Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/19/2022 in all sections

1. The upstairs portion of this project has come so far and was almost complete. My cousin started installing the tile in the master bath. Sadly he was in a motorcycle accident last night and is mad fucked up. I'd rather have you make a speedy recovery than ever get this stupid fucking house done bro. Lets go.
    6 points
  2. 3 points
  3. Art gives no fucks about the numbers.
    2 points
  4. Looking like some dog doo - ready to bite. Man some of you guys live in the cuts, most dangerous thing I see on the street is a tweaker.
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. @LUGR I think you should shoot for the last look
    2 points
  8. Yes, we have short term gains and long term gains, similar to wherever your from. Short term is less than one year you'll get taxed on realized gains. Long term is if you withdraw after a year you'll get taxed (less than short term taxes). I'm not sure what the percentages are. The way to get around this is if you move to an island called Puerto Rico (hoooooo). BTW... just googled Seppo, you dirty bogan.
    2 points
  9. couldn’t find a lot of good screenshots online for this. I’ll try to find some more telling ones if I can
    1 point
  10. Props to the Right...lol Anyhow, so going back to the federal reserve. So I am waiting on some details from a job, but in the mean time I am speaking with my customer and explaining how complex the job is going to be in the state it is in to do my job. And I was kinda jokingly but more so as a hint-hint, the job isn't gonna be cheap. My words to them were simply this. I am not sure who you are billing The DoD or Ferederal Reserve. Because the DoD works on a budget, The Federal Reserve just prints money. I'd bill the federal reserve. My customers just pause for a moment and just look at me. I may post pics of what I gotta do if I can even get it done.
    1 point
  11. @Mercer you're always bring spice to the table. I like that meme alot.
    1 point
  12. Why don't you have best of both spectrums and add an addition to the family and get a Canadian Sphinx.
    1 point
  13. 925eb44297292e6556a72b590f33888d.mp4
    1 point
  14. I reckon it's real but I've been fooled before!
    1 point
  15. Just heard about this... https://www.falloutsf.com
    1 point
  16. I almost told her a minute ago.. she's gotta fire her roommate photographer cause she could probably make bank in the niche 5'3 ,87 pound ,tan Jewish girl lewd anime cosplay market ..but two of her ultra beta onlyfans orbiters swooped over and my hella illegal absinthe was done melting the sugar cube at the bar .
    1 point
  17. i think it depends on who you ask though..the one you just posted for sure is , but from what i found its also the tone and vibe when people say darkfloor . a lot of the traditional dubstep going into dungeon sound and eventually kinda going into tribal techno territory is most def darkfloor. i just call it EDM with dim rooms and fog machines like this one . this dudes podcast ive been listening to since like 2013 https://darkfloor.co.uk/mantisradio/ isnt the litefeet dance the evolution of toprock and uprock?
    1 point
  18. Vonk tango en chicali
    1 point
  19. I fuck with the baile funk style but I'm too fat for all that extra shit they do
    1 point
  20. mostly timid but if you've got a big male guarding his harem they can be aggressive. they have big claws on their feet so you wouldn't want one to kick you in the guts. I can't work out if this is staged or not but I dont think it's fake
    1 point
  21. from this morning's dog walk the grass appearing due to recent rains bringing the wildlife out. took off when dog appeared ( dog then shat himself when he saw the size of them) these are grey kangaroos so not real big about 4ft standing up. only went into bushes a little way but after I took the pic they took off completely!
    1 point
  22. Meeting for a consult job today!! Picking out the AAA rocket fuel jars to show them what a pothead that looks like sideshow bob can do for them
    1 point
  23. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00