Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/01/2022 in Posts

1. Bro. I finally hung up at the 2 hour mark and called back. The message said they were experiencing longer than usual wait times due to an unusually cold winter season. Lol. It's like 70° today. I literally can't make this shit up. They gave me music this time and it sounded like old school MegaMan boss music. They got to me 15 mins later and their answer reminded me of this meme
    4 points
  2. I said fuck it and went in for some coffee just now and some older guy was yelling at the clerk cause he was so upset it was an April fool's joke. I don't think I've ever seen so many people fighting over parking spots for beer and leaving so butthurt after going in the store
    3 points
  3. Damn, they giving you the silent hold treatment. You’re probably not even on hold, just sitting in limbo on a dead line that’s never going to be answered 😂.
    3 points
  4. Lmao there a fuckton of angry people at the Kwik trip near my house
    2 points
  5. Me apparently. The power company is playing a dope trick on me where they take my money for a bill, secretly refund it back to me and then send me a new bill that doesn't make any sense. I've been on hold with zero hold music for about an hour and a half now.
    2 points
  6. I know its past the 1st but thats the best part, it got you when you least suspected it
    1 point
  7. “You didn’t get your shirts yet? I’m sure they are on the way, hopefully they didn’t get lost or stuck at customs, really sux it’s taking so long br0.” Meanwhile, Mr. Yuck is posting selfies in all his new fits and getting props in the streets daily.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. For a moment lost track of what thread I was in and who was posting. Just saw the image and know about Leinie's and said to myself only in WI.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. When I called the power company. Verizon is informing me that I might be calling potential spam. Haha. Good joke dickheads! How many of these calls from the power company have I missed because it's labeled as spam?
    1 point
  12. Whose getting fooled today?
    1 point
  13. just finished wanking for the third time already today
    1 point
  14. I work with a bunch of gays. I'm allowed to say that and roody poo.
    1 point
  15. How did she even get on the other side of those order boards?
    1 point
  16. e9c8fd5616b82adc39c903573371d966.mp4
    1 point
  17. I’m bored of this war. We need a new tragedy already.
    1 point
  18. You win. That is such quality fish.
    1 point
  19. father in law came to town and provided.
    1 point
  20. @T4M* im down for doing things with a few samples. I've a few sites in mind like cyberworms rythmlab that he posts his own ripped hardware samples. I already sometimes (mostly forget) join in on projects over on audiosex.. Also do song challenges with close friends where we give each other a theme , 3-4 random instruments , and genre with a one to two week time frame along with no song being less than 1 minute..this Ive been doing at least once a month for the last 9 years. I was gonna get ahold of @ANALPUDDING but it looks like he deleted his Facebook sometime last week. I'd post his SoundCloud but it has his actual name and I can't for the life of me remember his newer one
    1 point
  21. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00