Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/21/2022 in all sections

1. I was having a beer the other day and people watching with the wife and saw a dude walking down the busy Saturday sidewalk piloting an RC car through traffic down the road. Bizarre.
    3 points
  2. Today I found out one of my coworkers has a wild side hustle. He installs car stereos, amps and speakers in…. RC cars???? And gets business through his IG???? How is that a thing
    3 points
  3. was indeed able to get a piece from Henning. Great dude.
    3 points
  4. Seems doubtful but I was just thinking how it would be nice to get an update on the homie @-Rage- I am about 5 months away from seeing RATM after holding on to these tickets for two damn years!!
    2 points
  5. so many different tomatoes still ripening on the vine, i sincerely hope they have time to ripen all the way...
    2 points
  6. more watermelon ready any day now
    2 points
  7. ^random pepper plant that came up this year, i think they're poblanos, will have to try some stuffed peppers maybe.. ^buncha sweet peppers still coming in, i think these are orange or yellows.. ^gonna have a huge crop of habeneros this year, may dehydrate and make crushed habenero pepper for fries and salads and things.. ^reapers ^lotsa scotch bonnets ripening on the daily ^the random chocolate superhots again, so spicy it's not even funny.. ^thai chili's, got 2 of these plants this year
    2 points
  8. alright that's it for today's bench hope it was looking good. tags and streaks will be posted next in their respective threads. peace.
    2 points
  9. fun day of benchin that the rain cut short...
    2 points
  10. Finally something we may all agree on! Good work.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. The danger car is back and it brought a friend. The coworker is in his feelings right now cause his wife found out about his 3 girlfriends in laos , but he says he only has the one girlfriend he cares about and the other two don't mean anything so he doesn't know why his wife is talking culture divorce at 32 years old with a kid . Man's hella sad but the song is a banger.
    2 points
  13. This guy Sam. i hate that I love him. But he’s a really really good dog
    2 points
  14. This is a hidden gem that I uploaded to youtube last month. This is pre-style wars. 90% of it was filmed in my area of Manhattan. On the cover photo is HEP7, THEFT AND ME. Not sure where this belongs, so, I posted it here. Peace, Dave Nice-
    1 point
  15. I really like these one-off hats but their price points are out of my reach. @glorydays https://www.boathat.com/shop
    1 point
  16. Owning an HP Printer is like baby sitting a retarded kid.
    1 point
  17. caught in the rain stuck in a grain
    1 point
  18. Scared? Scared? Didn't you hear? There's a shortage! Only thing I'm scared of is running out.
    1 point
  19. That spicy sauce was clearly administered by some one scared of red sauces.
    1 point
  20. thought of you and this thread @-Rage-for no reason, hope you're well.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00