Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/22/2022 in all sections

1. bit foggy today -usually can see to the sea from here about 6 milesdog was loving life secure in the knowledge he'd be in front of heater as soon as we got home ol' kangaroo hiding in plain sight.
    5 points
  2. It must have been before you made your return. But it was wild right wing craziness in here for awhile. Hard Rs being dropped. Calling gay people faggots to insult them. Big Proud boy energy. Scary times.
    3 points
  3. annie could beat me to death. no cap
    2 points
  4. Thick ass* History book * Thick ass
    2 points
  5. seems such a waste emptying a water tank down the driveway
    2 points
  6. sorry if they have all been here before
    2 points
  7. Remember when 12oz was the alt right epicenter of the graffiti world? Wild era
    2 points
  8. Why you hiding them toes?
    2 points
  9. I had a feeling you probably went to that 06 show. I was also there….in the cheap seats. Meth hyped the crowd up and encouraged us to rush the stage. Meth made me do it.
    1 point
  10. Yeah I saw them there. All the cheap seats rushed the stage. Saw Czarface last year which was dope.
    1 point
  11. I thought it was neat how they turned her from a glasses ass raggamuffin nerd into a princess by doing her hair and make up.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Found a photo of this Makita Chad, 1200 W hour battery backpack powering a single cup coffee maker. Extra unnecessary flex.
    1 point
  14. Floss first, mouthwash, Brush, rinse with water, THAN apply coat of toothpaste. All what I just said are for pussies, use baking soda.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Bucket of homemade chicken left randomly at a gas station
    1 point
  17. I got The Pillage when it first dropped and was so bummed when I first listened to it. It definitely grew on me. I actually still have it and have listened to the entire album front to back in cars a few times over the past handful of years. Has a few tracks I dig. I was mass adding a bunch of music to a playlist on Spotify and realized Cap had a bunch of albums come out that I had never heard. Added them, put playlist on random and then had to quickly remove all of them.
    1 point
  18. Interesting read. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/crypto-giant-kraken-offers-4-months-pay-for-employees-who-dont-agree-with-its-libertarian-principles-to-leave/ar-AAYvNbX
    1 point
  19. https://www.olneyvillenewyorksystem.com/ Checked out this place on the enternets. Sounds like this place is hopping all the time.
    1 point
  20. Weekend in a nutshell. Finally picked up my bike from parking lot abandonment. Major sidewalk find. Proceeded to sanding and polishing. Scored highly overrated pizza. Was disappoint. Others go crazy for this shit. (it’s like bootleg pop up “Detroit style” pizza but “Big Mac” version idfk. Shit was 40$ trash. Fam friends cookout. perved late night
    1 point
  21. Looking promising for me that I have lined up a one shot with Henning Jorgensen:
    1 point
  22. GkyVcuk6Nn9q9JBl.mp4 Teenagers in some hoods theses days actually train. Noticed the display of flawless trigger discipline. Only one of them kinda disappoint by pointed at the camera for a second or two.
    1 point
  23. In general, I think morale patches are gay but I kinda liked this. One of the fellas had it on his bag. Edit: upon review, some cow tools in there
    1 point
  24. arizona knows how to party A-riz-on_a knows how to party
    1 point
  25. The homie snuck into the baller seats and sent me these….
    1 point
  26. Fancy. Just have the standard looking ones.... Color coded sockets for those who are number blind....
    1 point
  27. no huge stash here because i don't have room.. but this is my first nice hex wrench set. i have non ball end duplicates too. different uses
    1 point
  28. Anybody remember what first gen mod banned all of Australia for a while? Abracadabra or hesh I think.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00