Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/01/2022 in all sections

1. It's 5:40 am and he already is two packs of polish sausage in , and the office smells like locker room body odor , warm sausage water and stagnant meat aroma
    5 points
  2. Well then don't get mad when you hear I had a bone in your girl
    3 points
  3. My record is 13 in a 9 hour shift , but the pilot lab had a bunch of new experimental flavors they wanted feedback on... bacon cheese beef sausage in theory is amazing but the bathroom trips and gas after was... This dude just guzzles down all the rejected packages we use to test out our robotic arm system.
    3 points
  4. I must have done a few too many whippits this weekend cause my math was throwed all the way off, according to that timeline mf dowing half an oz of glizzy a minute
    3 points
  5. @MOOGLE?You need to tell Kobayashi to slow down. Who eats 20+ hotdogs while at work?
    3 points
  6. Had these for a long time now. All I have been wearing are boots and sandals.
    3 points
  7. ...and she kept the skirt on tight. ^^^ redditsave.com_me_irl-w477ibpa9uk81.mp4
    2 points
  8. @ElitePacks Telegram (021).mp4
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. SOMETIMES DAD JOKES ARE JUST REGULAR JOKES.
    2 points
  11. THERE AINT NO FUCKIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BONE IN AND BONELESS.
    2 points
  12. No absolutely not. This is a long on going troll originating from the Pain Killer Already video game podcast. here is his story
    2 points
  13. YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHY BUT YOU WANT TO JUSTIFY RIPPIN’ SOMEONES HEAD OFF
    2 points
  14. This dude is the true glizzy gobbler.
    2 points
  15. and sun dried tomatoes. Used to think that shit tastes like mushy death ,but now I buy 5 bottles cause this shit is like crack to me now.
    2 points
  16. Gets hot, removes vest/shirt. If you're going to throw down $$ on something like that you better be filling it with a frozen margarita or something
    2 points
  17. shits vast. and wild. and not kool.
    2 points
  18. step 1: steal 3 milk crates step 2: remove owner info step 3: resell on amazon
    2 points
  19. DIET DR PEPPER TASTES THE SAME AS REGULAR DR PEPPER
    2 points
  20. ^Get that filthy shit off the sofa. Been rocking these.
    1 point
  21. Moogle don't wanna see that after eating hot dogs all day.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. They elected a comedian and got a president. Been working the other way around for us the last few decades.
    1 point
  24. Jesus Christ. I’m glad I’m out here bendin corners in my work van today. I’ve had 2 people crash into me while I was in park today. This is ridiculous.
    1 point
  25. Cheesecake is a million times better than cottage cheese.
    1 point
  26. blueberries and high protein cottage cheese. fills you up, lots of protein, low carbs, if you use the frozen blueberries and defrost in microwave the moisture in the blueberries escapes and makes the whole works into a purple pulp. tastes better than it sounds
    1 point
  27. Ain’t opened this bag in wayyyyyy too long. It’s on though.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. They twerk with butt plugs now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzUvJfty960 redditsave.com_UntimelyAuthorizedBobwhite.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00