letters while waiting for my train to work..
    2 points
  12. san diego is a sea of so-called mexican beer, which are no more mexican than cinco de mayo. and IPAs that numb the palate as quickly as they numb the senses. tonight i walked into my local bottle shop with a mighty thirst. already in a haze from cheap beer and expensive hot wings. i opened the glass door the the walk in freezer and glanced around. usual suspects surrounded me.. over my right shoulder i saw something uncommon in the southwestern united states. in my haste the enter the walk in cooler called the "beer cave" i paid no attention to the rows of six packs on the shelves easily accessible through the glass doors over my right shoulder i saw something from the opposite end of the continent. from our friendly neighbors to the north. the great white north as ive heard it called. LABATT!
    2 points
  13. I'm a bit nervous, but the reviews have been rave. The last book he released seems to have been revised by history as "an adapted screenplay" (not a book?) for The Counselor, which was just straight trash.
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. if you could meet one writer who would it be? Dead or alive.
    1 point
  16. his left foot take all the work, or what?
    1 point
  17. Very cool if it's authentic. I've done this many times in books at thrift stores [BigGrinSmiley]
    1 point
  18. please don't judge us on Labatt.
    1 point
  19. Jesus tits! I feel like a pile of twice baked crap. Slept most of the day yesterday, slept about most of the day today. Woke up dizzy as hell. Nausea, headache all damn day. No fever though. This shit is wack-ola.
    1 point
  20. My harvest. Probably make some salsa or dry them for pepper flakes. May plant a few.
    1 point
  21. You want to turn everything into a burger or a taco.
    1 point
  22. Fuck the Looney Toons - I am still out here rocking Cross Colors as a 41 yro white man. I don’t give a fuck what Florida says - Im finna stay woke.
    1 point
  23. redditsave.com_for_low_brow_humor_enthusiasts_only-hwl6xq60cgz91.mp4
    1 point
  24. @Jokergot some new sketches, id love a crit
    1 point
  25. @Fist 666he has another one called “Stella maris” coming out in December
    1 point
  26. I just wanted to know what wingtip shoes looked like.
    1 point
  27. i would meet dream one RIP . he knew what he was doin
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00