Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/07/2022 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. I am over here sweating the 750-800$ smokers and you talking about 3k indoor jawns I bet @mr.yuckcould build a dope smoker - seems like a lot of folks go that route. I know he has the tool and can work with his hands /nh?
    4 points
  3. ^That is some of the coolest model related stuff I have ever seen.
    3 points
  4. Parker's Barbecue (252) 237-0972 https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZRH4qDLg7fBiobwe7
    3 points
  5. @ndvis holding the atomic fire chip. That's a great idea tho. I went out with my boss and coworker once and we ordered Russian roulette jalepeno poppers, the one popper being injected with insane hot sauce. I really wanted my boss to get that one but I landed it instead, fire!
    3 points
  6. I’ve been a lil busy and slept on this entire run. Next one. I got you. Love all the contributions!!
    3 points
  7. Bought an 1/8th of a cow couple years ago from my buddy who raises grass fed beef. Definitely was worth the money to buy in bulk and the quality is obviously there…..
    3 points
  8. Cats are painting their 3D models like 2D anime style. Check it out
    2 points
  9. my cousins are the ones who go hard on the smokers. We do a pig pickin once a year where we smoke a whole ass hog. It’s a pretty big tow behind rig they build. But he also got a smaller unit that is fueled by pellets and hooks to his phone via Bluetooth. Lol for smaller shit he just kicks it and smokes shit all night with technology.
    2 points
  10. damn i slept on this whole thread, looks fun and i may just have to try the next one…..
    2 points
  11. Damn bro. You know the bbq is fire when you drive 2 hours to get it.
    2 points
  12. Lol 😆 ^^ Maaaan. The more you post about your industry, the more I am realizing y'all have more fun than the rest of us.
    2 points
  13. so we found this panel one night. (As you can see middle fat left of one of these shots). Ended up snatching it up and taking it home. JABER. Life is beautiful 2013
    2 points
  14. There are so many flavors around the world. The mixed dust of every flavor could destroy your taste buds. Check this out…I think this was another idea I mentioned awhile back when somebody on here bought some super spicy single chip. Dorito bots stole my idea. “Doritos Roulette features a mix of two visual-identical nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips--most are regular Doritos Nacho Cheese chips while a small number ("one in a handful") are a spicy "fiery hot" version of the same. The "roulette" terminology plays on the fact that you don't known which is which and might get a spicy chip.”
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Imagine the flavor dust that would create.
    2 points
  17. They should make a mixed bag with chips of every flavor in one bag.
    2 points
  18. This belongs here. Imo it’s got every bold fact one needs to know in order to live a full, and happy life.
    1 point
  19. THE GAS IS TOO DAMN HIGH! I WAS LAUGHIN AT ALL YALL CUZ OURS HADNT GONE UP YET.
    1 point
  20. Finally finished Altered Carbon. Not that it wasn’t good, just haven’t had much time for reading outside of textbooks. Super gritty, cyberpunk/detective noire. Really liked it and moving onto the second Takeshi Kovacs book now.
    1 point
  21. Great page! I need to go back through because this has grown by like 5 pages since I last looked.
    1 point
  22. Wouldn't be the same as bbq or outdoor smoking but you might be able to get away with cold smoking certain cuts of meat or fish to impart some flavor before cooking. Or if you have $3000+ to throw around you could get an indoor smoker but that's pretty much restaurant equipment at that point.
    1 point
  23. World tragedies are fun and exciting if they don’t directly affect you
    1 point
  24. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00