Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/07/2022 in all sections

1. Some people just want to watch the world burn. But seriously, what the fuck?
    5 points
  2. My man nailed that dismount honestly.
    4 points
  3. This is the energy I'm trying to match. dLgpmbwpHQ_s0ZhZ.mp4
    4 points
  4. From my friends tree. Pretty stoked to try these:)
    4 points
  5. i was at a jam in west philadelphia maybe ten years ago? the legal wall had been painted already but i turn around and bloom is busting tags on it where there was a little space. he's a trip
    4 points
  6. You know, I didn't think anything of it until these fine gentlemen brought it up. Now when I look at it, I get ANGRYYYYY.
    3 points
  7. More of a flat bread I guess but close enough.
    3 points
  8. Seen this today and it reminded me of @BOATS N' HOES @KILZ FILLZ
    3 points
  9. I just dropped dough on a handmade walnut bed with adjustable bases under the mattresses and they finally got delivered the other day. Commence space age sleeping
    3 points
  10. How else am I going to make love to it before I eat it…?
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. Today the electrical has been tied back together and rerouted. The next step will be to tear down the rest of the frame and build a temporary wall. Then the new beam will come in and after that floor repair and drywall.
    2 points
  13. Lol. I knew it was about to be some bullshit as soon as I had to start scrolling.
    2 points
  14. I went with a more traditional bed and picked this bad boy up. I even got the slippers too.
    2 points
  15. That old man’s is nasty. Bloom is a fuckin G.
    2 points
  16. I read that as handmade walnut bread.
    2 points
  17. Fucked this plate up.
    2 points
  18. 2 points
  19. I'm used to Malaysian beef rendang. It's fucking amazing and yet I've never been able to replicate it from a recipe to come out like it does in a restaurant. Sucks because there are no Malaysian joints anywhere near me. (Ren) Dang.
    2 points
  20. check on his wife
    2 points
  21. You sleep on a walnut man?
    1 point
  22. salad, baked beans, & apple slices. the drink is that ginger-lemon kombucha that was discussed in another thread recently.y
    1 point
  23. back from all day bike ride, currently dinner, then going riding again lol it's the weekend
    1 point
  24. Try as I might the Philly handstyle really is unduplicated….you gotta come up doing that shit. Anyone seen the video with some Philly OG cat - talking like mid 50s comes out of retirement and is wrecking shit. I guess Frisco Bus Flow it is.
    1 point
  25. Two blondes are walking down the road. One of them sees a broken piece of mirror on the street and stops to pick it up. She looks at it and says "this girl looks familiar, but I don't know where I know her from." The other blonde grabs it from her, looks at it and says "it's me you idiot!"
    1 point
  26. NOES, you just need a separate rate for consultation and grief counseling.
    1 point
  27. Thanks for sharing DAO, a proud and wholesome moment for the oontz.
    1 point
  28. Wait there's a store that just sells containers?!!
    1 point
  29. I didn't mean to imply that I'm a cook. I've eaten this dish in different households of friends. I call it, spicy beef seasoned over rice
    1 point
  30. @ndv The Container Store - they come in 6 packs and run $60, they were on sale yesterday so I copped 4.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00