Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/13/2022 in Posts

1. Thanks so much for sharing the photos! He loved all the Mail Pouch stuff so much. We are in the process of moving forward with his foundation - Danny Devine Studio. We have a website up and will be adding his artwork and posting all news and information about the foundation: www.DannyDevineStudio.com. Thanks again! Sean Devine
    4 points
  2. @ndvno warranty on this thing. It’s old as shit. But- I was able to make it work. I used some White Lightening bicycle chain lube (the best. If you ride a bike, open an Amazon tab now and buy a small bottle immediately) in the teeth and let it sit for about 5 mins. Then, I slid a screwdriver through the hole on the zipper pull and used the screwdriver as a T Handle as I worked the zipper pull back and forth. Took some time and some force but I was able to get it past the cross thread. There wasn’t a missing tooth somehow two teeth where placed in to the location one tooth should’ve gone. No more issues now. Zipper works as intended. 🤙 Regarding warranty - this bag is from MEI which was sold and bought and isn’t around anymore 😞 possible close to as old as I am. I found the bag edit: pics or it didn’t happen
    4 points
  3. I think wasn’t Gallagher two twin brother both doing the act and touring as one person? edit: remembered wrong but I was close!!
    3 points
  4. Holy shit - how fuckin rad! Big Ups!
    2 points
  5. @SeanDevine70 that webpage is beyond dope man.
    2 points
  6. Had an idea to make some type of structure for my mantle for Holiday decor. I have hit a point where I don’t like storing shit so if my decor is disposable and cheap to come across using materials around the house. had some scrap matte boards pieces from the frame shop and some heavy weight paper/light weight boards some masking tape and a box cutter. I eyeball everything ended up with three lil buildings maybe one later of paper mache to blend some edges and some paint. aiming to use parchment paper for the windows for a glow effect. Lights inside. for the mantle.
    2 points
  7. Update on voting: When I woke up I received a text message from this murderous lunatic reminding me to vote for him that day. In the message were a few pictures one of him with Newsome. Remember her? Says he has her endorsement. Great. Picture two is him posing with his "good friend" Dr. Alveda King and says he is happy to have her support. I get a good chuckle about the irony of it all and head off into the world. I wrap up with work for the day and head to my voting location. Upon pulling up on the scene, these jack offs are everywhere giving their last ditch effort to convert people. As I walk down the gauntlet to the front door of the church giving everyone the "hell no" drake picture pose like this: I see this lunatics wife with a stack full of papers and we make eye contact. She throws her hands on her hips and says "Hey! Now there's a familiar face." To be honest I was a little taken aback that she remembered me and I started to feel bad for what I was about to do next. I had been thinking about this text message I got from them that woke me up at 8:56 am all damn day. So I politely slow my roll and bring up the message to her. She gets this big dumb smile on her face, she has no idea what's about to happen. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm voting for her husband. I tell her that I'm a little confused by the message itself. She looks eager to explain it to me, and that's great cuz that's the whole set up is to get her engaged. I tell her I'm confused by the fact that Alveda King is in support of your husband given her Uncle's legacy. She looked confused and I reminded her that Dr Kings legacy was non violence. I then told her I couldn't remember what her husband's plan was for keeping the kids safe. I wanted to hear her say the thing out loud. I wanted to make her say "extreme violence" outloud. Alas she just smiled really big and told me to have a good day and good luck. I could tell the game was over and I wasn't going to get the satisfaction. Not as dumb as I thought she might be. Anyway, he lost.
    2 points
  8. Been enjoying the fuck out of this very raw sitcom on Netflix of all places. Wanda Sykes and Mike Epps are fucking crushing it over here. To me, it feels like Martin meets Fresh Prince meets family matters all in one but with foul language and modern times. Fucking love it.
    1 point
  9. If any of y’all still kickin your hats to the side……….Stop it.
    1 point
  10. As a not grown on the res native dude I automatically clown most movies like this. I’m not native enough for the checks and regalia though. More of a Bone Tomahawk kind of guy myself. And it’s still weird regardless. Weirdo. You probably like waiting to exhale too?
    1 point
  11. Isn’t a “Dago” a slang term to refer to Italians?
    1 point
  12. Green fosters 2 for $5 again today u wot m8?
    1 point
  13. It cost around $150 a sq ft to build new depending on your area and who you know. Those houses probably cost some where around $300k to build. Add the commissions to that then subtract that number from those sale prices. There's a whole nother house in there you are financing that goes to the builders. Around here I can build a 2000 SQ ft, over base, home for like 140k.
    1 point
  14. @ndv no doubt - im out here where shit is insanely priced even with the market slump.
    1 point
  15. @NightmareOnElmStreetim ridiculous bruh over here like I am still in middle school and shit - I knock my girl like 5-6 times a week and still fap when i get the chance. smh.
    1 point
  16. 6066ec5777a8958b849a33f83f7ca094.mp4
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Feel asleep during bo though though, not sure if that counts.
    1 point
  20. 100%. His output was ridiculous. We look forward to showing more of his pieces in the near future! Not only did he have zines, prints and original peices stashed he also has 20+ flik books and maybe 40 black books from over the years. Going to be working on archiving all this with his friends. So glad to see new posts in this thread, thanks so much!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00