Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/03/2022 in all sections

1. @fat ralphysometimes you just gotta trick them into coming over like everything is all good. Then when they get there be all like "arg. My fuckin back." Funny enough, I worked for this drywall company years ago and we had meetings every morning to get our work assignments. Dudes would get chewed out for fucking up and they would make excuses about shit. It was hilarious. But my boss man would always be on some "Jesus Christ! It's just drywall," type shit. So when I quit there and started my first company, I named it "It's just drywall". When he comes over, you can tell him that shit.
    4 points
  2. I’ve been known to hit my wife with the ‘you up??’ message and then hit her with I’m feeling pretty lazy line. When I’m not at my best haha
    3 points
  3. It's no good. When I stand up from sitting for extended periods, I kinda still look like I'm in a sitting position. I waddle for 3 or 4 feet until my body straightens itself back up. A few weeks ago I saw some one on TV do the same shit. I jumped up with my left hand on top of my head, my right hand pointing at the TV and yelled at my old lady "oh my fucking God. Is that what I look like?" I looked over at her and she genuinely looked worried as she shook her head up and down.
    3 points
  4. I did hit skins but obviously didn’t do anywork… @mr.yuck thats fucking priceless dude - I was hella ashamed of my gait when I was working on Wednesday. I am improving today but I am still pretty fucked up. There will be no progress on the trap house this weekend unless my pops is willing to work solo as I just talk shit….highly doubt it.
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. your Civilian Homie takes better graff pics than most writers!
    2 points
  7. @NightmareOnElmStreet yo i was just telling myself i can do like 15 minutes of stretching/yoga on the daily. Shit would work wonders. My girl about to get to the house and I know she going to worry when she sees how I am moving haha And for sure I probably am not getting any cheeks tonight……
    2 points
  8. Old man shit. I try to stretch regularly but it always ends up being bi weekly. Like once a week lol. Fuckin loser. I keep hoping one of these days my brain will just get it together and stick to what I know is good and works for me. At least I can get a good 5 day streaky of duolingo. That’s something.
    2 points
  9. I spoke german pretty efficiently years ago. Like a child would speak. I took a few years of French but don't remember any of it. I have lots of swedish relatives and I understand but don't speak swedish. I'm tryna get @Dark_Knightto teach me Spanish. That shit seems to be the only worthwhile language to know in this country.
    2 points
  10. @Elena Delle Donne"post some handsteez"
    2 points
  11. Probably threw it out banging his chick to the rhythm of Cbat
    2 points
  12. I'm on the blob but you can crack us up the shitter ifya want. rough as guts chick to her boyfriend
    2 points
  13. That probably played a factor - this squat machine at work is a little short for me and I generally use the whole stack on the machine, I think that was the underlying factor. Also banging and just being old in general. I fucked myself up at jiu jitsu three years ago and it has never been the same since.
    1 point
  14. some people do it for the 'gram I do it for the Ooontz
    1 point
  15. "I wish Reagan were still alive so that mf could die again."
    1 point
  16. What ever. I'ma take that little buster for his shoes. Make his gaywad homies sell these trees for 0% cut.
    1 point
  17. My old lady is down here telling these kids about all the times I've been to jail. Now they are all spilling shit. My man is talking about how he got jumped last year and MFers ran him for his shoes.
    1 point
  18. Today I overheard someone say that Michael Phelps looks like Darwin from the Wild Thornberrys. I recognized the cartoon but not well enough to get the reference. So I did some googling and I must say, that statement is pretty spot on.
    1 point
  19. The follwoing picture is the WICKED GARY card collection. This collection has handstyles from 1970 to 1972. Do your research and you'll see that many of these are the founding fathers and mothers of this culture. Sadly some of these writers are no longer with us but will never be forgotten and what they did fo the culture. A young master of style RIFF 170 repping a pretty fly tag for this collection.
    1 point
  20. I lived in Germany from 10-15 years old, but didn't learn a thing. I wish I had now, but there's really no use for it anymore. Ich liebe dich. Edit: Actually, I learned how to say I play with my balls, but have no idea how to spell it. Ich speil mit mienen neuss. It sounds like that anyways.
    1 point
  21. German is such a harsh language. A friend of mine said "I love you" to her in German and it sounded like he wanted to eat her.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00