Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/21/2022 in all sections

1. Money Talks, bullshit sings the blues. I do not care about title, co-workers or evaluations. What I care about is compensation and if I can do better elsewhere there better be a genuine benefit to sticking around because I learned a long time ago that loyalty is all too often a one way commitment.
    5 points
  2. I took a photo of a Toyota for you guys, it was pretty cool.
    4 points
  3. @nicklesndimesWith the cost of windshield washer fluid on the rise, one of these filter funnels pays for itself after the second fill.
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. Been heavy slackin on the pies. Here go a couple few from today-ish. Still truckin. Yahd work. Hood alerts installs. Vhs. Fake guns. The yung homies 30th lol. Cool plant clipping dying. Spice rack strong kinda strong. Night out. The homie met me drive his fancy. Skated for the first time in way too fucking long. Still got tricks though. More night caps. Peace.
    2 points
  7. Back to the normal pies….
    2 points
  8. If you have a Macaroni Grill in your area. I’ll send you a gift card. Then you can get Kyle to go back and complain about whatever shitty food you got and demand cash refund….profit.
    2 points
  9. yeah, really like the look as well..though those are just silly to have in a city I'd say. They're "in" in Berlin though right now it seems; here's another..
    2 points
  10. I've actually heard a lot of great things about icy grape! I've got a pack of blueberry muffin beans personally coming on it's way now to hopefully drop in my first run with my new RDWC setup! End result of me stabbing things with heated needles
    2 points
  11. Front line manager/supervisor/whatever is such a thankless job. Mostly managing personalities and you get all the bullshit from above and below. Only reason to do it I guess is climbing the ladder rungs to a higher pension.
    2 points
  12. Supv is a sucky ass job. Having to deal with disciplinary actions sucks fucking dick. They do they most firing in my experience. Below that role you usually deal with daily/weekly tasking and above that role you deal with forecasting upcoming shit… supv get shafted with everything else … ordering, training, record keeping… stay away lol.
    2 points
  13. Our supervisors evals are tied to their bonus, and the 4 of them compete for the same bonus pool. Makes for some lulz.
    2 points
  14. I have three supervisors I eval each fiscal year: 1 is great. His people love him and he TCB. Stud 2 is average but takes a lot of sick leave. His people like him 3 is always at work but doesn’t do shit when he’s there. His people gripe about him Our grading system is: 1 unsatisfactory 3 satisfactory 5 exemplary i am handcuffed to give all of them 3. No 5 allowed. What kinda bullshit that? If I give a 1 it creates a whirlwind of paperwork for me…. So I’m obv not putting that on myself… so even the turd gets a 3… lol totally functional and effective system, yeah? Smh
    2 points
  15. @SMdoubleXLfrom where I'm sitting it sounds like you should be the person doing the evals, if you catch my drift.
    2 points
  16. Thank you @mr.yuck i get it. Also if you get 5s across the board you automatically get a substantial raise. I’ll give a few specifics “I come across harsh” i told her I’ve heard that for the last twenty years since I’ve developed a facial palsy which made certain words hard to pronounce and my face impossible to read. Especially since I’m physically incapable of smiling. So yes. I am very direct because I have to make sure my words come out clear. Also. When your soft-people take advantage of you. Which I feel the nursery is doing to me. she had no idea how to respond. my responsibilities have dramatically increased now that we are bringing all of our strains out of tissue culture. The room I mostly care for has brand new tiny plants up to big ass moms. 20 stains minimum at any time. 3-4 of each strain. she said I spent too much time in there and need a broader, big picture goal for the nursery. bitch. I built that nursery. Employee #5 at the grow. (Current 75 ish) and I run circles around most. On Saturday it is my self and my tech in the nursery. We accomplish more with 2 of us as opposed to full staff of 7 in the nursery. I didn’t say that of course Im venting however. One of our other departments are hiring. It has nothing to do with plants. I chatted with them boys a bit and told them depending how my eval went I may consider. I’ve been not too happy in the nursery. Ya know that co worker that finds a way to get out of most work but knows how to look busy ? that.
    2 points
  17. I'd say! Enjoy that shit, bro! This hurrrrrr is today's project. Rosin carts! Separate from the consult - I just got them down so fucking cold that I had to make some more
    2 points
  18. Looking like some dog doo - ready to bite. Man some of you guys live in the cuts, most dangerous thing I see on the street is a tweaker.
    2 points
  19. 2 points
  20. Holy Fuck. I saw something almost exactly like this going the opposite on the highway this evening and nearly died. I've seen flatbed hiaces before, but never a 4 door flatbed. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/toyota-diesel-fire-truck-dyna-200-only-8700-miles.1129791/
    2 points
  21. @Deine MudderI went back for the front of that truck 4 times while walking the dog it hasn't been back I'm afraid. here's a couple from yesterday letterbox dropping election leaflets
    2 points
  22. False. I don't believe in using violence against my neighbors to make them conform to my opinions. TpBm- can dance pretty well.
    1 point
  23. false it was shit. TPBM votes in elections
    1 point
  24. I am faaaaaarrrrr from the backbone of that company but I have been there since the 2nd day after they germinated the first seeds for our first production hire not higher then.
    1 point
  25. That's real good man. Get back out there. Try and catch it again. I feel like you are doing the most good in making this thing weaker for the rest of us. Also I just heard some one call Trump supporters TRUMPLE THINSKINS. LOLZ
    1 point
  26. Sperm will skyrocket in value very soon, creating a new class of large testicled billionaires, and a new booming ejaculatory economy. AI, and robots will begin to fully sustain us, and Space X will even develop anti aging pods to get to Uranus /prohomo. We will live close to 1000 years in them, isolated in whatever flavor of commercial metaverse distopias we can afford the subscriptions to. The idea of anyone creating another one of us, to suffer this inhumane fate will be unbearable to think. Cum prices will dip harder than the great 2018 shitcoin crash. Sperm banks will need "bailouts" and spooge will once again be discarded in bathroom sinks..
    1 point
  27. None of this really has anything to do with this particular case, but man, my initial reaction was fuck this retard. Handcuff him to the back of the cruiser and drag him to jail. If he dies he dies. But like in retrospect and to a lesser extent, a lot of people are bombarded non stop by just straight up bullshit that is causing them to short circuit. When I was doing insurance work and was in a new person's house everyday, they would 9 times out of 10 have Fox news on. The whole fucking day. And people would just tell me the wildest fucking shit, their inner most opinions on issues like immigration. The most popular solution I heard was "We should all just go sit at the border and shoot them down with machine guns as soon as they cross into America." Fucking what? Who should do that? Not me. I have repairs to do. But the solution to any problem is almost always the same. It's always murder. I had some one pitch me the idea that if your kids fuck up bad enough, as a parent, you should have the right to murder them. Straight up. No I don't think I want to have a beer with you when the day is over. I'm out.
    1 point
  28. False: Funny story though. When the drink first came out, and if I remember correctly, my mom bought once for our school lunches. Went to school with it and during lunch that's when my mom found out it was an alcoholic beverage. TPBM: Is looking for a new place to live so they can grow their own.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00