Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/20/2022 in all sections

1. Had not seen or heard of Go Here before. Mind immediately turned to... so if I want a bunch of dogs to pee on someone's __________ just spray it down with that and watch the fun begin.
    5 points
  2. I don’t miss Vegas. Probably not gonna visit anytime sooon moving along
    4 points
  3. Caught Bella with bed face They nap good tho real good IMG_6467.MP4
    4 points
  4. this things shoots fire from its antenna I once lived in this spot downtown. What a fun time. Genuinely My first time living absolutely by myself. My kid was off to college and I was single af.
    3 points
  5. I came to this thread to keep it movin with my daughters last visit But realize I didn’t post the tail of this trip. it’s gonna be trip down memory lane with Vegas pics this is a mandatory shot old/downtown Las Vegas is NOT the same. It was the fun part of Vegas. Cameras Pizza rock pizza slaps everything is an “art” alley of some shit
    3 points
  6. I hope you can really see it and no sarcasm. I’m and iPhone user load em up directly from mobile.
    3 points
  7. When we brought the dogs to PGH last year (and we don’t have a yard) we knew potty walks would be an issue at some points because of weather. I made this Lil relief pad for them last year because our patio is huge. They got used to the idea of it and know it is there. Walks are always preferred tho. I don’t want them to depend on this. it was re arranged a few times as we learned what they prefer. We had come acorta these huge absorption pads that we eventually placed between the pine bark mulch the artificial patches of grass. We would change the pads and clean the grass. had no issue with odor or anything else after dismantling it and seeing underneath. it was time for a makeover. I dismantled the whole thing. Tore apart a few mor pallets and made it right. About 3 times a year I’ll do this while we’re here. making certain parts changeable certain parts washable. Certain parts stable. Super fun project. Used only a sawsall and a drill and eyeballed the rest. The “Pawtio” Frame carboard and absorb pads under frame Floor or frame. liner straw and pine park small bush in center and art. grass on top. (Pads between straw and art. grass) IMG_6441.MP4 the log was downstairs and many dogs peed on it so we brought it up so he could get the message. Also this is good about 10 min after spraying it on the entire surface IMG_6452.MP4
    3 points
  8. Weekend in a nutshell. Finally picked up my bike from parking lot abandonment. Major sidewalk find. Proceeded to sanding and polishing. Scored highly overrated pizza. Was disappoint. Others go crazy for this shit. (it’s like bootleg pop up “Detroit style” pizza but “Big Mac” version idfk. Shit was 40$ trash. Fam friends cookout. perved late night
    3 points
  9. Of course I do funny guy. How else will I get my pants around my boots.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Somehow only seing this thread now.. and only gotten through half of it so far but wanted to say thanky you @SMdoubleXL- some interesting travel stories and a lot of cool photos, thanks for sharing! 👍
    2 points
  12. I did suge knights mani/pedi a few times (many years ago) one time was prior to going down to so cal for my kids bday. (Anniversary of Tupac’s death) when she came up to the shop when he was in the chair-he asked her a few questions like her when her bday was. She said she was so nervous to answer him hahaha was cool tho. Gave her $100 for her bday and a contact number for when we visit so cal he has THEEE smallest RIP TUPAC tattoo on his upper inner forearm. Small. Like font size 60 haha rip Tupac
    2 points
  13. Power posting ftw….this is my shower curtain.
    2 points
  14. My power rankings are based purely on who's verses I enjoy listening to. But while I'm back in here:
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. A whole shit load of things that are millions on millions of dollars aren’t worth said millions. ESPECIALLY a car. But hey whatrygonnado? People are always going to be slaves to the price tags.
    1 point
  17. Looking promising for me that I have lined up a one shot with Henning Jorgensen:
    1 point
  18. Last time I was at the dentist, they told me to put my pinky up while brushing - kinda like english folks drinking tea. it will prevent you from brushing too hard.
    1 point
  19. I feel like this could have multipurpose use, like an exclamation of surprise and happiness. Opens mail that says I won a trip to CA: "Well drop a titty on me, OMB is going to Hollywood!"
    1 point
  20. Wait, that’s not what I meant!!!
    1 point
  21. I'm gonna give that a try! Will report back.
    1 point
  22. "Unrack them" . 🤣
    1 point
  23. Related, I'm a big fan of the phrase "dump em out." My wife is not.
    1 point
  24. I kind of like "drop a titty" as a saying. Hey girl, drop a titty on me.
    1 point
  25. Poppies, Lavender, and bees. Much more lush a few weeks ago
    1 point
  26. I was riding through the country this weekend with the windows down and was blasted by their scent. They must have just started to pop off recently.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00