Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/14/2022 in all sections

1. Many years ago there was a home up for sale here in HTX. The guy had his Aventador parked in his living room. Kinda like the photo above. But unlike the Lamborghini and this photo, the grand national is far more rare and just as powerful as any Lamborghini. In other words, this is not nonsense, this is a historical artifact being preserved the best way possible. And as far as mittens on roof, one scratch to the paint and mittens gettin euthanized.
    3 points
  2. If any of y’all still kickin your hats to the side……….Stop it.
    3 points
  3. My harvest. Probably make some salsa or dry them for pepper flakes. May plant a few.
    2 points
  4. Ok, good. I had a pair of Kani denim in the late 90’s (plain, no logo on the back pocket), best fitting jeans I ever owned. They were beautiful.
    2 points
  5. I was about to say the same thing about the Buick GN@ndv. I have a spare bedroom upstairs that I would find a way to get that thing in.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Coogi sweaters and cross colours. Still very acceptable lolol.
    2 points
  8. Fuck the Looney Toons - I am still out here rocking Cross Colors as a 41 yro white man. I don’t give a fuck what Florida says - Im finna stay woke.
    2 points
  9. Never be afraid to make too many potatoes!
    2 points
  10. hitting the mid pack in my taz fitted, coughing like shit
    2 points
  11. Why you would go and destroy such a beautiful vehicle with a bunch of stupid stickers is beyond me…but man is she a looker! Gorgeous van! That good west coast van life van shit right there! Wow.
    2 points
  12. I haven’t seen Waiting to Exhale, good looking out for the recommendation, I’ll have to check it out.
    2 points
  13. I never finished it either. My ADD kicks into overdrive on streaming platforms. I'm pretty sure that show took a back seat to the great British bake off.
    2 points
  14. Thanks so much for sharing the photos! He loved all the Mail Pouch stuff so much. We are in the process of moving forward with his foundation - Danny Devine Studio. We have a website up and will be adding his artwork and posting all news and information about the foundation: www.DannyDevineStudio.com. Thanks again! Sean Devine
    2 points
  15. Not much prior to page 280. A few posts here and there but other than that mostly broken links
    2 points
  16. New era Cookie Monster hats and sideways hats and, newports, and tucked in laces. Seems like it could be one of these t shirts the kids are wearing these days but only for middle aged white dudes who mighta seen some hard times.
    1 point
  17. Never finished. Seemed to me just another series that coulda just been a movie.
    1 point
  18. The peripheral. On episode 2 and maybe it's cause Im baked as fuck right now, but I've no idea wtf is even going on in this show...but it's definitely if justified fused with the matrix to become this show
    1 point
  19. Another week, another action, or at least we try to... VID_20221110_211213.mp4
    1 point
  20. sculptures in the desert park Sturt's Desert Pea - I'm not a mad plant fan but I think these are cool as hell saw this fella went looking for painting spot found abandoned Goat abbatoir had to paint against the scraps wall next day went back to the bridge two posts back to paint. EPIC FAIL. Got spotted by roadworkers and had to flee while marking up. Was a little worrisome as there is not one turn off from the road for 46 kilometers and the cops were driving down as we were driving up. Spent whole trip back looking in rearview for the flashing lights as the cops had to come back after us due to state line. thought fuck it and went to then checked out retro milkbar from 1950's buddy played Galaga freights driving back wanted to detour via Arkaroola but it was just too remote For once the Ute didn't look like a pavement princess
    1 point
  21. hmong faggots with boners are quite rare indeed, they squirt more than squirtle
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00