Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/13/2022 in all sections

1. damn, someone rush-dee stage?
    5 points
  2. This ups motherfucker didn't even ring my doorbell at 9:56 am , knocked once like his hand was a wet Taco bell napkin then dipped into the truck and took off within 2.4 miliseconds before I could even open the door back inside from my balcony. Then fedex shows up at 10am on the dot and drops off the fuckin midi USB cable like a fuckin pro, no knock , no doorbell , just package left at the door and ghost. I woke up early for some bullshit.
    3 points
  3. Assuming you threw all that shit on a pizza for mad hipster points?
    3 points
  4. Bullet Train at drive-in tonight. Kind of like a Tarantino film. Wasn’t bad!
    2 points
  5. I haven't been on 12oz in a long time.. Hello, I'm Mr. Maker. I talk with @glory dayssometimes on IG... Mostly about collecting skateboards and shoe hoarding. Yesterday was my 40th birthday so that's cool. Welp, that's my general discussion for now. Bye.
    2 points
  6. While on topic, here’s an old pic from the other side of the building. Might dig for more.
    2 points
  7. That being said, I do see worms frequently in a few types of fish and I would not eat those raw. I guess it’s a roll of the dice.
    1 point
  8. You’re not down for that? I ice immediately after catching, fillet that day, keep chilled and eat raw within 48ish hours. Have you frozen fish and then thawed it to eat raw? I never have… From what I have read, only commercial “super” freezers can get it cold enough to meet the FDA rule and those freezing requirements aren’t required in Japan.
    1 point
  9. Fundamental Muslims go way harder than fundamental Christians.
    1 point
  10. I can see how that happens, I have been on extended quests for the proper clip.
    1 point
  11. That’s exactly how it happens…..every night.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Screenshot them crop image works for me when it does that
    1 point
  14. First attempt at homemade nigiri. Chopstick game all fucked up using wooden straws. Homemade poke bowl.
    1 point
  15. @LUGR great thread and always so much to look at
    1 point
  16. Agent9 piece up the page is ( supposed to be a chef's kiss gif but I'm a womble) actually might have been on the previous page.
    1 point
  17. undefined - Imgur (3).mp4 seen on webz
    1 point
  18. Yuck!!!!! I no way do I believe this for two reasons. A. You can easily bang on some tile, no problem. B. You are far too seasoned to let someone do that to your own shit without checking work or being around at all to see the progress. No fuckin way that’s your house……
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00