Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/09/2022 in all sections

1. Thought of @SukiSukiNow unfortunately did not have time to enjoy the pinball museum but it is only a mile from my chicks house so I will definitely hit it up soon.
    5 points
  2. 3 points
  3. @ndvno one wants me running shit dude, trust. my chicks cousin got married in Oakland, the band was dope. I definitely need to check that museum. If I were president the stimulus would be pizza coupons and Krink recipe.
    3 points
  4. take a pen and write STEAK
    3 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Applebees, Cracker Barrel, Burger King… You never learn.
    2 points
  7. Sitting at a gas station/burger King in the middle of Virginia. Playing a new game where I load up on burger King and try to make it home before the explosive shits happen.
    2 points
  8. First bite, stings already. Next bite, taste the flavor. After that, they koo....
    2 points
  9. me watching HOW HIGH for the 86th time
    2 points
  10. Saw some video with Dana White making ramen lasagna - he is an idiot.
    2 points
  11. I just walked in the door a few minutes ago and in a strange turn of events some raw sewage had backed up into the shitter down stairs. Or some one came to the house, dropped some foul shit and then left without flushing.
    1 point
  12. I’m going to try it.
    1 point
  13. ^Very nice! Cool to see the ducks and fish chilling together.
    1 point
  14. This is gonna be a cool thread. I'll try to contribute.
    1 point
  15. wait, really good thread idea
    1 point
  16. Y’all really still watching this corny shit when you could be watching Top Gun 2 for the 5th time like me?
    1 point
  17. Did she let the big one rip yet? If not, she could get a lot of views and lucrative deals with the right team behind her. I volunteer to stand behind her through this.
    1 point
  18. I think I finally caught it. Seems pretty shitty so far; I'm hoping nyquil does its job tonight.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. I’m really curious how Japan is reacting to this.
    1 point
  21. I started dating again. Well, more so seeing someone now after being on hiatus for years which I forgot how exspensive women are.
    1 point
  22. As much as I hate government agents & politicians, I really hate non-defensive violence, especially political violence so much more. Really feeling for my brothers and sisters on this planet from Japan RN.
    1 point
  23. One year early 🤷‍♂️
    1 point
  24. Yeah, I agree this pizza does kinda look like vomit on a plate.
    1 point
  25. I made a meme about this. But I can’t live up to my own meme. Many such cases.
    1 point
  26. https://m.soundcloud.com/mentaldroop/crazy-duck-mental-droop?in=hannesmarquardt/sets/new-life
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00