Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/13/2022 in all sections

1. When I catch Covid don’t come blast my lungs with your AR! That shit won’t help.
    3 points
  2. Bang on. Why the hell are they forcing us to take these boosters to fight variants they don’t even cover. The whole thing is so strange. Up where i’m at we’ve got a 10pm curfew, a vax pass (can’t go anywhere public without it) and now they’re proposing a tax on unvaxxed. All for a shot that doesn’t cover the current variants anyway? Bizarre
    3 points
  3. A good method to test is to use soapy water in a spray bottle to spray any joints before disconnecting them and after reconnecting them and turning the gas back on. This will prevent most avoidable accidents from happening. No smoking around gas lines. ...... obviously. 😄
    3 points
  4. She's about to birth him a payment plan, and not come with any tiddey milk. America hates dick owners.
    3 points
  5. Dude, you know these "leggins" we have now are basically skinny jeans with all over prints God bless America
    3 points
  6. second attempt wife pointed out they are multi colored kernels because of the variety of seeds I used so I picked one more cob. what a difference a week and a bit more sunlight makes was pretty awesome. picked another 4 for my neighbours
    2 points
  7. I read that the Chinese are spreading miss-information via various online sources to keep people from getting vaccinated. They are using the unvaccinated as a Trojan horse biological weapon to bring the west to their knees.
    2 points
  8. get well old friend. - Duck Butter ^o^
    2 points
  9. It's a video about mask safety. Always wear your mask.
    2 points
  10. Lol. Is this the big “gotcha” moment? When a vaccine that was created to combat a particular virus no longer works at all because the mutation of the original virus is so wildly different?
    2 points
  11. Well yeah, everyone knows you need 2 jabs and 2 boosters cmon now
    2 points
  12. That's some big brain shit right there. Appeal to emotion.
    2 points
  13. Lol. Not longer than getting his old lady knocked up to try some boobie juice. What if she had a kid and then she was unable to produce milk. Now this foo got a kid with none of the reward. That’s a bad plan and thank god his old lady curved him!
    2 points
  14. Renting is behind me now. Ain’t never lookin back. Fuck a landlord….till I’m one myself lol.
    2 points
  15. They're going to try raise interest rates after midterms elections, and cause a massive financial shitstorm.
    2 points
  16. change of government in Australia Current mob is so emboldened by the apathy they don't even hide their corruption or who they work for anymore.
    2 points
  17. I just realized my two photos were intended for the How to Draw Quackly thread. When I see OMBs duck photos above, I thought I was in that thread and figured I'd play along.
    2 points
  18. [laughing=Lol]. This whole thread reminds me of a conversation I had with my carpet guy a few years ago. At one point he was installing carpet for Lowe’s, I think. So, when he would get to peoples houses and do their install moving their furniture around and lugging these heavy ass rolls of carpet up stairs, people would inevitably tell him “I can’t believe you are doing all this for free,” because they got “free” install. He said the first time he was like “what the fuck are you talkin about? Of course I’m getting paid!” But then it kept happening, so, he changed his answer to “It is what it is,” while looking really sad. He said people would start tipping him anywhere from $20-$100 per job on top of a day where he was already making $300-$500. [\Laughing]
    2 points
  19. My Mada got so mad when I spoke to her about this subject. Hehe
    1 point
  20. They're gonna come up with a pill that gives boners
    1 point
  21. Check your privilege
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. DAO is a felon faggot running from the law hiding in San Antonio Texas counting down the days until he is apprehended and taking ass poundings in prison again rather than just out on the streets. Glad that idiot got his Facebook account out of jail.
    1 point
  24. Been a awhile. Dropped in to show some love for a fallen brother. Gone 20 years now. Crazy how time flies. Be safe you delinquents. ✌️
    1 point
  25. All milk is breast milk. These guys need some more brain muscle I think.
    1 point
  26. purchase it. jerk off on the walls. Sell it for 10k more. Be smart. Fuck the white man.
    1 point
  27. We took down Betty White and retired that sniz.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00