Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/16/2022 in all sections

1. Pfft, allowing yourself to be governed by manmade filth receptacles. FREE RANGE PISSING Become Ungovernable!
    4 points
  2. ssstwitter.com_1665783019042.mp4
    4 points
  3. Looks like a certain 12 year old needs to get dropped off in the middle of the ocean, a strong flowing river, or off a good cliff. Of course bad/weak parenting is likely to blame for the initial tantrum, but that scale of destruction? That's some next level shit. I don't think homeowners insurance is gonna cover that. And I'm a little disappointed turtle dude didn't lose a finger.
    4 points
  4. Cheezy mashed taters competition in France. redditsave.com_cheese_competition_in_france-62yhoiovozt91.mp4
    3 points
  5. ssstwitter.com_1665922602699.mp4
    3 points
  6. Dudes would also catch tags with caulking tubes - always on concrete sidewalk and those shits would ride….like @MOOGLE? said basically they bake on. I always thought I was hella innovative because I would rub ink into my mirror scribes - still to this day barely see anyone with colored scribes. Free tip of the day.
    3 points
  7. Did someone in the neighborhood next to the factory sabotage the plant? In other words, why the shortage?
    2 points
  8. @MOOGLE?You should fill up that empty Sriracha bottle and sell it on eBay to the highest bidder. I should have listened when you said it was a shortage. We're dry now, too.
    2 points
  9. be8c1a4a1a007ef9b2d6763e4e458a70.mp4
    2 points
  10. Fucking lol at this shirt being sold from walmart.com.
    2 points
  11. In CA shit is standard- every bar, gas station along the freeway…..urinals. Shits usually ride for a long. ass time too. @LUGR whatever ink i had with me, its a little messy and careless but i would just get some on my finger and run it over the steeze. It fills the cracks, wipe the excess with sleeve/papertowel. Colored scribes ftw.
    2 points
  12. We need a SMASH button that's a Gallagher hammer
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. "Have to." We all have choices to make buddy.
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. redditsave.com_dance_like_your_downstairs_neighbour_hates_you-sg2x7cjcq3u91.mp4
    2 points
  17. This is me when these war hawks try to go after my crab ass on twitter.
    2 points
  18. I mean I don't have a paid subscription to YouTube if that's what you mean, and I keep getting ads with Jeff goldblume, swear I saw that guy snowboarding last year 🤔
    2 points
  19. dadec0695b471928dcea5da1cd993614.mp4
    2 points
  20. 2 points
  21. southern cali summer days...but to be honest i completely forgot about meanstreaks and how ridiculous dealing with those used to be . my area then was more acrylic paint for the longest time until later 90s. we didn't have to rack them like streaks , just flip the lid write on sidewalks n walls and let the hot ass sun bake it in. theres still flacco sidewalk tags up from like 1994-92 in san Bernardino along with kid n riot/riet , and my dumbass that could never settle on a name so people thought i was a whole ass crew for a decade
    2 points
  22. its always been the guardians. That’s the Mandela effect bro
    1 point
  23. I remember this thread. I bet DOA is passing some people off right about now all while giving a twist on a new perspective.
    1 point
  24. Didn’t realize the name was officially changed.
    1 point
  25. Bruh. How you gonna make a profile 2 and a half years ago, and this is your first post? Amazing!
    1 point
  26. InShot_20220314_084120172.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00