Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/09/2022 in all sections

1. ZRjdYVQSnWCCKZnC.mp4
    4 points
  2. Ngl. I fuckin destroyed on my first kitchen attempt at making venison smash burgers and meatAballs(which I’ll use at a later date.) A client of mine blessed me with hella pounds of random game. Slowly experimenting with what I can in the kitchen as I do t have a grill rn. Threw a little ground pork in for extra fat bang amongst other delightful seasonings
    3 points
  3. Looks Cool^^ from walking my dog half an hour ago. Tawny Frogmouths - similar to an Australian Owl. hiding under branches to sleep during day and dodging the rain.
    3 points
  4. page has been gold. @fat ralphy that yoda one had me dying! @aimer have you tried this.
    3 points
  5. Looks tasty but the plating and ketchup presentation is trash.
    2 points
  6. yeah, it's 24-48 hours to start transmitting. don't waste time by any means but don't panic either
    2 points
  7. Opossum, pheasants, and turkey are great eaters of tics
    2 points
  8. Sounds good! need to try make some intro music for some reels things I'm trying to make but have have not the faintest Idea how to get started.
    2 points
  9. Nah I fuck with guac but only the authentico and light on the cilantro. My area is actually above par for that kind of shit believe it or not. I’ve taken dudes from the south west and other regions where Mexican food and all things alike are superior and gotten nothing but props. It’s a little gem in southern New England that really stands out.
    2 points
  10. The penalties were nonsense. One of them was like $5.25 another was $30. I don't think all the penalties were more than $75. My new tags are good until 2025. Or 2029-30 the way I ride em.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. just ate a late breakfast.. eggs in a hole with avocado and spinach along with a delicious cup of cafe bustelo.. now just sitting here doing more investigating on soundproofing and makeshift booths i can make but im about to force myself to work on some music ive been putting off for a while.. been kind of down lately and realized i have absolute zero motivation to do the things i actually enjoy so ive been trying to be proactive about it by turning off my phone and wifi for a while just so i can concentrate with no distractions.. wish me luck..
    2 points
  13. Last night we had orange chicken and cauliflower rice….
    2 points
  14. Dudes. When trying to sell your truck, would you go Craigslist or fb marketplace? Or both..? I’ve had plenty of ok success with selling cars on Craigslist but a long while ago now. Not sure where to hustle for the best bucks..
    1 point
  15. Also kinda figured you’d never be caught dead on tik tok. But times are a changin lol.
    1 point
  16. That last ones actually kinda dope. For like a shitty dive bar look.
    1 point
  17. As true as that might be re: Lyme transmission, tics can carry other nasty shit and at the least can cause irritation like a large mosquito bite. I try to wash my hands after handling them. If I have to remove one from my skin, even if it's just started biting, I'll at least wash the area if not use some disinfectant. I don't know much about attracting opossum. We have one or two that wander through maybe once a month. If you're talking mice in a yard then yeah, clearing brush, keeping the lawn trimmed.
    1 point
  18. Posted this in political memes but more people look here
    1 point
  19. need to get a machete for day spots too. the work never ends!
    1 point
  20. Lol @NightmareOnElmStreetI'd straight wreck some ones head on their way out of my house if they left my shit like that.
    1 point
  21. last night's homemade pizza chopped all toppings up small because i wanted it light. red/green pepper, red onion, ham, cherry tomatoes salami, anchovies and olives with a bit much mozzarella. the base was a supermarket jobbie that was slightly warped in the freezer and was a bit like a plate with raised edges. made for a crispy underside so often lacking in a home pizza
    1 point
  22. Yo I'm fucking pissed. My cousin sent his homeboy over to finish my tile and this is what I got. f1cd31e3ee54c81145566560d513deeb.mp4
    1 point
  23. Well fellas, they finally got me. The police pulled me over today and confiscated my way expired plates. So I left work early and ended up at the DMV to straighten everything out. Turns out I've been slacking on my personal property taxes back to 2017. Needless to say it was an expensive fucking afternoon for the kid.
    1 point
  24. i'm buying fake jordans. - travis scott 6 - bordeaux 6
    1 point
  25. Indeed, quite the anomaly.
    1 point
  26. Made this for my girl - if anyone curious Cracklin Chicken recipe by Nom Nom Paleo.
    1 point
  27. What you do is you basically wank in a jar for a month and add some spices.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. @Mercer yo i want to get into some sourdough my guy…..
    1 point
  30. might have to have a proper egg flex off hurr, everybody serve up their style
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00