Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/25/2022 in all sections

1. It’s chill to have super minimal raps on the matter as this is general discussion but any political opinions regarding the laws or lawmakers or penalties surrounding firearms should move to the proper section.
    3 points
  2. This one's about to get spicy I can feel it
    3 points
  3. Second @Dark_Knight - also if you work on keeping yourself at 100% all you do is shine in other aspects of life. Mental health feels good, body feels good, good energy etc. Unrelated note - fuck these punk motherfuckers shooting up schools and shit. Killing kids - these dudes should do everyone a favor and off themselves before they fuck over some innocents peoples. Too bad Dhabz isnt around because I can imagine some crazy debates are going on in Texas surrounding the violence that took place today. Pretty hard to defend the AR15 on a day like today.
    3 points
  4. It was her choice but she did me a favor. The woman didn’t pull her weight at all - socially, around the house, with the kids. I was in it for the big picture like you said - house, kids. She did me a favor. I think she just realized she didnt want to be in a relationship way too late - like 16 years too late. She focused almost entirely on getting her self worth from work - which makes for a shitty ass partner. I am out 250k which was the best possible outcome so I am grateful she didnt really fuck me over. Lets put it like this - chick I have been with 6 months has done more for me and showed me more love that my ex did in last 6 years. Good luck bro - dont live in misery if you dont have to.
    3 points
  5. oh i have some advice to dump in here. i'll jump in tomorrow when i'm supposed to be working
    3 points
  6. One of the things I enjoy doing on Reddit is posting a pixilated meme or pic and then when someone eventually asks for an HD version I link them to a pic of dickbutt lol
    3 points
  7. If we hadn't seent a years long philly cheese steak and dog wolf argument on the oontz ,I'd have a hard time believing people on reddit are even real with some of the shit people say on there.
    3 points
  8. totally second this. I just don't understand it. Can you flip it and have the couch in front of window and TV in room? Would annoy me having TV in front of the window?
    2 points
  9. Can’t look. Won’t look, unless someone literally puts it in my face.
    2 points
  10. Ted Cruz went on TV today and said the answer is to have an armed guard at every classroom door. That is absolutely bonkers insane. Do Americans not get that you can still own guns with reasonable rules in place? It doesn't have to be one or the other? e: Maybe not the thread for this comment.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. BoyLikeVagina is a great name
    2 points
  14. yeah this is real. everything here can be understood through the lens of "i'm extremely important and in a rush." especially true of people who move here for a job. extra especially true of people who move here for a job on capitol hill.
    2 points
  15. @fat ralphy all you gotta do is look into a mirror and say his name 3 times. That shit is despicable. I think I read he smoked his grandma before he headed over to the school. These kids are straight cowards.
    2 points
  16. Noes I know I’m a broken record with it, but consider working out. I’ve gone into dark holes (nh) over relationship problems. Drinking only makes it worse when you have some serious shit to deal with. It turns into a coping mechanism instead of a relaxation thing. Beat the fuck out of yourself in the gym and burn that energy. Try to stay calm. No matter what happens, it will be the way it’s meant to be. Positive energy will help no matter the outcome.
    2 points
  17. @NightmareOnElmStreet bro - I have been there and trust me dude, you need to find the right professional and both be on the same page or that shit doesn’t help. As you said - drinking probably isn’t the best idea. Obviously we all know my inability to drink, or superability haha Give the counseling thing your 100% and be 110% honest and open brother - the shit doesn’t work with any half-steppin and that goes for the Mrs. too. I am pretty heavy into my new chick and I am practicing complete honesty for the first time ever. Telling her what i feel and how i think. Seems to be appreciated and she is investing into us too. That said - still willing to go out like a G if it comes down to it. I am not scared to get hurt. Buried 2 homies in the last 3 years - I’m not scared. Another homie popped an aorta on Sunday - damn near died. Solo parent to a non verbal boy on the ADS - dude is dedicated as fuck and I hella respect him. He survived but ol’ boy is 38 - no guarantees is all im saying my guy. Don’t have any “ragrets” ya dig. /endrant
    2 points
  18. Go try it and report back? This looks like something my stoned ass would have made at 1am age 16.
    2 points
  19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI
    2 points
  20. You know the goats are all MJ though. Fuckin thriller. Billy Jean. Absolute end game shit.
    2 points
  21. I come from a land up over
    2 points
  22. Outgoing tide. Like bowling a ball and watching it head toward the gutter only to curve back dead center. Appeared this one was heading for open seas.
    1 point
  23. ^^ took me a second to get it. Dry humor is always good.
    1 point
  24. Ralph, when and how did the last straw for you and your old lady break if you don’t mind me asking..?
    1 point
  25. We’ve been thin the therapy thing for a couple of months. I’d say 70% of the sessions has made things worse lol(actually not funny). It’s just a fucked up situation where I know on my kids I’m trying to dead the dick I am and be cool but the tables have just turned and I’m just holding on bracing for impact. All the while it’s ol’girl who doesn’t get it. If I’m being 100 it’s boiling down to kids and the new house I would absolutely not be in if we didn’t team up. Therapy lady refuses to hear that side which I can understand but I’m already coming from one split custody thing. Still got the feels too so there’s that. The cross hairs are thick and I’m just unsure if the approach moving forward. If I wanted to I could just lay it down heavy dick style and brush it under the rug like usual but it’ll only last a couple days before the bickering picks up again. I appreciate the genuine response though straight up.
    1 point
  26. a Raptor concerned with its daily consumption of beer
    1 point
  27. I think I might have seen this on here back in the days. Abracadabra or Mr.ABC or whatever he was called was a big fan. still think it's a good tune
    1 point
  28. Front of house keeps the tips is the standard for restaurants. I chatted with a guy who was being trafficked by my landlord years ago, he was getting room and board and working like 12 hours a day for it doing handyman type stuff and maybe working in the Thai joint the same people owned. He was really bad at the work having never been trained or anything of the sort. Funny, I never even really considered snitching out the owners, hopefully the awareness campaigns are changing that. I think that I regret not doing anything about it, have not thought about dude for at least a decade, skinny chainsmoker with a superman tattoo. I guess they kept him in smokes also.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00