Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/12/2022 in all sections

1. i called him. Number it out of service. I’m assuming he was receiving a large volume of complaints and was forced to start a new life with a new number.
    7 points
  2. Traditional aguachile does not have mayo. It's basically fresh blue shrimp with lime juice, topped with slices of either jalapeño or serrano, and sometimes cucumber, radishes, avocado and cilantro. Many Mexican restaurants that sell mariscos (seafood) do offer Mexican crema to accompany your meal, although it's mostly used on fried fish and shrimp in my experience. Tostada's are optional. Check out this article for a great read about aguachile: https://www.eater.com/2019/3/13/18253272/aguachile-seafood-mexico-city-chef-luis-valle-don-vergas-los-mochis-sinaloa As far as white sauce/salsa..... I've only ever encountered cilantro-lime salsa at Tex-Mex spots. There's a place here in Houston called Chuy's that offers Deluxe Tomatillo salsa that is pretty tasty 😋: https://www.chuys.com/menu/saucetour
    7 points
  3. I don't eat at Chuy's very often. Probably twice in the last 10 years. My brother-in-law and younger brother love that place. Yeah man, La Tapatia is dope, although it used to be so much better before they changed their menu to a more be more Anglo friendly. I distinctly remember eating there once, asking for a menudo and they told me they no longer serve it. I went to University of Saint Thomas down the street and would eat there all the time! The $5 margaritas were awesome too! I might have been there late night once or twice in the last 5 years. Pretty good, maybe a bit above average, but definitely not amazing. Prices are pretty decent though. I recently began writing a taco column called Tacos y Más for Chron.com. Check it out here: https://www.chron.com/author/marco-torres/ I also wrote a list of my favorite taco spots for Eater Houston earlier this year: https://houston.eater.com/maps/houston-best-tacos-taquerias-essential -MARCO FROM EL NORTHSIDE, HOUSTON TEXAS
    6 points
  4. I don't know the Spanish word for Chad, but this dude embodies the energy. redditsave.com_this_guy_is_a_master-w635e0gnfgt91.mp4
    5 points
  5. His track is pretty trash tho tbh
    5 points
  6. I'm sayin tho, what you all know about Miguel Meyers?
    4 points
  7. You would have none of that stuff if you were loyal to Miracle Whip.
    4 points
  8. Duke's is legit. Never thought I'd be mayo brand loyal, but here I am, 38, gainfully employed, a homeowner, not fat, and loyal as fuck to Duke's...
    4 points
  9. His ducktales shirt negates how weak the track is.
    4 points
  10. If I tried writing a taco blog in Asheville it would be this, and then never another entry. "Godfuckingdamnit this town continues to be a let down. What the fuck. I see Hispanic people of all flavors on jobsites every day. Where are your family members that know how to actually cook? Seriously, this is offensive."
    4 points
  11. Definitely getting young Kanye vibes from that kid.
    4 points
  12. Maaaybe..... InShot_20221012_083528079.mp4
    4 points
  13. Black Israelites are fuckin gnaaaarly. All extremist groups are. Like, mf how do y’all end up SO mad lololol?!!!
    4 points
  14. 3 points
  15. Murder she wrote was a big part of my childhood anyway. The creme de la creme for me was this attraction at Universal studios where people from the audience got to make the sound effects for movies with all types of horse shit things that you wouldn't expect would make the proper sounds. Anyway, at the end they explain how Hollywood magic just splices together clips from different shows to make a scene work or what ever. To my delight it was a clip of murder she wrote and they started taking suggestions from the crowd as to what they should splice in. People yell out all types of things and it ended up being Burt Reynolds eating a slice of pizza that got spliced in. Fucking amazing! How did they have Burt Reynolds eating pizza cued up so quick? So I went back to this same attraction like 15 years later. No bullshit it was never updated and some how some way I heard some one yell from the crowd "Burt Reynolds eating pizza!" What are the fucking odds?
    3 points
  16. 3 points
  17. 4 inch angle grinder diamond blade A few sizes of hole saws for tile There are different trowel sizes for different tile sizes Drills Razor knife Spacers Tile scorer Mixing paddle Measuring tape Chalk line Circle saw Don't do porcelain tile. It's hard as fuck to cut. Good luck.
    3 points
  18. Needs moar autotune
    3 points
  19. went to vegas for a day and southern california for roughly a week and I ate tacos almost everyday during my trip.
    3 points
  20. The skateboarding thread please! I'll knock the dust off that MF
    3 points
  21. My first thought is, what are the chances that member of the audience isn't a member of the audience. That's how Hollywood works. Anyhow, let us remember Angela Lansbury in the way that most of us know her...
    2 points
  22. It’s Duke’s, it tangs the zip just fine.
    2 points
  23. If I tried writing a taco blog, I’d have people like @T4M*telling me I’m writing about tostadas.
    2 points
  24. That’s bad ass! You’re a taco journalist!
    2 points
  25. I don't think im going to call this shit Virginia white sauce anymore. From here on out, it's Korfhage Sauce.
    2 points
  26. 2 points
  27. I didn’t read the whole thing, but seems like an alright dude. Would not surprise me if he was a member of this forum at some point. https://www.wweek.com/culture/2017/04/18/i-tried-microdosing-with-four-different-psychedelic-drugs-heres-what-happened/
    2 points
  28. Use white salsa on that shit. Srsly though - idk tile not my gig
    2 points
  29. That shits going to the top of the R&B charts!
    2 points
  30. I can't even record my outgoing voicemail message 1st try. Kids these days... redditsave.com_ive_never_been_humbled_this_hard-evckpx4tfat91.mp4
    2 points
  31. f58f3249916c0afa5783613244aa0040.mp4
    2 points
  32. Bands called black sorcery. Local black metal dudes. Pretty solid.
    2 points
  33. Recent sightings from the past couple of weeks.
    2 points
  34. a18d8956002d2ff78f6d8d3b27ffb666.mp4
    2 points
  35. Anywhere I've ever been anywhere pretty much offers red and green sauce. Some Mexican dude been serving you salsa de pinga.
    2 points
  36. I got some white sauce you can dip your chips in, big boi no homo tho
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00