Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/22/2022 in Posts

1. bit foggy today -usually can see to the sea from here about 6 milesdog was loving life secure in the knowledge he'd be in front of heater as soon as we got home ol' kangaroo hiding in plain sight.
    5 points
  2. It must have been before you made your return. But it was wild right wing craziness in here for awhile. Hard Rs being dropped. Calling gay people faggots to insult them. Big Proud boy energy. Scary times.
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. Thick ass* History book * Thick ass
    2 points
  5. seems such a waste emptying a water tank down the driveway
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Remember when 12oz was the alt right epicenter of the graffiti world? Wild era
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. I had a feeling you probably went to that 06 show. I was also there….in the cheap seats. Meth hyped the crowd up and encouraged us to rush the stage. Meth made me do it.
    1 point
  10. Yeah I saw them there. All the cheap seats rushed the stage. Saw Czarface last year which was dope.
    1 point
  11. I thought it was neat how they turned her from a glasses ass raggamuffin nerd into a princess by doing her hair and make up.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Bucket of homemade chicken left randomly at a gas station
    1 point
  14. Thought I was behind @mr.yuckbefore realizing he would have dual exhaust
    1 point
  15. I got The Pillage when it first dropped and was so bummed when I first listened to it. It definitely grew on me. I actually still have it and have listened to the entire album front to back in cars a few times over the past handful of years. Has a few tracks I dig. I was mass adding a bunch of music to a playlist on Spotify and realized Cap had a bunch of albums come out that I had never heard. Added them, put playlist on random and then had to quickly remove all of them.
    1 point
  16. Interesting read. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/crypto-giant-kraken-offers-4-months-pay-for-employees-who-dont-agree-with-its-libertarian-principles-to-leave/ar-AAYvNbX
    1 point
  17. my life is in shambles but fuckin a way she goes big boys welcome to the thudnerdome we out here bout to get laid off bout, she gone leave when the ticket leave, we know the deal
    1 point
  18. https://www.olneyvillenewyorksystem.com/ Checked out this place on the enternets. Sounds like this place is hopping all the time.
    1 point
  19. Looking promising for me that I have lined up a one shot with Henning Jorgensen:
    1 point
  20. GkyVcuk6Nn9q9JBl.mp4 Teenagers in some hoods theses days actually train. Noticed the display of flawless trigger discipline. Only one of them kinda disappoint by pointed at the camera for a second or two.
    1 point
  21. In general, I think morale patches are gay but I kinda liked this. One of the fellas had it on his bag. Edit: upon review, some cow tools in there 🤔
    1 point
  22. arizona knows how to party A-riz-on_a knows how to party
    1 point
  23. Well that's how @Dark_Knight makes it, although I hear his is naturally spicy. I'm not being funny, it's a real thing... mainly down Souf/Alabama. Mayo based and I believe mainly eaten with chicken but maybe they throw seafood in there too.
    1 point
  24. The homie snuck into the baller seats and sent me these….
    1 point
  25. Fancy. Just have the standard looking ones.... Color coded sockets for those who are number blind....
    1 point
  26. no huge stash here because i don't have room.. but this is my first nice hex wrench set. i have non ball end duplicates too. different uses
    1 point
  27. Anybody remember what first gen mod banned all of Australia for a while? Abracadabra or hesh I think.
    1 point
  28. we hit the road - Even tho we know we’ll get reimbursed I told him I’m gonna try to recover money anyway I know how. We blew our budget within 48 hrs. By ALOT. my kid did this for her girlfriends bridal party and was gifted almost $300 was worth a shot We know we won’t make it all the way to our next planned, two day stay and we’ll end up near SLC for the night. I grew up camping in the Unitahs/wasatch mtn areas. Great camp spots so we’re crossing our fingers that we can kinda get set up and just kick it for a bit. we kinda locate one on a map. Had 4 spots only so we’re taking big chance. But there seemed to be a handful of sites on that same road so we planned a backup plan or two. there is a bear warning so I was a lil nervous but what can I do but all I know how to do. we pull in and there is no one there. Perfect. immediately on Bear river. we set the tent up on the right side of this pic you’ll see the river above the rock, second from the right in the pic. temp dropped a bit and then we both realized we didn’t bring a hoodie or anything more than a long sleeve. Ooops. Chilly af. But not miserable. the neighboring site these birch trees are one of my faves. I love the stands of them and the wind blows and their lil coin sized leaves flicker like sequins with their whitish underside. Not to mention how striking the bark is and the smell. again-what I fell asleep to. IMG_4927.MOV Made chili for this trip -mixed up some cornbread mix to pour over and warmed it on the fire perfect camp dinner I know parchment paper is NOT the way to get your cast iron seasoned but I was using it more with the mindset of quick and easy clean up. We just burnt the paper after breakfast and don’t need to clean up the Dutch oven. (and warned up quick with some eggs for bfast) I packed a tote this time with non perishables and cook ware and what not. At some point in the evening a fucking mouse made his way into our car. The next morning there was fucking mouse poop on some items that lead us to search further. this fucking mouse had a whole damn event in our car overnight. boiking water to clean with and having to throw out food and tear that car upside down to make sure the mouse was gone. let’s just keep fucking pushing We ended up regretting not spending another night in this spot The morning mouse fucking clean up made us have to forfeit plans to see a big homie in SLC
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00