Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/12/2022 in all sections

1. Finally got around to eating at this weird little biscuit pop up that’s become more of a permanent spot. Unbelievable fire.
    3 points
  2. Comedy goes through different phases and he was from a time of some "weird & unusual" comedians. There's also not a lot of successful prop comics, and he was a 1 prop at the end comic. His humor was maybe more risque, not clean, but not filthy either. Some good word play. It kind of walked a line at points where it could be enjoyed by adults, but as a youngster, I could still laugh at it too and recognize the adult aspects. He was also in that 80s pocket of fighting censorship/freedom of speech for entertainers. All of this contributed to his popularity. Pour some watermelon juice to the curb for an original comedian/entertainer.
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. redditsave.com_for_low_brow_humor_enthusiasts_only-hwl6xq60cgz91.mp4
    2 points
  5. @NightmareOnElmStreetim ridiculous bruh over here like I am still in middle school and shit - I knock my girl like 5-6 times a week and still fap when i get the chance. smh.
    2 points
  6. I cruised over the fapping part too quickly. I find it interesting when dudes use their computers for these sessions. Personally, the phone in the bathroom is my approach as its never more than a couple of quick minutes. Never imagined setting up shop and laying down or anything like that lololol at least thats the image i get in my head when laptops come into play. nh.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Disclaimer: The future is wide open, anything can happen and this is only speculation. That said, if anyone loses money that's 100% on you all the way. Same thing if you gain, still all you. Obligatory "do your own research" & "this is not financial advice". 2nd thing is you might not want to listen to me since my faith in cryptocurrency is on a near religious scale. Needless to say I have a strong bias that it's going up over the long term. I stopped thinking in, or caring about the short term (high time preference) when I was poor. I said everything I'm about to say before in here more or less. Some time before the pandemic, and before $64,000 bitcoin & $5000 Ethereum when doubts were about as strong as they are now, and I was sacrificing everything I could to invest. Looking at the history, there's no doubt the biggest factor in Bitcoin's price is halvenings. I knew this 2 halvenings ago. Bitcoin is slowing down in it's exponential growth, and ETH has more potential at this point for growth & adoption IMO. Since BTC is much bigger,t it exerts the most sway over the entire crypto market which is why BTC's halvening matters so much. Also, I do not fuck with any shitcoins (to me that means anything outside of BTC/ETH). I also dislike NFT's but do hold a few shitcoins & even some crypto kitties NFT's from 2017ish. Anyway, looking at the data we have: 1st halvening on 2012/11/28 1 year 2 weeks later ATH 2013/12/13 8500% gains from halvening to ATH 2nd halvening on 2016/07/09 2017/12/17 all time high approx 1.5 years later 3,000% gains since the previous ATH 3rd halvening halvening on 2020/05/11 2021/11/12 all time high approx 1.5 years later 300% gains since the previous ATH 4th halvening all speculation predicted 2024/04/25 2025/11/01 next all time high 1.5 years later 30% gain since the previous ATH $83,000 (low range guess) 50% gains since the previous ATH $128,000k (high range guess) TLDR: The next halvening is 529 days from now, so accumulation has been historically best for the next 164 days, then still recommended between April 2023 through april 2024 when we should see steady gains up until halvening #4. Sell in November/December 2025. IDK tho
    2 points
  9. Texture is a bitch. I am going to need to run a light sand prior to paint to flatten the texture down a but more for a better match. That hopper is like 20-30lbs when its full - shit was a work out.
    2 points
  10. It was one of those rare situations where the hype was actually real and I been sleep lol. Probably going back tmrw morning. Lawd help me.
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. Did you kiss them on the cheek?
    1 point
  13. I don’t really need a mixer but I might hit this guy up to see if still available. @LUGR
    1 point
  14. I’ve been watching them on OfferUp for a couple months now. Single, which I what I want, are going between $500-800
    1 point
  15. I think wasn’t Gallagher two twin brother both doing the act and touring as one person? edit: remembered wrong but I was close!!
    1 point
  16. I tried to finesse it and make love to it, but no dice. Only a mess left behind
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Found my speakers today. $17 for both at a thrift store. They were BNIB and part of a home theater set up from the 90s, guessing from designs on the box. Opened the box, took them out of their foam wrapping, and took these to the counter and said they didn’t have a tag but I want them lol. Second pic showing stock speaker wire has never been twisted around a receiver stud. All I have left to get is a 1200 and start stacking records. i hope these sound ok. I can’t find anything online when I search their P/N
    1 point
  19. Looks like you're missing a tooth. There really isn't a solid fix. What Iean is, you could sew the tooth back in, but it may fall out again or your threading may get caught up in the zipper. But eventually it may fall off again. So the proper way to fix the zipper is to replace the entire zipper. If you really want to keep originally, then replacing the tooth is going to be your only option. What's the warranty? Have you reached out to the manufacturer?
    1 point
  20. A few random pubs and pints the head in the northern monk is unnecessary
    1 point
  21. I was analyzing from my literal 2020 glasses. Perhaps i was doing it wrong.
    1 point
  22. @mr.yuckan image search of 'cool old dude' gets you this- take your pick:
    1 point
  23. @One Man BannedHere's hoping for cool old guy and not trying to be cool old guy. Lol. Hoping to age into this And not this
    1 point
  24. His name (and others) hasn't been in the front of comedy in a moment so it's easy to forget some of this. Maybe your 2020 view helps keep you more in touch with your youngster relatives, makes you the cool old guy.
    1 point
  25. Lol. My man. I need to stop trying to analyze everything from the past through my 2020s glasses.
    1 point
  26. @NightmareOnElmStreetthe dude was literally cruise ship level comedy. Super safe with a weird gimmick. Like, I guarantee people didn't go see him for his jokes. Which is even stranger that a bunch of people went to go see this fake 1920s strong man looking MF smash food with a big hammer. So, idk. Maybe the people that pay extra for that front row seat have some food smashing fetish.
    1 point
  27. 6066ec5777a8958b849a33f83f7ca094.mp4
    1 point
  28. Still testing negative all these years later. Archival footage of me clownin all around the virus:
    1 point
  29. You can set your search engine preferences in Brave - i use duckduckgo Brave is good - I am using it on my phone and computer. I think @Mercer was the one who introduced it on the forum. My iMac is mostly for teh faps so Brave is my friend.
    1 point
  30. Fat fuck discovered the take out option at the hood Chinese buffet. 6 bucks a pound. Crackin!
    1 point
  31. Hey @Kerrymahomiwhat do you teach? I had some local dude running for school board canvas my neighborhood a few weeks ago. I was working outside doing manly shit in my work clothes. Off the bat they originally dismissed talking to me because they thought I was just a work man and not the homeowner. So after they are all around my front door and stuffing pamphlets or what ever in my door handle I aggressively ask him if I can help him with something. he introduced himself and started going into his routine talking points. He makes sure to tell me that he is a retired 9/11 soldier. His plan for school safety is to make sure that every school has a 5 man attack team on campus comprised of a mix of ex military combat vets and ex police officers that will be trained to put down any threat. I said "Wow. That's something else. Don't you think the solution to the problem lies in finding out why these kids are shooting up schools in the first place?" His face glazed over and I could see his brain gears jamming up like he had never even considered it. I thought we were about to engage in some meaningful conversation. Wrong. He immediately started trying to pander to me about how he was going to bring trade programs back into schools. Lol. You think that's what I want based on what I'm out here doing right now? I don't even like going to work. I ended the conversation with the old "When your only tool is a hammer," and he went about his business kicking his bullshit on down the block.
    1 point
  32. This dude fucked around and missed half the game, started cheering for the wrong team.
    1 point
  33. I'd guess maybe 12-20? Plus a couple jarred farts.
    1 point
  34. works fine in the UK but I thought I would use a more relevant example. Australia had guns whereas in the UK it has been ages since we had free gun ownership (infact I don't even know when we did) but Australia had guns and also gun massacres, then amazingly after they introduced gun control, gun massacres, gun homicides and gun suicide all dropped significantly.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00