Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2021 in all sections

1. you are talking to me while I’m naked in a bubble bath
    4 points
  2. Guaranteed too many dudes here I’m not swapping a damn thing with Lolol. Style ain’t the name of errybody game.
    3 points
  3. redditsave.com_waitress_puts_hotdog_in_her_vagina_before_serving-1lbyuopo2c581.mp4 I hope she gets a good tip, that's service.
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. I just purged a bunch of clothes and wish I hadn’t. I’ve been holding on to this vintage LRG track jacket for years. It’s this joint but in blue. Also speaking of vintage LRG, this was the first piece of their clothing I owned. Wish I bought 10.
    3 points
  6. There is no way in hell I’m ever quitting this thing. I’m so addicted it’s literally unhealthy and kind of legitimately insane. If there was rehab I’d consider going it’s that bad. Not even so much for social media or reading either. I’m just addicted to looking at stuff. Stuff for the house. Stuff for this or that. Anything. It’s just always in my hand and I hate it.
    3 points
  7. You cowards don’t even take midnight bubble baths. Grow up.
    3 points
  8. https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/332246-strippers-delivering-pizza
    3 points
  9. Was never a hobby for me either - more of a lifestyle. But overall I leaned towards the higher %ABV - Miller High Life and CL Smooth just didn’t do the job for me. I am also an alcoholic and there is a reason I haven’t drank in 14 years.
    2 points
  10. Can’t argue with this one. Guilty af.
    2 points
  11. Sober Boi u mad you can't drink, sometimes I get good beer like heineken
    2 points
  12. Ya’ll drink some shitty beer.
    2 points
  13. I really miss when I didn’t have 12oz on here too. That’s a recent thing for me personally. Around about 2/3 years ago when I started coming back maybe a little longer but I still always used my MacBook because my stupid ass couldn’t figure it out on here. But now my oontzing is almost exclusively via the phone.
    2 points
  14. you're reading what I write while you're in a bubble bath.
    2 points
  15. I am definitely going to look into this. Still a lot to process and asses before any trigger pulling. Luckily we’re not struggling in the cold just yet. @Dark_Knightlovin the black Santa icon bro!! Off topic but I made these into xmas cards and a limited run of sweaters last year.
    2 points
  16. Yeah you say that now. Wait until you realize you can jerk off anywhere
    2 points
  17. I'm just drinking cures light. Nothing fancy is going on here.
    2 points
  18. Trip fell through 😔 did hit salton sea / slabs again tho
    2 points
  19. Diaper Crotch or Nut Sack?
    2 points
  20. Banned himself with the rest of the mods.
    1 point
  21. Word is she wanted to make sure it was good before she ate it, but she has a disorder where her taste buds are vaginal. I have this theory every middle school, or junior high had a girl that is rumored to have broken off a hot dog inside her.
    1 point
  22. These detailed drawings are fascinating https://cdm21045.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/coll13/search/searchterm/wurzelatlas mitteleuropaischer waldbaume und straucher/field/subcol/mode/exact/conn/and
    1 point
  23. Maybe it’s time to give it a try again
    1 point
  24. up for trade sizes 3X. Track jacket fits slim Letterman fits 90s as fuck. I wouldn’t try that unless you are at least 6ft and 200. @Elena Delle Donne Male the thread. I’ll repost!
    1 point
  25. I miss the functionality of screening calls with an answering machine, listening to the beginning of the message and then picking up if worthy. I like my phone, thank you very much. Pros and cons as usual.
    1 point
  26. At this point in current times I don't even know anymore. I'm gonna say "yes?'
    1 point
  27. Yeeooooooo lemme get that green joint! Lol. Big trade vibes!
    1 point
  28. Lol. My man has Christmas knives all over his hat!
    1 point
  29. Fake news you on a gay cruise maybe its maybelline maybe you rape dudes, pussy smellin like cape food covered in gray goo
    1 point
  30. Now that Superman turned homo Marvel announced that Spider Man 2022 will shoot webs from a gland over his ass like a real spider
    1 point
  31. @NightmareOnElmStreet Yeah my house has a coal shoot for heating the house with coal back in the day. Luckily my house has gas heat now. My furnace went out immediately tho. So that set me back a few grand. Electric is fucked too. Knob and tube with fuse boxes. But it’s usable. Will just need to replace if I ever sell it. Good looking house tho. Good bones and all that. Price was right too. Just didnt realize how long everything would take to complete. Have a lot of projects that I will realistically have to postpone for a long while once I factored in time and price. Still better than renting tho. Boiler heat is tough. I’d say it would be worth getting rid of but damn that price is steep. Maybe insurance can cover it? I’d look up loopholes Bc my buddy owns rentals and always finds a way for insurance to pay for shit.
    1 point
  32. Local deep dish slice for my afternoon drive time
    1 point
  33. Walked ?? miles outside civilization until there was just woods and quiet
    1 point
  34. some flicks from around the house this AM - also for the record I will stay using my beloved cheesy fish eye lens ala 90s skate/hiphop vids. replaced door lock, records, pancakes, laundry, kombucha and pulled the tree out so my kids could decorate.
    1 point
  35. Holy shit. 12ozforum is old enough to drink?!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00