Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/07/2022 in all sections

1. Some people just want to watch the world burn. But seriously, what the fuck?
    5 points
  2. My man nailed that dismount honestly.
    4 points
  3. This is the energy I'm trying to match. dLgpmbwpHQ_s0ZhZ.mp4
    4 points
  4. 4 points
  5. i was at a jam in west philadelphia maybe ten years ago? the legal wall had been painted already but i turn around and bloom is busting tags on it where there was a little space. he's a trip
    4 points
  6. You know, I didn't think anything of it until these fine gentlemen brought it up. Now when I look at it, I get ANGRYYYYY.
    3 points
  7. More of a flat bread I guess but close enough.
    3 points
  8. Seen this today and it reminded me of @BOATS N' HOES @KILZ FILLZ
    3 points
  9. I just dropped dough on a handmade walnut bed with adjustable bases under the mattresses and they finally got delivered the other day. Commence space age sleeping
    3 points
  10. How else am I going to make love to it before I eat it…?
    2 points
  11. Today the electrical has been tied back together and rerouted. The next step will be to tear down the rest of the frame and build a temporary wall. Then the new beam will come in and after that floor repair and drywall.
    2 points
  12. Lol. I knew it was about to be some bullshit as soon as I had to start scrolling.
    2 points
  13. I went with a more traditional bed and picked this bad boy up. I even got the slippers too.
    2 points
  14. That old man’s is nasty. Bloom is a fuckin G.
    2 points
  15. I read that as handmade walnut bread.
    2 points
  16. 2 points
  17. I'm used to Malaysian beef rendang. It's fucking amazing and yet I've never been able to replicate it from a recipe to come out like it does in a restaurant. Sucks because there are no Malaysian joints anywhere near me. (Ren) Dang.
    2 points
  18. check on his wife 😬
    2 points
  19. You have got to have that fluid yolk to bring out the true essence of the flavor spectrum within the meal.
    1 point
  20. My cousin could take some pointers from ol boy for sure.
    1 point
  21. Maybe I will get my post count up by posting here more. The forum increased my rank recently, soon I will be able to tampon noobs in one go.
    1 point
  22. Those look really good ! Not sure if it's the sunlight, but they look really healthy too.
    1 point
  23. The Swampfightoner vs Pony Tony fight bill that fivefingermiscount created was classic. Anybody else remember that? Fivefinger was definitely the illest 12oz member I had the privilege of meeting in real life. @Schnitzel knows what I mean.
    1 point
  24. NOES, you just need a separate rate for consultation and grief counseling.
    1 point
  25. He does appear to be both stylin and profilin but I can't go 10/10 cuz you can see that pizza box is empty.
    1 point
  26. Not really feeling Biggie on that beat.
    1 point
  27. It is terrible, but I think everyone should do some manual labor jobs like landscaping in their young life. I didn’t do it until I was older and should have known better, but it was helping out some family business. So, I tried to tell myself it made sense until I almost snapped. I did learn a shit load and supposedly it built “character”.
    1 point
  28. I've only ever had one land scaping job. Worked for this contractor that got a ton of work laying sod for new construction. One of my homies hooked me up with the job when I told him I was out lookin. So we get to work and my man hands me a rake and tells me we need to rake the bigger rocks out of the dirt. We're doing this god damn shit all fuckin day and it's hot as fuck outside. But it's whatever. I'm making like $10 an hour. My homies my boss and we're just out here rakin dirt and smokin big ass dirt blunts. Like 30 minutes before the end of the day our boss man comes riding up in a tractor with an attachment on the back that does some light grading and rock collecting. My homies like "cool. This one's ready for sod." I'm excited. Rocks are raked up, I'm bout to learn something new, let's go. We show up to work the next morning and there are a god damn million Mexicans at this house laying an easy 3/4 acres of sod. We walk to the next house over and my homie hands me a rake again. I'm mad. There aren't enough big ass dirt blunts in the universe to make this enjoyable. But I'm not trippin. It's Friday and I'm about to get 160 bucks for the weekend, son. Everything's cool. I get paid, no problems. I'm back at my homies house drinking some beers with him and his wife and he starts talking about Monday. I cut him off like "whoa whoa whoa. Today was my last day man." He starts laughing. I told him this was the stupidest fucking shit I've ever done in my life. If the boss man comes through and tills up all the rocks at the end of the day anyway, what the fuck are we doing raking acres of dirt all day for? I stayed true to my word and didn't go back. My homie quit that shit a few days later.
    1 point
  29. The saga continued today - reconnecting the electrical. Only did half of the work because I had a party for my kid today. Leaving these breakers off, need to cover and tack onto the joists later. Still have to run the other half down to new switch location etc
    1 point
  30. Easy little backyard improvement banger today….entertaining tomorrow and figured I needed to get my sail shade up.
    1 point
  31. Shredded summer squash, fontina, basil.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00