Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/08/2022 in all sections

1. The penalties were nonsense. One of them was like $5.25 another was $30. I don't think all the penalties were more than $75. My new tags are good until 2025. Or 2029-30 the way I ride em.
    4 points
  2. You can’t really tell but that is hslf spaghetti half ravioli- added a meatball. Original Joes is proper. The bus boy hustled hella hard here - kicked the kid a 20$ as I walked out……trying to develop baller moves in my old age.
    4 points
  3. Lol 5 years almost. Good run, hopefully no penalties.
    3 points
  4. Well fellas, they finally got me. The police pulled me over today and confiscated my way expired plates. So I left work early and ended up at the DMV to straighten everything out. Turns out I've been slacking on my personal property taxes back to 2017. Needless to say it was an expensive fucking afternoon for the kid.
    3 points
  5. You have got to have that fluid yolk to bring out the true essence of the flavor spectrum within the meal.
    3 points
  6. last night's homemade pizza chopped all toppings up small because i wanted it light. red/green pepper, red onion, ham, cherry tomatoes salami, anchovies and olives with a bit much mozzarella. the base was a supermarket jobbie that was slightly warped in the freezer and was a bit like a plate with raised edges. made for a crispy underside so often lacking in a home pizza
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Stupid motherfucker. Not for defending his store, but for the way he bragged about it afterwords, basically snitching on himself, dropping plenty of evidence to be used against him in a criminal/civil trial. He should have observed the Pot brother's "shut the fuck up Friday". "Do you see the perpetrator?" Yea, I'm right here.
    2 points
  9. How else am I going to make love to it before I eat it…?
    2 points
  10. Maybe I will get my post count up by posting here more. The forum increased my rank recently, soon I will be able to tampon noobs in one go.
    2 points
  11. Soooo I've gathered alot of keef recently and have no idea what to do with it besides top off bowls occasionally.. thinking about filling the jar to the top and figuring out something cool to do with it but I got nothing... Any recommendations on what I can do with all this...?
    2 points
  12. While technically not pets they are mine….hot day today.
    2 points
  13. Dudes tried robbing the vape store (very poor attempt) and dude stabbed guy. He did an ama on Reddit after. Posted pic of him in the shop as proof. Currently under investigation the last I read.
    1 point
  14. Some people just want to watch the world burn. But seriously, what the fuck?
    1 point
  15. Those look really good ! Not sure if it's the sunlight, but they look really healthy too.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. fuck I have to pass this on somehow been going round my head all morning -please if there's a god he's gonna make it stop.
    1 point
  18. I usually just put my limp dick over my wrist and ask girls to tell me what time it is
    1 point
  19. For what it’s worth here are a couple more - Never ask for a phone number, tell them to give it to you. “You seem fun, you should give me your number” or “you should give me your number and we can do something fun”.. if they turn you down it’s like they are saying you’re wrong and they aren’t fun. never never pull up in front of a girls house and drop them off from the car. Always park and walk them to their door. Much much higher chance of getting a “you wanna come in for a glass of wine?” comedy shows are great for a first date. There is a two drink minimum so they get sauced up, there is no pressure on you to keep the convo going because you are pressured NOT to talk, they’ll have fun and laugh then associate that fun and laughter with you/when thinking of you, then wrap up the night by going to get drinks somewhere else and you can keep the convo going by talking about the comics you just saw and the jokes you heard it gets formulaic and depressing after a while. But they’re the tools to get you to the one you really want. My wife is out of my league by far
    1 point
  20. Was doing some good guy event the other week and there was a food truck there. Dude gave me my order free for being a good guy, definitely left him a few $ in the tip jar. Have to say, if people give me free shit I pretty much feel obligated to tip in return, usually same if they discount me something.
    1 point
  21. Sometimes you’re THE DOG Sometimes you’re THE HYDRANT and sometimes you’re THE GRASS
    1 point
  22. I actually have a pretty raging hard-on for station wagons. - mr.yuck
    1 point
  23. And I'm hungry like the wolf........
    1 point
  24. @Ko SprueOne my garden and yard have been crazy so far this year, definitely credit that to the bees. i am adding another hive box so they have more space - more honey all that good stuff
    1 point
  25. Have you let them form a beard on your face yet? But seriously, PROPS to bee keepers. Keeping pollination alive!
    1 point
  26. Yep all indoor. Pulling roughly 8 zips per plant. I got a little bird in my ear trying to convince me to build a greenhouse and take my show outside for next season.
    1 point
  27. TIM SALE DC artist passed away https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2022/06/16/dc-is-deeply-saddened-by-the-loss-of-tim-sale
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00