Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/29/2022 in all sections

1. @NightmareOnElmStreetlooks killer 🥵 Yesterday
    4 points
  2. I should have led with: I get what the meme is saying, but I think it's a fairly big leap to compare the two, even for the sake of a laugh. On the surface the two are comparable and probably why the meme works. I did find it funny, but I couldn't stop analyzing it for some reason... obviously. I'll go back to the toy thread where I cause less trouble.
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. Yeah so, all cool and all, only saw like 2 pages back here, and I see the frustration. Now, let's look at these cool designs.... There is water in the toilet (I think, let's go wit it) but I don't see a tank with a flusher. So than I'm like, well you can use a bucket of water to flush, but, there's stairs. Than you end up spilling the water everywhere making the floor slick, busting your ass multiple times down the steps. Also........"power lines" . I ain't gonna say shit about this one, because I won't take one in there.
    3 points
  5. You like your glizzies well done.
    2 points
  6. I've had a couple coworkers that were former heroin-type addicts that were 100% in love with the stuff. I tried it once and it just kinda felt like caffeine and maybe a hint of Adderall. I wasn't impressed, didn't get why anyone would give a fuck or deal with the work it took to source it ( this was probably 4 years ago).
    2 points
  7. The Vietnam War hat is a participation trophy for a war that was lost, at least to me. That's not to say they didn't sacrifice, or that the war was fun for them, or that many participants weren't conscripted. What the meme is implying is that they lost, and still got participation trophies. While comparing war, with any other sphere of human competition is generally apples and oranges on many levels, on the participation trophy level, it's almost identical. The humor (which is subjective) comes into play because the Vietnam Vet generation tends to complain about participation trophies for kids, while often times wearing one over their head. I find it humorous because I'm already 100% anti (non defensive) war to begin with, and like challenging the social norms surrounding it.
    2 points
  8. The inside of a public toilet
    2 points
  9. Haha. That's a really funny way to put it. You should make that a meme.
    2 points
  10. Probably gon die a early death.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. I've heard them called crawfish and crayfish... in my area we call them crawdads. I agree though.. all that work for a small amount of food... just had some a couple of weeks ago in my crab pot:
    2 points
  13. If the muppets can take Manhattan what chance does it stand against terrorists? Or, were the muppets the real terrorists?
    1 point
  14. The choose your own adventure ones were super dope to a young kilzfillz i remember feeling super proud for finishing one of these in a day also remember at some pint teachers quit em accepting these for book reports because kids were reading them so much in their own. Ain’t that some bull???
    1 point
  15. Saw these in Japan. Brilliant toilet/sink/urinal combo. Yes urinal. #SinkPissersUnite
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Saw six bears on my driveway this evening. Threw rocks at three of them.
    1 point
  18. That 1st one tho.... to be a true king you must ascend the throne to ass end the throne.
    1 point
  19. I don't remember what thread we were talking about @nicklesndimesnever having seen titanic but stop the fucking presses; I just found out my old lady has never seen fight club.
    1 point
  20. Memes: good for a laugh for those with common sense, taken as truth for those without. Got it.
    1 point
  21. My wife been trying to get me to get a vasectomy for a while now. I might have to explain to her that I might be the only one who can save the human race.
    1 point
  22. You went a little too deep. All memes should be accepted at face value with little to no extra contextualization.
    1 point
  23. a small piece of leftover brisket
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Try it with a capital E. N could be larger. Get rid of the cracks and bits.
    1 point
  26. Lol. I made so many of those. Like 5 years ago I remembered my photo bucket password and found all of it. Knight bats shit. Tease gifs. I was so happy. Then Photobucket nuked itself shortly after. I was so sad.
    1 point
  27. Girthed up and reporting for duty.
    1 point
  28. I just missed the Lincoln park font car but skipping break was worth these two
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Have been managing to keep this up while working 6 on 1 off straight night shifts. This is brutal.
    1 point
  31. Harder to lift everyday at work not that I have a busier assignment, still getting in 3-5 days though. Just finished 30 min cardio and did 1.5hrs bjj yesterday. Keep up the work lads.
    1 point
  32. carhartt everything
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00